1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Delf KUM-RAN & Special

Oct 24, 2007

1. The costume is *definitely* a female style... That's a traditional Korean outfit, more or less.

2. I really hope it's a girl, luts should make more cute girls! I must admit I thought it was harang at first. She seems cute enough though. :) I'll keep my eye on her.

3. I can't wait to see more pictures! I like her eye shape, but I am not sure about that jawline...

At least she is not limited... and even if I did fall for her, I'd hold out for an elf version.

4. Another!?
      Why Luts why?!

5. Oh shit, she's cute @_@ Then again, dolls dressed in traditional Asian outfits usually has me sold more immediately XD.

I rather like her--but like everyone else, waiting on new pics.

6. She beautiful. I'm glad I didn't totally cave in for Honey Delf. But... that teaser pic is killing me. Great. But, she won't be sold that soon, will she?

I still want Hodoo, and I'm still saving all my monies for Hodoo.~~~~ :eusa_pray

7. when will Luts realize that they'll make massive amounts of money if they just re-released Woosoo and/or Breakaway?

I don't really like this new one, but the pictures are so shoddy with the image editing and the lack of close-ups that it's too hard to say just WHAT he/she looks like.

8. ^ I really want Woosoo! I really like the sculpt. :love
      But, it's too bad that LUTS will not sell him anymore. :(

I kind of don't like Delf Kum-Ran. :sweat
      Well, let's wait for the more pictures.

9. I'm gonna wait until close ups are made available before passing judgement, but so far all I can think is Why Luts??? So many new dolls! X_X

I'm curious about the new girls though. They look more similar to the Luts boys than the other Luts girls to me (wider mouth and rounder chin). Maybe they'll turn into some hot boys if you swap the bodies. XD

I'm totally bowled over by the rapid fire releases they're doing lately. None of the new releases seem to get the main homepage image for longer than a few weeks before yet another new doll comes and takes it over. Plus they've been releasing mostly in pairs of new sculps too...which makes it that much crazier. Abadon and Bliss, Cain and Dion, Lu-Wen and Vamp Lu-Wen, Pudding and Taffy, Marcia and Marcia special and now this...all within about 6 months. X_X

10. haha yeah, its crazy how many new dolls they've been releasing, though i must say i think i'll be happy if Kum-Ran is a girl. They've been concentrating more on the boys it seems. The last girl Delf they released was If, and before that, Miyu who seems like she came out well overa year ago.

I'm still going to be in trouble if Kum-Ran is really pretty in the real pictures. I'm trying to withhold judgement till then, but i do think she's pretty. If only i werent saving up for 2 dolls already ^^;; But at least she isnt limited ^^

11. I dont think Luts should be doing this. They should focus on sorting out EVERYTHING they already have going on at the moment :|

12. i feel the same...im still waiting on the rest of the real skin kid delf girls.. :/

13. I don't understand luts or cp. Releasing so many dolls at one time. I thought they were already tight on their doll orders o.o

Its a girl since like what brightfires says, her outfit is a traditional korean outfit.

But her face looks very korean-ish :3

14. don't forget MNF Shiwoo elf & MNF Shiwoo vamp, as well as the Bory, Mill, and Cherry-Dreaming trio, and let us not forget all the "realskin whoring" and re-sculpting of bodies they've been doing. xD it's all been within the last 6 months. @____@;

I agree wholeheartedly with Pyrope. we all know there's going to be more mess-ups with orders than anyone would want. :\ they need to step back and take a breather. and re-release Woosoo and/or Breakaway. xDDD

15. Lol, I seem to be hearing this a lot recently...the hopes that Luts re-release Woosoo/Breakaway. (Betcha though that Elf Moon is gonna come before that? XDD)

16. i thought she looks slightly like a shushu ^^ but more like a Dambi girl. Hmmmm she doesn't capture me just yet we'll wait a while. But lately i have to agree the dolls are starting to look like each other (i.e. Lu-Wen/Shine/Nanuri07)

I swear Kum ran is a girl tho... i haven't seen Luts put their boys in dresses (yet)

17. amg wtf. another one?

:( it's sad that they are all looking alike..and not one of them i like! D8 This one (i agree) looks a lot like shushu, or dambi... but i'm seeing some ruth in "her" eyes. She looks too much like the others ._. bad luts bad!

o3o i'm up for the re-release of woosoo/breakaway tho... >>; even IF i can't get them XD

18. I'm mainly interesting in seeing a female type 3 body. Not for buying, but it would be pretty!

19. I'm pretty sure it's a girl, I've never seen guys wearing hanbok before... I wish they had some close-up shots of the face, she looks kinda cute, but I really can't tell for sure from that pic. Wish they were in color too...

20. Meh. For some reason she looks like Chiwoo's sister to me (the sleeping head). I think she's cute, but I would put a different wig and outfit on her... I played with the colors and enlarged the pics, this way you can see them better. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]