1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Delf KUM-RAN & Special

Oct 24, 2007

1. I'm actually starting to lose interest in this one now that people are comparing her to Dambi and Shushu. Dambi was my first CP doll, and I realized I preferred so many other sculpts as opposed to him. X3
      Oh God, I knew I forgot a few. X_X

The type 3 body isn't a GIANT change from the type 2...just a couple of joints, but the SDF girl and boy bodies couldn't have just been pulled out of their butts overnight...

2. She looks pretty sweet faced to me, and I also think there is a strong resemblance to dambi...

Alas...I too am waiting on them to get cracking with some elf moons, so I can't be too excited...its a lil heartbreak every time they put out something else that ISN'T an elf moon T_T

I really would like to see if its a type 3 body though!!!

3. I'm looking forward to an Elf Moon some day, too. 'Turns out having Keirian around without Ansolm is just... wrong somehow... and nothing in the world but an Elf Moon would work for my grumpy Elf El magus' big brother. :lol:

That aside, I do have a feeling that I'm going to like this gal just becasue she does resemble Dambi and Harang so strongly. Dambi's really grown on me since the SS version was released, and I absolutely adore my Harangs.

The only question is if she would replace the AS Gabriel I ordered for a certain girly-girl character that's in the works or if she'd end up being a replacement for Snow's current form. (Snow's a BW Sleeping Harang girl. I like her, but I really wish she was NS... She's a mismatch with the rest of the Ancestors crew as she is currently, and it bugs me. :( )

'Guess it'll come down to who she resembles more... Harang or Dambi or Shushu.

4. i find the jawline is rather..disturbing XDD and i dont really like how she looks from certain angle @_@

elf moon omgonoes..i've bought a normal moon already out of impulsion :(

5. omgwtfbbq HANBOK.

^^;; That's actually the main thing that kept me looking at the pictures (since there seems to be such a lack of them, despite there being so many Korean companies. e_e Go figure.)... and the more I look at her, the more I kinda like her. At first I was a little "eh", but she does look a little like Harang (and I like him), and she's cute. ^-^ In an odd, vaguely masculine way. o.O; (Harang's loads better though, in my opinion.)

I'd like to see owner pics though... since you really can't tell with these company photos.

6. I think she's adorable. :) But I'd probably never get her, as she wouldn't go with any of my characters. :)

I look forward to seeing one. :D

~Anrui

7. I quite like her. I think I'll start saving up for her as well, after the little MNF Chiwoo I want... Though, hopefully between now and then they'll release an option head for her so I can stick it on a boy body and ta-da! Boy. :D She's perfect for my male character. X3

8. Pictures up, everyone.

I think the verdict is Harang...although I like Harang's pointy face shape more. And the SS-version's squinty eyes lol XD

And Luts, c'mon!! No type 3 girl-body? I am disappointed =_=

9. mhmm...type 2 body. Shame, I would've bought her and sold the head on if it was type 3. >.<

She still doesn't grab me at all, she just looks like a female Danbi and/or Harang as others have pointed out. Argh Luts, what happened to sculpts that look at least fairly unique?

10. Oh...she's very pretty....I think I like her more than Miyu even...but then again...I kinda like Harang so it was probably a forgone conclusion...

A modding of the sleeping head would make an absolutely BEAUTIFUL doll *nod nod*

I might want her more than Miyu when I finally get my girl. I am sad that there was no type 3 girl body tho T_T

11. She looks pretty~ But i don't like her face at some angles =/

12. She's not as bad as I first thought! Quite pretty! I don't think I'd ever get her though, there's still something about her that's not quite right. But I am pleasantly surprised!

13. At first glance, I thought she looked a little Yder-ish O.o
      She's very sweet...but I agree with those saying that a re-release of Woosoo and Breakaway would be a better idea! :)

14. Modding the sleeping head to make her look more Asian would be very neat. :3

She does look like Danbi, though. She's beautiful, but not "OMFG, BEAUTIFUL!!!!". I at least want the hanbok. ^_^;

15. If luts ever release a breakaway or woosoo, i think everyone will kill to get one o.o

16. Well, yes, but that wouldnt be fair, now would it?

However, if they were to release another limited LIKE them, like if they either did a modded chiwoo or yder or something and got the same uberfangirl reaction, that'd be really awesome too ^^ (...or a girl. They dont have any ubercool limited girls o.0)

17. Not overly fond of her. I really, really don't like how she looks from certain angles.

18. Yep... 'More like Harang. Unfortunately, she's a female version of Harang without a lot of the things that really make me like the original male Harangs. She only seems to have one good angle for pictures, too...

She disappoints me a little, honestly... :(

19. She is cute, but she does not have that pop to her.

In a way I am kind of gratefull, the last thing I need is another doll on my wishlist.:sweat

20. I think she's beautiful, it's cute that she looks like she is smiling, some of Luts dolls look so sad... and her eyes are not so big... But it's really disappointing she doesnt have the type 3 body.