1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Delf LU-WEN Limited

Aug 16, 2007

1. :drool

I wish I had the money ><

2. he kind of reminds me of shushu....maybe..just a wee bit? idk maybe i'm crazy

3. Guhhhhh.... *drools*

4. Wow a delf boy i actually like xD

5. Waiting for more info on the body, to see pics of the vampire head, and to find out if he's available in white. So no 'love' yet. XD

6. I also agree that he looks like a different version of Shine. I really hope so. I'm a Moon girl myself, and if they came out with an elf/ vampire moon, I would have to buy him, even though I've bought to many dolls lately! :sweat

I am curious about the "type 3" body. The neck looks much longer, and I'm not sure what I think about that. I would love to see the delfs have the double joint system like in the CP Fairyland Feeple dolls.

7. I don't really like him but...

New body type :D?!?!? YAAAY!! I've been putting off buying a delf for a while cuz I wanted to wait for the new body ^^;~

8. I think I'm probably safe from this one... The open-eyed version, anyway. The Dreaming vampire may appeal to me more, but for now at least, I can safely give him a pass. He looks like an elf version of Shine, whose face I'm not terribly fond of, and tiny heads on giraffe necks just don't appeal to me.

If he's Real Skin, I doubt I'll even consider the vampire version. I don't care for the color and it would be impossible to get a more proportional body for 'im. 8P

9. OOOO I think I'm in love *smacks self* although I'd have to see more pics
      <3

TC

10. Oooh... the thought of a double-jointed Delf makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. ^_^ I agree that he does look like a modded Shine, but the more I look at him, the more I agree with jsm031087 in that he kind of does look like a bigger, male version of Shushu. Maybe Shine and Shushu's bizarre love-child?

The smaller heads do concern me though... if they start getting any smaller people will just have to start putting them on MNF bodies, lol!

I want to see the vampire head... but I also don't want to see because I doubt I could afford him. I promised myself, no more limited-doll or sudden-doll-sale splurges!

*goes back to drooling at the possibility of double-jointed CP 60cm bodies*

11. Is he actually an elf, I cant really tell?

12. I'm indifferent on him. I really need to see more pictures. I am curious to see what this new body type brings and I pray it ends up not being real skin. It's just annoying not to have an option of color difference for a doll. But at the same time I hope its easily optional like how you can take the neck peice out of the type 2 and use it like a type 1 and vise versa.

13. i like him. but then again, i do have a soft spot for shine (though i may not own him).

still want more picture, though. and info.

and will LUTS please go answer my question from like, 4 pages ago??? @.@

14. I like that wig, and the outfit is interesting - too bad he doesn't come with them. Unfortunately, that's about all I like about him. He doesn't really grab me in any way.

15. I think it's his mouth that I really like. I do have to say that the wig is awesome too!

16. Man.... New jointed body I'm sure.. and the tone does look similar to the realskin senior Delf pics to me... Darnit... If they'd make a BW version of Realskin, I'm sure a lot of people would be happier.

I think they noticed that a lot of people who buy the Delf girls buy the type 1 body. I know I'm not keen on the hip-joint by itself. (Just wish they'd keep the hip-joint, and add a torso joint, that would be SWEET)

And I have to agree with everybody here... His head looks WAY too small. CP needs to stop making their new heads so darn tiny. The pin-head look is seriously not appealing.

This probably means that the MNFs are also going to be getting a new body soon too... ARG. I really don't want to wait any longer to get my Shushu, but if Luts keeps continuing in this trend... *_* I like double-jointed bodies. D:
      *sobs* Darn you Luts!

17. >_> ...

Yes. We think we may go for this.

18. I thought he looked Yder-esque at first, but he does look much much more like Shine. O:

I'm just excited and hoping he is a Real Skin.. >__> I want Cian, but I do not want to have to have him on that SDF body.​

19. Uugh, if this new body has double-jointed elbows I'm gonna scream. My El has only been home for two days and the fact that he can't bend his arm and touch his face like my other two boys with double joints is bugging me.

The neck is too long though, maybe if it were a little thinner, but I dunno. Overall he doesn't speak to me.

20. Yeah, I know what you mean. Just received my own delf and now their tempting us with a NEW body type....I just hope it isn't real skin.....