1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Delf LU-WEN Limited

Aug 16, 2007

1. He looks a little like Yder's older brother.

2. he reminds me of dambi-shine-yder love child.

i like him, but i don't love him.

3. My problem is that I love the "not quite all the way open" eyes... somewhere between open and dreaming... but I doubt I'll be able to buy him on such short notice. I might try to snag a head from the marketplace later. Surely there will be a few people keeping one of the heads and selling the other.

4. I may be alone here but I think he looks like the Nanuri with more open eyes :) That would also account for the relative smallness of his head!

Dang. no more elves... PLEASE...

5. Thankfully I'm not too fond of the open eyed head. He looks a lot like Nanuri07. I hope I don't like the vamp head cause then I might have to post a WTB thread. :|

But his neck looks so thick, I think it's just the small head. Type 3? I hope it's just a joint thing. I'm kind of afraid Luts will stop making NS and WS and switch to real skin only, like they did with the kid delf.

6. The fact that he does look like Nanuri may be why I'm not overly fond of him.

But is it just me or does he also look like he just stepped out of a yaoi manga? Maybe 'Wild Rock.'

7. Hmm.. anyone else want to make him a girl?

8. Dear Luts,
      You kill my soul. Stop putting out beautiful vampires and laughing at how poor you make me.
      Ever So Sincerely Yours,
      X

Ahem....I'm really scared to see the vampire head...I'm bringing home too many dolls right now....Gosh, I hope it's ugly...reallly really ugly. Like insanely ugly....like massively deformed genetically experimented on ugly....as if that's a possibility...

And I damn well want that wig in wine for my incoming chiwoo vamp!

9. I'm interested in seeing the body, personally. Hmm hmm. C8

10. Yes... let him be a nosferatu... cause I must wait until December to get a doll.

11. Though his head is pretty cute, it is definitely tiny and I have an issue with tiny heads (then again, I own a Bernard). xD The wig and the outfit appeal to me more than anything else and I'm not really sure why.
      As for the body...Man, I've been begging luts to release a double jointed torso for Delf, so if it is, I'm going to cheer. However, if he only comes in real skin like some have been speculating, I'm going to be extremely disappointed. <_<

12. I really hope they don't switch the delfs over to real skin... I might seriously cry. :(

Its 12:00 noon that they release stuff, right?

13. I must see pics of his Vampire head asap!
      Damn you Luts! I only just bought my nekojin and now you have me wanting this! I don't know whether to buy him or to wait and just buy the Vampire head from someone in the marketplace! (because I just want the Vampire)

14. Arrg. Dx They always come out with a new dolly when I am broke. ><
      Not like I could afford one anyway. But there's always hope... type 3 body sounds tempting, I want to see it. :aheartbea

I think he looks like El/Shine hybrid. xD

15. Dude yes. Double joints and jointed torso please 83....

16. I'm definitely more interested in seeing this type 3 body than i am about the new head mold ^^; but agreeing with everyone so far with double joints and jointed torso ftw.

17. I'm intrigued by the Type 3 body and appreciate that CP is trying to innovate, but I'd be even happier if Luts managed to fill their current orders and deal with their customer service issues first. :roll:

18. 3rd body system is what system again? I just like the wig. His face is ok ^^ That is a wild wig!

I assume he is the same price as elf chiwoo limited? But how limited?

19. I seriously will be pissed at Luts forever if they start doing RS only dolls.

I don't like realskin AT ALL.

I'm sure it wouldn't be though. *_*

I wonder how much more the bodies will be if they are double jointed. The normal delf bodies are already uber expensive. But it would be worth it. :drool

20. I think i have fallen in love with this doll...the neck doesn't look that long to me but perhaps i'm biased. His face is gorgeous...probably because it is reminiscent of Shine, and I am planning on buying a Shine doll one of these days. But to me...he's beautiful...and I know if I don't get him now...I'll kick myself for not getting him later.