1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Delf LU-WEN Limited

Aug 16, 2007

1. *growls* I had my heart set on a Chiwoo Elf and now they do this to me! ;_; Its going to make me turn emo. The neck is long, but I really don't mind it.

2. The body is supposed to be a delf sized version of the Fairland dolls. And what exactly is real skin? Is it that different from the current skin tones?

3. I think he has such a gorgeous face!! :D
      I so dig that wig too, but his neck looks too long and funky o.O kinda ruins it more me if I had him I'd probably make him wear a scarf :lol: I don't like th erest of the outfit....I'm so glad I'm no tmad about him I couldn't have afforded another doll so soon!

4. i'm not really sure about him...

he looks to.. 'animeish' like..

either something that would be seen in dragon ball or something, with that fuggin hair...and the outfit and hair... like sesshoumaruXkouga or something. guh.

and i dislike anime. D<

5. People have seen pics of vampire head and I have not. Something wrong with that!!! lol

6. Nah, they haven't posted pictures of the vamp head. People are just saying they want it cause well, most of the luts vampire heads are yummy, so people are ready to say they want it, site unseen.

LOL! Atlantian, your avatar is hillarious!!!

7. I keep looking at him and want him...but broke!

8. Ohh, they have uploaded more pictures on the Korean web site! Everyone should check them out!

9. >.>
      *pokes* Go for Elf Chiwoo! He is gorgeousfantabulous!

Otherwise,,,,,, MORE PICTURES ON LUTS KOREAN? I'ma check that out.

10. oh crap.....he's gorgeous!!!

11. All the pictures are now up on the English site as well, including pics of the vampire head!

12. OMFG.

I love the Vampire head! Its more dreaming though.

Ahhhhhh the vampire teeth are really prominent too! *_*

13. I see a lot of type 2 bodies in the market place soon XD I think, I like the open eyed head more o.O

14. Super yummy joints. Looking forward to seeing how the female body will look.

15. Oh.em.gee.

So awesome. X_X

Depends on how much its gonna be though.

If its too much, I'll just wait for the massive amount of type 2 bodies to pop up on the market place. :D

16. LMAO Rynn, you dont NEED anymore boys! gah! lol

17. OH they're killing me. I was just thinking I was getting ahold of my doll addiction!!! This is wrong on so many levels...:aheartbea :ablah:

18. crap the dreaming head is cute o__O! So...Is the type 3 body in real skin or not??

19. It doesn't say how "limited" he is..... man, I am sooooo broke...:eek: