1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Delf Tanning Skin Shiwoo released

Apr 27, 2006

1. well hmmm i dunnoe i like anything tanned but i must not get anymore dolls.... lol

ah well :D hard chjoice who do i sell of?? lol

2. This is utterly evil... >< my soul has been completely removed now...

3. Why can't they have any tan mini-fee? ;____;

I really don't want (need) any more big dolls.

You can't sand them, either, can you.

I have so many reservations about tan dolls, but he is quite beautiful.

4. wow He's cool looking
      I wonder how many will be made and if there gonna make more than they did of Tan lishe, there wernt many of her Oo

5. Wasn't Lishie and El basically teh same color so you could switch bodies??
      So is it now that Shiwoo would be possibly lighter than them?
      They could be trying to perfect it D:
      That would be very nice

6. He goes on sale tonight! Why do they not give us enough time to raise funds!!! I think Luts is out to get us.

7. "Luts will sell Tanning SHIWOO at 29th April 2006 at AM 11:30(In KOREA time)"

It's 3am there now. *sits and waits* This should be good. XD

8. Ack, this evening is too soon! So little time to decide if I want him. :( Though they're probably making a lot of him like they did Tan El.

Oh, and by the way, does anyone get what this means?

"Tanning SHIWOO made by our factory New process. All the Gate Parts hide on Tanning SHIWOO."

What the heck are gate parts? :?

And I kind of see what you guys mean about his face looking different, but I think it might be just that his eyes stand out more due to his coloring. But didn't someone notice that Tanning El had a slightly smaller head than normal El? Or maybe I'm thinking of something else . . .

9. It's the location where you take the pieces out of the mold.

10. wait, I thought he was sold out already >.>

11. Man, I really wish Luts would give us more notice about these tanned dolls, there's never time to save up any money. *sadface* Shiwoo is so beautiful ...

12. ...well there goes any hope I had...anyone know if they'll allow layaway on tans? That's my only chance now. :(

They really need to learn the art of giving us notice...had I known he'd be coming out anytime soon, I'd have at least had a CHANCE.

Now I'm having horrible visions of paying out the nose on the secondary market...

13. Thanks, luna-rouge, I think that makes a bit more sense now.

Tanning El isn't too expensive on the secondary market, since there was plenty of chance to buy him. :) And I doubt that Shiwoo will be anywhere near as few in quantity as Lishe was!

14. Ooh, pretty! Luckily for my wallet tanned shiwoo isn't for me (But a minifee Shiwoo? C'mon Luts!)

But all the tanned dolls thus far have been time limited right? Although they haven't announced when tan Lishe and El are going to be resold, I remember reading that they would be sold again sometime in the future. (And here's hoping I have the money for a tan Lishe when she comes around for sale again! :eusa_pray)

I guess they're still perfecting their tanning process though, which would explain the difference in skintone. (and I guess the reason why so few tan Lishes were sold.)

15. I on the other hand, have been waiting forever for them to make a tan Shiwoo. I've been saving up for another doll that I was planning to get this weekend, which means that I have more than enough to get Shiwoo instead.

This was perfect timing for me. If they'd released him next week, I'd be kicking myself.

16. And he's sold out for now. That was quick, less than three minutes! I bet he'll pop back into stock a lot like El did though. ^_^ I hope some of you guys snagged him, I'd love to see pics of him in the gallery. :D

17. He was limited to 10 this release... I wonder if they'll do like the did with Lishe, or make a whole unnecessary bunch like Elf yder? x_x

Either way, I snagged one. xD Hopefully he'll be my birthday present...

18. He sold out in like 1 minute! But I got one! Now just need a tanned soony... :)

19. ...now to unleash my hideous string of cursing.

I got a friend to oh so graciously agree to loan me the money I didn't have...and I HAD THE LAST ONE IN MY CART AND THANK YOU SLOW INTERNET FOR TAKING YOUR MERRY ASS TIME!! *cries* Bullshit...I cut out of work early, which I know I'll get my ass chewed for tomorrow...and then this happens. I overcome the severe lack of funds and horrible timing...to get the stroke of fortune of the last one just...damn it all. >.<

Come on Luts, put up more, you fools finally made my dream boy...

20. Only ten?
      Oh bother. I vow to get one still... somehow >>