1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Delf Tanning Skin Shiwoo released

Apr 27, 2006

1. Well, I managed to snag one for a friend of mine. Does that make me three or four on the list so far?

2. Blargh, double post

3. I asked on the Q&A how limited he was, so hopefully I'll get an answer soon. ^___^

4. If anyone finds out if they're posting more and more importantly when, and is feeling nice, PM me. If there's another chance and I miss him again...you know, I don't even want to think about it.

5. How cruel of Luts to only put up 10. I was really hoping they weren't going to do the same thing they did with Tan Lishe. I wonder if she will pop up again available later this month like Tanning El did, or if this is it for this year, or maybe ever. :-|

How did you guys find out the quantity? Were you looking in that thing where you select how many you want to buy before they sold out?

6. Yea, my friend did that right as he went up and there were 10. After I bought mine there were 5 left, I refreshed the page and he was out.

7. Wow, that sucks. Thanks for telling me how to do that, though.

Did anyone find out how many Tanning ELs there were that way? But that might not have worked, since he was back in stock more than once.

8. Gah, Luts is so unpredictable with their releases. >.< I remember it took them forever and a day to get out all the Tan Els, so maybe they decided to only do a few tan dolls from now on with each run. Well, hopefully we'll find out soon, thanks for posting to the Q&A board, KeiCai_Ayan!

Sakhmet, I really hope you can get your boy! *crosses fingers for you*

9. ...that was fast. o_o;

before i had Amarok i was convinced he'd be a tan Shiwoo, and then i just gave up hope on waiting for that to happend and settled on an El. xD; (which was all the more perfect for him, btw x3) it'd be neat to compare tan Shiwoo with my normal guy, though..

those of you lucky ones who snagged this lovely boy, i want comparison photos (you know, five weeks from now or whenever he shows up at your house..>_>) with a regular Shiwoo for any facial differences like tan Lishe had..!

Dolly_yeah, that's what i've been thinking.. (about tan releases..)

10. I'd rather they make a bunch and make me wait forever. lol As long as I know I'm getting one, I'm patient. Of course having a 10 week DoD wait for the first doll could have something to do with that. lol

And thank you! I'll take any good luck/karma/whatever else I can get for him!!

11. See, I actually really hope they do keep the number very low. I'm still so sad they made the release of Elf Yder at 200, as he isn't really a limited anymore. =/ I like limiteds that are harder to get... I think that's part of the excitement. ^^' Like with Bermann... x___x *gnaws on the elusive man*

But Sakhmet, don't worry! I'm sure you'll get a tan Shiwoo. x3

12. Oh, I feel the opposite. I wish they made a lot so more people had a chance.

13. *happy humming* I love angelsecho... lovelovelovelovelove... She helped me get a Tan Shiwoo... lovelovelove...

14. Well if more people liked Elf Yder he'd have been sold out long ago. Everyone seems to love Woosoo, so he went fast and doesn't come up for sale often, sure he was 150, but 50 more isn't that much. Especially with so many more people into these little guys everyday.

Bermann will be at what, 154 for the open eyed boys once Tensiya is done? Since the original 77 would still be around, then Anu's 77. So he's no more limited than a CP limited. It's just people don't give him up once they've got him, so he *seems* more elusive. So I don't think it's so much numbers as how much the current owners love the doll and the overall demand.

Oh I'll get him, I just fear having to pay out my ear to get him secondary. And I'm just so ticked that I HAD him...he was in the cart...he was there, and I went on to fill in shipping and "quantity ordered exceeds supply". *insert banshee wail here* I did all my fast convincing to get a loan to cover the money I didn't have, and was sure I'd be getting him, and I was seconds away. And and...there had better be more. Or I may take my money and fly to Korea. XD

15. Saa, this is true. ^_^' Even a Yder-lover like myself wasn't fond of the Elf Yders... Now Woosoo on the other hand... x_x I still have yet to nab that elusive doll... (after losing 4+ times...)

As for the cart thing... That sucks. x_x I almost had that happen to me... Because I clicked the 'buy now' and it was taking forever to load. So I ran to another page and filled that out as well. x_x

xD Fly to Korea and then what? *gets images of Luts fans holding them hostage for limited Elves and Tans* x_x

16. lol

ah my prediction was right, the cost near the 700 mark.... and to ship ship to me would be around 30 plus more...

he's nice but its ok... *huggles my own gundam kit...*

17. I wasn't either, and I like Yder a whole lot (Ahriman's body used to belong to a Yder ironically), but the elf version just didn't do it for me. Whereas even though I KNOW Woosoo is a modded Chiwoo...I still don't like Chiwoo. It's one hell of a phenomenon.

To make it bad, I thought about going to a friend's house, with her super fast reliable broadband of spooky terror. But for whatever reason I decided not to. If there's a next time...well I know where I'm taking up residence. lol

...no no no, you're going about it all wrong. First I'd have to stealthily sneak into the building. Sneak over to the tan Shiwoo boxes, make sure I grab one with a doll in it, tape my money in an envelope to one of the other boxes with a note that says "10 tan Shiwoos...what were you THINKING?!" and run out before they notice...lol

18. Keicai, you got answered on the eluts board:

"Hi~ lovely Keicai

How are you doing ?

Thanks for interest our Dolls.

Tanning SHIWOO is limited season items(Not Limited quantity).

So After this sale season closed, We will sell next Season.

If you have any question, send mail to me or do write on Q&A board.

Have a nice & happy day~!

Thanks a lot~ See ya~~!

That means no more Tanning Shiwoos until 2007! NOOOOOOOO! UNFAIR UNFAIR! And that's depending on whether Luts changes their mind or not this time. Remember them talking about making Elf Lishe unlimited and not doing it? AGH!

So, there were 10 Tan Shiwoo for the USA, does that mean 10 for Korea and 10 for Japan for a total of 30 Tan Shiwoo in existance?

19. x__x This sounds to me like they'll have more later this month... But that doesn't make sense either. >___< It's a seasonal limited but they limited them by number... *confused* x_x

20. AND OMG! As of this moment, 10:30 am, Saturday, April 29th Chicago time, Tanning Shiwoo is in stock on both the Korean and Japanese sites, but not the American. What gives? There are 5 left on the Japanese site, and 3 left on the Korean site. Did these countries have more dolls than us? I can't imagine Tanning Shiwoo being less popular there.