1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Demiurge Dolls

Mar 2, 2014

1. I also received my Warden Head yesterday and it's gorgeous. The resin is really beautiful and I can't wait to find a body for him.

@TheyCanSeeInTheDark I found your photo two pages back and it looks like Dollshe's Arsene body would be great, and the resin match is good. Great photo.

#221 oriscany, Jan 12, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    2. I'm pretty sure Dollshe fresh skin will match the normal skin. I believe that's what the sculptor said.

3. My Warden arrived yesterday and I can now confirm that Dollshe fresh resin is a perfect match. Which is exciting for me because that gives him body sharing possibilities until I get him his own body. The only bad part is I need to wait until the weather warms up to do his face.

4. [​IMG]Stone-25 by Marie, on Flickr

Stone has been here since early November. Just had some issues so didn't share him here. I love how Olesya did his face up. He is going to soon be on a Classic old style Dollshe body.

#224 animemom, Feb 4, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    5. Thanks. I keep going back and forth on him, and keep selling his body. Lol

6. He looks wonderful in that outfit posing outside. I love the one on your flickr with the autumn red tree in the background, and the pine trees.
      Very realistic-looking man.

7. Thanks. Our property is a pain sometimes with all the work that needs to be done, but it does make for great backgrounds.

8. What do you think of Hero?
      From the first picturesI liked him, but after seeing the pictures from the Moscow exhibition I love him.

9. He's gorgeous! I am going to get one! :love

10. @Rook_Sever he really is gorgeous :love I love the nose so much :XD:

11. I ordered Hero. He just is amazing, I think, but I prefer the pictures from the Moscow exhibition to the pictures for his sale.
      When I ordered I noticed that Lel was also available to buy, so I bought both :celebrate I feel happy, but I need to consider bodies now for two new guys.

12. I'm loving the new men! Eagle is my favorite right now.

I'm here to spread Familiar joy. I got permission to start a Nyashko, et al thread.
      Demuirge Familiars

13. OMG guys what I have! One more Eagle in my crew! (Faceup is by Maeglin)
      [​IMG]

@Prinsessen I ordered him too! There is never too many Demiurges :lol:
      @SteamWitch Nyashkos are very cute guys! They looks like they have fun all the time :3nodding:

14. Holy cow he is amazing, congrats!!!! jelly.

Twig has fun no matter the situation, he is so fun to mess with.

15. @Rook_Sever He is amazing! :D He is the one from the exhibition in Moscow, right? So cool that you have him :D I love him :D

16. @Rook_Sever wow, that is what I call awesome! He's one really cool guy! Absolutely adore the face up.

17. @SteamWitch thanx! :D Twig knows how to be happy :lol:
      @Prinsessen Thank you! Yeah, it's he! I am so happy I got him! :celebrate
      @Ashemanu thank you! Yeah, I love his faceup and I love how that yellow eyes fit him!

18. Someone I bought a doll from before knew I liked Demiurgedolls, so she offered me a Hummer doll. He is just great, so I am waiting for him now :whee: I already have plans with him.

My Eagle head arrived around 10 days ago at my friend's house (I am living in China to finish my master's thesis in the lab here, so I have a friend in Denmark receive my dolls for me) and she unpacked Eagle yesterday and showed me pictures. Something is wrong with him in the resin - maybe he was heated when shipping or maybe frozen? I don't know. I talked to Julia in the shop and they will cast a new head for me. They are very friendly about it, but I just feel so sad :...(
      I am glad I will receive a new Eagle head, but I am a little impatient even if I don't return to Denmark for two more months.

@Rook_Sever I can totally understand. He is just gorgeous! :love I am really jealous about him :XD: Will you use a Dollshe body for him also like your other Eagle?