1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Demiurge Dolls

Mar 2, 2014

1. @Prinsessen Oh, hope your new Eagle will be in a great condition! I have a several Demiurge's items, and all of them have good quality!
      Demiurge Maybach is my first doll, and first doll I ever touch was also Mybach (not mine), so I am Demiurge-addicted in some way :lol:

This Eagle will share Demiurge's body with Maybach, and I think I need one more Demiurge body, there are too many heads for this body :lol:

2. @Rook_Sever Thank you, I think the next Eagle will be great :D The other heads I have from Demiurge are all very high quality, so I was so sad to see the pictures of Eagle when he arrived.
      I think Maybach is a wonderful doll, so it is great that he started your addiction :wiggle
      Is the NS of Eagle close to the NS of Maybach? I thought the newer boys have a lighter color that the older heads? But I only compared my Warden to Renault, and Warden is lighter than Renault, so I just assumed it was like this for all the heads.

3. @Prinsessen hmmm, hard to say - both body and head are heavily blushed. I'd say thes close enough to compensate with faceup/blushing.
      As far as I know, Renault was casted by Dollshe, so the colors are matching just accidentally.

4. @Rook_Sever You are right! I just checked Renault sale's page and the colors listed are the same as Dollshe, so it makes sense that he was cast by them. I didn't realise before :doh

5. @Prinsessen Renault was my grail for a long time, and I was so happy to get him^^ So I was hanging on his page very often :lol:

6. Today I got a shipping confirmation for three heads; Eagle, Hero, and Lel :D I am happy that the heads ship together. It’s like three brothers coming home at the same time :D

I am so excited to see them irl and since I finished University some days ago, I hope to have good time to work on the new guys over the summer.

7. @Prinsessen woooow, looks like the real treasure incoming! Hope you'll show us unboxing photos!:love

8. @Rook_Sever Yes, it is like a box of treasures coming home. I am so excited to see them and :D Now, I just have to wait patiently for them to arrive and hope the customs don't take them.
      I hope to remember, but I know myself to be very eager to unbox them and look them over so maybe I forget to take pictures.

Did you receive your Hero? You also ordered him, right?

9. @Prinsessen hope you'll remember at least to take comparison picture, I'd be interested to see them without faceup together^^

Yep, I recieved mine a few days ago - and forgot to make unboxing photos :lol: I like Hero soooo much, but now have no idea who is he. I was waiting him for a character but now hesitating between two sculpts, which fits better:XD:

10. @Rook_Sever That should be no problem at least :D
      I hope you figure out who Hero will be. I am excited to see what you'll do with him.

11. @Prinsessen :)
      Hope so! Or at least I will keep him just to love the blank sculpt :3nodding:

12. hello every one <3

I am new to discovering demiurge dolls, but just placed an order for Warden and also White Bison, well, with one body for the two of of them to share for the time being ;)

I see it's been awhile since any one has posted in this thread, just wanted to see if any one was out there and who else had ordered and say hi :)

13. Hi! Sounds like you have a great rivalry for this body! Both of them are awesome!
      I haven't ordered them but will look forward for other dolls, cause they should be gorgeous! :3nodding:

14. @raeyvn Congrats on the two elf boys! Did you order in normal skin?

I placed an order for Mohawk in the tan skin. It’s just so lovely and I really love the face.

15. I tried to order early this morning after seeing them posted to Flickr, but saw the site was having trouble... then realized to look at the sales note thread here on DoA... =smacks forhead= Hours later, I have placed an order myself~ Mohawk in tan ftw! Because I wasn't expecting it and am getting ready for a move, I could only place an order for the head for now, but I am absolutely in love with this sculpt!!! *__*

16. @TasiaChiba Big congrats and luckily you found out how to order him :D
      The tan just looks so lovely. I hope you have no trouble to find a body for him in the long run. Just adding that you can buy on layaway, so maybe that way you could afford the full doll?

17. I did order in normal skin! I thought that it might be the easiest to match to another company for future body purchasing needs yes... It was rather an Impulse thing.

Is there anyone who has any insight as far as what clothing might fit them?

How they pose? The gallery I found had an amazing amount of natural relaxed poses!

Congrats everyone on your Mohawks! I am so excited to see them all!

18. Jumping on the wagon! I just ordered White Bizon head myself. Planning to use a Granado body for him, do you know which color will match Normal Skin better?

19. One more Mohawk on the way here :) Ordered the full doll with the tanned skin. I was first thinking I’d order just the head and see if it would work with DF-H 68cm body but the body in the pics looks so dreamy so I couldn’t resist it.

20. How wonderful to see so many jumping on the new guys :D It will be amazing when they arrive!
      Congrats on the orders!! :D

@yrdin_y_luna the normal skin is a good match (not perfect, but it is good) for Fresh skin from Dollshe/Dollstown. I have some heads in Dollstown 18yr body in fresh and I think it looks great. I don't know about matches for Granado, unfortunately.

@Emma DD White I bought him as a full doll also. For me my worry was whether the tan would be easy to hybrid later. And if it is, then I could use the body for more heads :D

@raeyvn I have the body, but I am unsure if it has been ungraded since. I think my body is 5 years old now. I really like how the body poses and stands. It feels very stable in my hands.
      I haven’t actually tried so much clothes on the body. This picture is with Iplehouse EID clothes and I think it is just a bit too big. I think SID clothes might fit excellent. Loongsoul 73cm is also a nice fit (no pictures) but is too long in the pants.

@bjdzen on Instagram: “First looks at Vadim. He is a Demiurge Dolls Alexey. This look is not final, but it shows a little of my idea for him I hope to paint…”

#260 Prinsessen, Oct 18, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 18, 2018