1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Demiurge Dolls

Mar 2, 2014

1. I think Granado also matches Dollshe, anyway I still have time because first I have to get Mohawk and then save for the body... And I'm so tempted to get Warden too! As a big fan of Dragon Age (White Bizon is going to be a Qunari from that universe) I can't resist to that handsome elf. Where's the money tree when you need it?

I was tempted to get Native American skin too because it looks gorgeous but matching the color made me change my mind. I can't wait to receive it and start making customization plans!

2. Thank you so much @Prinsessen your guy looks amazing!

Iplehouse special outfits are amazing, I wish I had gotten a few in a the past but I was always too nervous about fit and size. I think I will risk it now!

Loongsoul comes out with some pretty great outfits from time to time too - if all the is needed is simple hemming, I think I can handle that!

I have not been this excited over doll stuff in ages!

3. Anyone else get a shipping notice for White Bison?

My order with white bison & warden (just the head) are on the way! I don't know if I will be able to keep him, as much has changed in my life since then...but I am sure I am going to love him regardless!

I hope everyone else who is getting new dolls soon posts pictures so I can ooo & awe while I wait for them to make their way here!

4. I got my White Bizon head last week after a month of misadventures because of the local postal service, but he has been worth all the trouble! He's now just a floating head but as soon as I save I will get a body for him (I need a very muscular one because I want him to be a very big boy, trying to decide between Granado or Iple HID) and start customization. He is gorgeous!

5. I was just thinking of these fellas yesterday!! I have not received my shipping notice yet, but hearing other's have has gotten me excited! Hopefully, that will mean I'll get mine soon~

6. Congrats on the shipping / receiving.
      I'm still waiting for my tan Mohawk, but I think they make the NS dolls first and then the tan dolls after.

7. @Prinsessen : Oh! That may be why, then. I'm also waiting on a tan Mohawk! \o/ So, any day now~ ^_^

8. I'm also waiting for a tan Mohawk. I belive they're finishing them at the moment.

9. Two of my older boys came back last week from face up at Sadomina
      Victor gets dark hair, later.
      [​IMG]
      I think Hades does not need a wig ;)
      [​IMG]
      I'm looking forward to see your Mohawk and all other guys from Demiurge ♥️

10. @TheyCanSeeInTheDark Both boys look awesome! Hades reminds me of an old vampire. And I rather like Victor with the blonde hair!

11. Rook_Server: Thank you very much!!! :)
      Ashemanu: Thank you for your kind words!
      I also thought of Nosferatu when he was standing in front of me :)
      You are already the third one who liked the light hair ;)

12. @TheyCanSeeInTheDark Its so nice to see him completed!
      I remember seeing him in Sadomina's account and its nice to see that he looks as amazing there as he is all put together

I was looking everywhere trying to find out what sculpt that is because he looked very unique and like a real person. Didnt want to be a bother in the comments but Im relieved to have that curiosity end, he's a Maybach right?

Amazing how a sculpt can look very different, even after finding that sculpt, I still cant believe he's the same :D Victor is memorable

13. GreenTeaSlug: Thank you for your kind words!

Yes, he is a Maybach and since 2013 I am planning his complete look. (I am very slow)

The different look of the sculpture makes the special charm in this hobby. I am always surprised to see what a sculpture can look like :)

At the moment I'm waiting for Mohawk like some of the others here :)

14. Hallo, I just made order on Mustang head in normal and want to hybrid this head with Granado (evoll or embody) body. Has anyone tried Granado hybrid? I ordered neck/head "donut" but will be some kind of "hard" moding needed? Or is there some info about normal skin color match? Thanks for response.

15. I have hybrided a White Bizon with a Granado Titan body. The head is definitely much pinker than the body and I had to sand a lot the neck to make it fit, but after blushing I am quite pleased with the results. I don't know about evoll or embody bodies though.

Before sanding:

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=73ab998b42ae12c5bd2415cce894c28f&oe=5EA699F2

After heavy sanding:

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=79cf56238c497f16d553b94710cd4796&oe=5EAA5229

https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=e1b930afc8f0484708f28afc9ed023ad&oe=5EA56C03

Hope it helps.

16. @yrdin_y_luna wow, I like the concept! Hope you will show him painted soon! He looks unusual, I didn't think such hybrid would work, but you did it :love

17. yrdin_y_luna Thanks for pics. Great work (and really lots of sanding). But it looks good and I am with Rook_Sever, please show him finished.

18. Will do! I plan to finish his make up these holidays, and I love how he looks so far.

Thank you so much for your kind comments!

Edit to show the finished make up, blushing and clothes. Still need to give him boots. He's supposed to look like the Dragon Age Inquisition character Iron Bull, but I kept the original horns because... well, he looks better!

https://scontent.fbcn9-1.fna.fbcdn....=e0ad2b8d929ef8239e7a70526b0a0b0e&oe=5E740DAC

https://scontent.fbcn9-1.fna.fbcdn....=aa70e46b820db68d7d60fb52e3a3381c&oe=5E6DDA63

#279 yrdin_y_luna, Dec 26, 2019
      Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    19. I promised myself no more dolls for a while, but then I saw Mustang. I'm trying to resist, but it's hard! Has anybody tried these heads with a 65 cm body?