1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Demiurge Dolls

Mar 2, 2014

1. Yes, I understand completly. Saw him and ordered immediately.

#281 susana789, Dec 28, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2020
    2. I caved and ordered Mustang after all! :XD: He's so different from anything I've ever liked before! @yrdin_y_luna I love how well you made that head work with that body, excellent job!

3. Congrats to everyone who ordered mustang. I couldn't resist and ordered him right away. He will be my first demiurge doll.

4. I wanted Mustang so bad but I have no character for him and don’t want any dolls that are just dolls. Can’t wait to see your Mustangs :love

5. I recieved an email yesterday that my mustang shipped. I hope he gets home safely.

6. Oh I wish you lucky and fast delivery, Serdtse. I have message from post-office today and my Mustang is waiting fom me at post-office. It was really fast delivery (4 days) . But I'm in the countryside because of COVID quarantine so he'll be there for a while, alone.

7. My Mustang is home today. I'm so happy he got home safely! He is very different from the kind of male dolls I'm used to because his features are very realistic! I am very amazed at the quality of resin and his sculpt! I regret not being able to get his body at the same time but I am considering getting him a granado evol or embody. I m just worried about the neck size will be too big. Besides the problems with shipping because of covid-19.

8. Serdtse, exactly my thoughts. I had my head at home over week, but because quarantine I spent my time (and home office, too) at family garden out of city (without my dolls) so no time for them. But my plan from is put this head at Evol body so its great to consult and compare with you. And I hope for photo (I'm curious about face-up ;) ). Sorry about long shipping time. My head was at custom control in Russia transport center more than 13 days - they sent me some notice about delivery by mistake. But shipping was fast. So lots of creative work ahead of us.

9. @susana789 I didn't get my Mustang with a faceup because I like to do my own. Did you get a faceup? I would like to see a photo also.:D
      I am undecided about granado evol, embody and now I'm looking at Dollstown 18 body. I agree its great that we can compare and give this thread new life! I love my Mustang and I hope to get more demiurge dolls in the future.

I tried my Mustang on my Idealian 75cm body. Im surprised that the head fits the neck almost perfectly.
      I don't know how to feel about it..I'm used to bigger heads on this body, so maybe a 70cm would be better?

[​IMG]Demiurgedoll Mustang on Idealian 75cm body by Serdtse, on Flickr

[​IMG]20200425_135116 by Serdtse, on Flickr

#290 Serdtse, Apr 25, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
    10. @Serdtse he look very nice on that body.

It’s been too long since I last wrote here, but I paid off the layaway on one of the Tan Wardens but because of the pandemic we agreed that Demiurgedolls will hold him a bit longer so he doesn’t risk getting stuck in transit. It would stress me too much if he was stuck in Russia and the tracking didn’t update.
      I can’t wait for Warden to come home. I love the tan skin and I love Demiurgedolls’ dolls :D

11. @Prinsessen Do you think maybe the head is small in proportion to the body? It looks good sitting down, but standing up it looks small?
      Congrats on your Tan wardens. I hope they get home to you safely. My mustang took one month to reach me from Russia to USA.

Edit: I think I like this hybrid. I think I'm confused because I'm used to Soom doll heads are so much bigger. What do you guys think?

#292 Serdtse, Apr 25, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
    12. @Serdtse I think he looks great! I think the head looks like a good fit on the body.
      Generally I think more realistic heads can be a bit smaller than more anime type heads.

Thanks, I hope Warden gets home safely too :)

13. @Serdtse - realistic proportions. even a little bigger than a real man's head. looks very good. once he has hair & clothes, he'll come alive.

14. Serdtse hells, he looks so good on Idealian so hard hard decision for you. But DollsTown could be great combo too. I go for Granado first because I already have Vindoll (clothing and shoes) and I like this muscle body. I have inspiration for character, bought for him SartoriaJ Zakary head but as you wrote previously, it is so idealized. Zakary is handsome but all Demiurge heads are really interesting, there is "something" in pure blank head. No company face-up, I like to try it by myself. So maybe one day he would be prepared. But I must wait for body and with this situation it may take longer.
      Prinsessen, I am with you. Delivery from Russia is sometimes within few days and sometimes it takes too long, almost ages. I am Europe based, Russia is almost neighborhood but as some seller wrote me, you never know how quickly they process the shipment. But Demiurge marked shipment as "collector dolls" so it was without custom fee, I am very very happy.

15. My Mustang is stuck in Russia; she hasn't been able to ship him yet because EMS shut down. I have nothing to do so I'm so impatient for him to get here, but I have to wait!

16. @Prinsessen @petiteballerine @susana789
      Thank you for your feedback! I agree that the proportion does look more realistic! The more I look at him, the more I love him on this body. I tried out some wigs but unfortunately they are too big, so I have to make him a custom one myself. I was looking at the dollstown 18yr body and the granado embody, but if I blush the Soom body and give him a wig and faceup, he may have to keep the Soom body.
      @Audrina Mystique sorry to hear about your Mustang. Did you get him blank or with a faceup? What color? If EMS is on lockdown then I guess getting a new body may have to wait.

17. @Serdtse Thanks! I know he'll definitely be worth the wait, but I'm still impatient. I got him blank in normal resin. I want a muscley body that's not too tall to go with the rest of my crew. Not exactly sure which one just yet, though. I think DHL is still running, but even that's backed up, according to Parabox. But I guess that gives me more time to plan a character!

18. I want to show you my Demiurge Dolls Hummer. I found some of his photos the other day on my phone and realized I never showed him.

His name is Royce and he is a warrior.

He will get another wig when I can find the motivation to make another. He needs one that fits him and is not way too big, but otherwise I think his styling is what I want. :whee:

[​IMG]

19. @Prinsessen Royce is fantastic! I love his outfit!

Dollstown is having a sale on bodies. I want to order a dollstown18 yr body but Im not sure what skin color matches demiurgedolls nornmal? is it fresh or oriental? The fresh looks a little lighter? Does anyone know the better color match?