1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Demiurge Dolls

Mar 2, 2014

1. @Serdtse oriental would be a good choice. Here is Dollshe Arsene head in fresh with Demiurge normal. I've heard they changed color a bit last couple month, and oriental became darker, and fresh became lighter, so it will be easier to blush head to the darker body.
      Dollshe Arsene on Demiurge body

But I have to warn you that DT18 neck is not perfect for Demiurge - though it is okay with a long wig of course:
      Dollstown 18yrs body 2016 review (25)

2. Yes, DT body sale is really tempting. I read that DT and DollShe use same casting company, so maybe fresh is correct match, but maybe I am wrong. But oriental should be great for body because you could use color as an advantage and put some color/ blush on face.

Prinsessen very nice work, I really like wig.

3. @Rook_Sever Thank you so much! Is the demiurgedoll body in normal skin? The new 2018 DT body has a thicker neck. I think the oriental skin is more of a match than the fresh with blushing on the face it should be perfect. But if I blush the body also then maybe the fresh would be better?

@susana789 I really want my Mustang to have his own body and this sale is a great opportunity. I looked at the dollshe site on skin comparisons and the fresh is a bit lighter than oriental.

https://cdn.dollshecraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Pure-Skin_Info_02.jpg

#303 Serdtse, May 1, 2020
      Last edited: May 1, 2020
    4. @Serdtse yes, it is Demiurge normal, and this is thicker Dollstown neck.
      Well, if you want to blush it to each other, it might work, I just prefer to blush head more than body:)

5. Rook_Sever, do you know if / how Demiurge heads fits to Granado Evoll/Embody? I have Mustang head and my idea is put it on this body. I bought this crazy head-donuts from Demiurge, but if anybody has experience I'll accept an advice (better than my mistake, because Granado is quite expensive body). Thanks

6. @susana789 have no idea unfortunately, I have never own Granado bodies... But I have a head with donut, and it works :3nodding:

7. @susana789 Thank you :)

@Serdtse Thank you :)
      I'm using a Fresh colored Arsene body with my Hero head and it's a good match, but the body is from before they changed the colors at Dollshe. So I would recommend going for the Oriental body and match it through either body blushing or faceup :)

8. Rook_Sever, thx. Head donut is crazy think so I hope it will be OK, so let go saving for his body.
      Prinsessen, @Serdtse , I read recently at DT forum, that "new" oriental is more pink(ish). What about fresh undertone?

9. I found a photo someone on Instagram had with a body comparison of Soom Idealian next to a DT18 and there's not much of a big difference in height. But I don't have a neck donut and my Mustang fits perfectly on the Soom neck. The DT18 neck is 11.5 circumference and the Soom is 13cm! So now I'm totally unsure about what to do. What is the neck circumference of the demiurgedoll body? Does it require a donut for the head?

Edit: Demiurgedoll body girth of neck is 11cm. Is that the same as circumference? If so then neck donut should have been included with the head?

#309 Serdtse, May 5, 2020
      Last edited: May 5, 2020
    10. I had Zakary (SartoriaJ) and Mustang next to each other and they are almost same size (difference in mm, not in cm). neck "hole" is almost same size and shape.
      I can take a picture of donut. It was somewhere an Insta (or russian doll forum???) where I saw it, but it is lost in lots of pictures. I want to use dollstown body for head, but animenon at DT forum scared me a little about this hybrid, so I am :horror:.
      Demiurge head plus demiurge body is OK without donuts according pictures they shared.

11. I don't know about the new versions of DT18, but the ones I've had (a few years ago) had a really short neck. It didn't seem so bad without a head, but there is like a triangle from the shoulders and up the neck (I'm very sorry but I don't know how to explain it properly). It makes the neck seem shorter because this triangle goes up so far. If the neck went all the way to the collarbone or just above it, it would be fine, but the DT is much higher up. Sorry, my explaining sucks.

I have never had a head on the DT18 body without some kind of donut - it can be either the small and almost invisible Demiurge Dolls donuts or the bigger Twigling donuts. Or maybe just some of this cheap silicone kips can help.

I really think the circumference of the DT18 body's neck is fine for Demiurge heads, but the neck might be too short, but that can be fixed.

I found this picture on Flickr. Maybe you have seen it already, but it has a Demiurge Dolls head on a DT18 body. Not the Mustang head but an older head.
      Demiurge Dolls Maybach/Nyashko box opening

12. Prinsessen, :D for this info. I have stored somewhere in my head that this hybrid was possible, I found this crazy neck instrument in digital space and ask Julia if they sell it. But I can not find this donut-picture anymore. But yuppie, it can work. I try to put Demiurge donut into SartoriaJ Zakary head and "arc" of neck-hole is different, so they are almost same size but not same shape, so I understand this neck-thing which you wrote about.

13. If the Mustang head fits on the demiurgedoll body (demiurge Flickr) without a donut and its 11cm then it should fit the DT18 body too.
      I am trying to decide now if I can wait to get the demiurgedoll body when they open again or if i should get a new body for my Soom doll and give Mustang the Soom body..
      Does someone have a Loongsoul body? I think that may be an option to?

14. @Serdtse
      the problem with DT18 is not the neck circumference but the short neck. So all heads I tried on it needs a donut to not look like the shoulders are to their ears. But of course it is a personal taste. I just really don’t like it :whee:

I have a Loongsoul body but not the Mustang head. I never tried a Demiurge head on the body but I can try Hero or Mohawk on it.

15. @Prinsessen Thanks for the offer about the Loongsoul body, I decided to get a 75cm Dollfamily H body from Alice's collections today. They are having a spring event now.

Did everyone see the new elf character sculpt on Instagram today from the artist Maeglin_d (Demiurge) He is so beautiful and mysterious. She mentioned something about a contest to find out who he is tomorrow. Sounds interesting.

#315 Serdtse, May 14, 2020
      Last edited: May 14, 2020
    16. Serdtse I saw your great work on Mustang head (Insta). Love him already. PLS where did you find these 18/0 brush if this is not secret knowledge of profession.

17. Anyone else still waiting for a Mustang? It's been over 2 months since mine should have been shipped, and it's been a month since I finally asked her about when it'll be shipped. She said she would ship it as soon as things improve. I'm planning on moving soon-ish, and I'm beginning to wonder if I just threw that money away. This frustration is kind of spoiling my excitement for the doll.

18. Audrina Mystique, my Mustang was delivered in April, . But packages from Russia have a long delay. As another seller wrote me, its because air transport does not work. And you need to be extra patience: tracking service was still showing the message that package is in custom processing (more than 20 days). I started panicking, contacted seller (not Julia), she explained situation to me so prepared myself for even longer waiting and within 2 days package was delivered. So if you have message about custom processing, the package is already in transit.
      I am EU based, really near to Russia and transfer was almost one month.

19. @susana789 Hopefully it is as you say. I haven't received anything about custom processing, though.

20. Audrina Mystique, so if Julia did not send you the tracking No, she would ship it later. Head is really beautiful. Waiting is terrible, I know because I checked tracking service every day. But shipping out of Russia is complicated, take care :love