1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Demiurge Dolls

Mar 2, 2014

1. Wow... I wish Riki and Maeglin. Weren't one of a kind dolls. I'd buy either in a heartbeat!

2. vinge - your Maybach looks so kind! I like his hair color. Lovely!

3. useless t: He is beautiful! I like this grumpy look on his head!

vinge: I think your Maybach is very gentle! Like it very much!

4. Have you seen the last guy, Fox? It's just me or he definitely looks like Vincent Cassel?:sweat

5. [MENTION=52445]EchoUndine[/MENTION] - Geee, I *so* sign, he absolutely does (which is horrible because it makes me completely *entirely* fall for him, in the sense of...I need him....desperately^^ - and that where basically I finally wanted to have a break in letting more dolls move in with me...ahhhhh, I am so weak >_<).

6. More SoulDoll Zenith clothing. Jacket and shirt. Sleeves still just a touch short for me, so I just fold the cuff up.
      Jeans are Dollmore Glamour Model doll, but they are tight tight. Good for standing, but not sitting.
      [​IMG]Stanimir - DemiUrge Dolls Maybach by aernath, on Flickr

7. Hi to everyone! I am now a proud owner of a NYASHKO! Or, better to say, I provide room and board for this free spirit! He is one of the Demiurge Dolls familiars, and absolutely lovely, cute, fascinatingly crafted and extremely poseable!

May I present... Famulus, the house ghost, and overall a good fellow...

[​IMG]

8. aernath, how wonderful! I love the casual style!

Fam is still in Christmas spirit!

[​IMG]

9. They are so small, I was so glad they came with clothes! It took me forever to get around to making these jeans for him. Who knows how long it will take me to finally make a shirt? :lol:

10. Yeah, small poseable and very easy to take along with! :) Oh, I was about to ask about his shoes, anyway! Shirts for them should be no problem, seems to me.

11. I'm using BabyCons size shoes from Mimiwoo or Releaserain (I forget) on eBay for him. Everything is big, but these aren't too bad.
      And now I can see your picture of him with the Santa hat! Cute!! (It wasn't showing up earlier)

12. No idea what happened with the host server, but glad it is visible again! Thank you for the reference! Looked up Releaserain, lots of nice stuff there.

13. Trumpetplayerdui , then you better hurry - those little fellows are selling like hotcakes, and who knows how long they will be available... :) The quality is superb, I can tell you that much. I am so pleased with mine!

14. vinge (or anyone), do you have more pictures of your Maybach (or any of the big guys') head on a dollshe body? I would love to see how he looks bald and from the side, if you have any, pretty please. :D

15. I'm getting a Demiurge Dolls Fox head and am very excited! :D

I got him a Dollshe Pure body and I just wanted to ask if anyone knows how to attach the head? Please excuse the stoopid question but I've never had one of the "new" (coff coff) Dollshe bodies that take a faceplate head before.

I'd love to see more photos of Demiurge Dolls too. I can't be the only person getting Fox...can I?

16. [MENTION=28197]Yuu-Hanabusa[/MENTION] - I just saw your request! I will try and remember to take that for you soon. ^__^
      [MENTION=44]glass_mountain[/MENTION] - You can take the faceplate and the headback off the DollShe Pure body, and just use a regular head s-hook to attach any other head. (Take the metal dome out too.)

And a little bit of Stanimir spam (from the same outing as last photo - I really need to get him out more)!

[​IMG]Stanimir - DemiUrge Dolls Maybach by aernath, on Flickr

17. aernath - Thank you! Stanimir looks dashing~:love

18. aernath - thank you, that's brilliant. I've got just a body and there is a hook, but it looks like a ring. I'm not sure whether I can remove it?