1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Demiurge Dolls

Mar 2, 2014

1. [MENTION=44]glass_mountain[/MENTION] - As long as the ring is the right size to slide up into the head and span the gap, it works just like a hook. I use an old shoelace to loop through the ring and pull with.
      A shot of the inside of Maybach's head: https://flic.kr/p/rdrwrd
      [MENTION=28197]Yuu-Hanabusa[/MENTION] - Thanks! Here you go! The only DollShe body I have is the Pure. And in ebony. :sweat

[​IMG]DemiUrgeDolls Maybach on DollShe Pure by aernath, on Flickr

2. [MENTION=9171]aernath[/MENTION] - you are a star! I was quite worried about this as I have zero experience of the "new" Dollshe bodies. Thank you for the shot of inside Maybach's head, too.

The Dollshe body/Demiurge head-shot is helpful too. Maybach's head looks quite big but I imagine that may be partly due to the contrast in resin colour.

I'm quite excited about Fox - he's being face-upped in Russia in due course. :)

3. You're very welcome! ^_^ I'm glad when my boys can help out.
      The neck on the DollShe Pure is pretty long. That could be modded shorter, or covered with shirts/coats with tall collars, or a long haired wig. There are usually a few ways to get around something that's not quite right when hybriding.

I hope to see lots of photos of your fox when he gets in!

4. I love those sculpts, especially Renault, Hummer (well, old Sex Pistols fan...) and Ural. :aheartbea

5. Lel stole my heart! after years of admiring Maeglin's men, he called out to me & I just placed my order for a blank head in normal.
      I love the body, but am pretty sure it's too heavy for my bad back. so, Lel will have to share with someone. am so excited!! :dance

6. Congratulations! He's been tempting me too. I really like the faceup he has.
      Money's tight right now, so I'll have to enjoy yours. ^_^

7. My Maybuch
      [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

8. Hello, Sexy!!! Love his look! Please share more any time! :aheartbea

9. aernath
      Thank you ! I love it!

10. I just wanted to share that I received my Fox head a couple of days ago (after a slight hiccup with the delivery due to Parcelforce) and he is wonderful! I love the sculpt, and he also has an amazing face-up. I think Maeglin did it herself.

I haven't managed to attach him to the Dollshe body yet as I can't find an s-hook. I've only got the dome-thing that belongs with the Dollshe pure body.

Has anyone ordered Lel? I wanted him very much, but I have no money (as usual).

11. Whoo, congrats on your Fox, [MENTION=44]glass_mountain[/MENTION] - I hope we'll get to see pictures of him, too :D

Petiteballerine mentioned getting a Lel head, and I ordered one, too - he's such a beautiful sculpt :)

12. Hey Smaug!

I will definitely take a photo. I am waiting for an s-hook but I am very much looking forward to seeing him complete.

I'd love to see your Lel when he arrives! :)

13. [MENTION=44]glass_mountain[/MENTION]: how long did it take from payment to shipping, if you don't mind me asking? Fox is quite wonderful.
      [MENTION=13225]Smaug[/MENTION]: yay for pouty Lel heads!

handsome Maybachs [MENTION=7379]Elena[/MENTION]_kim and [MENTION=9171]aernath[/MENTION]. :aheartbea

14. [MENTION=48]petiteballerine[/MENTION]: it was a few months, but first they had to make the head, and then they sent him for a face-up at my request. It was definitely worth the wait, and their communication was very good. I wish I'd had enough money to order a complete doll!

I'm actually putting the head on a Dollshe body, but I had to wait as I didn't have any s-hooks in the house.

15. thanks for the information. maybe my guy will be a bit quicker in arriving since I bought him unpainted. Lel will have a few bods here to choose from. :wiggle

when I first saw him on DevinatArt,I wanted Maybach with the Demiurge body but knew it was too heavy for me. looking forward to seeing your man.

16. [MENTION=48]petiteballerine[/MENTION] - Cheers for the pouty crowd indeed :lol: From what I understood during our emails, I think we are in for the long haul, because Maeglin was planning to do an alternative sculpt for Lel, and I guess both sculpts will be cast at the same time.

17. @elena kim: please more pictures from, your wonderful Maybach <3

Here an older photo of my boys <3
      [​IMG]

18. Love your boys! All three of them!

19. [MENTION=9171]aernath[/MENTION]: Thank you! I see your great boys at Flickr <3