1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Demiurge Dolls

Mar 2, 2014

1. [TABLE="class: b-layout-table b-layout-table_layout_47-47"]
      [TR="class: b-layout-table__row"]
      [TD="class: b-layout-table__cell b-layout-table__cell_position_r"][TABLE="class: b-layout-table b-layout-table_layout_47-47"]
      [TR="class: b-layout-table__row"]
      [TD="class: b-layout-table__cell b-layout-table__cell_position_r"][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]
      Hi! I came to you to get acquainted! I have a few dolls from Demiurge Dolls - the whole Hummer and the familliar, as well as the heads of Alexey and one Hummer yet. I'd be happy to share with you pictures of my dolls! :)
      And this is my familliar. His name is Gabriel. Hi is very brave and funny kid! Hi likes cosplay and beautiful fashion clothing ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

2. Welcome! You have a wonderful Demiurge family!
      The little one has such fun clothes! Mine only has one pair of pants and shoes. ^__^'''

3. [MENTION=70402]muricheg[/MENTION] - Gabriel is quite a fashionable guy. I love the familiars. lucky you with a Demiurge family. I'm waiting on a Lel head. he'll be my 1st D doll. :XD:

4. @aernath thank you! ) Show please your familliar? What's his name?

@petiteballerine thanks! ) I'm waiting Lel too but whole Lel! )

And today I"l show you my Hummer. His name is Ivan Sidovich. He's my most favorite man.

[​IMG]

And Ivan with Gabriel:

[​IMG]

5. [MENTION=70402]muricheg[/MENTION]: Your Demiurge family is so wonderful! I love Hummer to :)
      And so lovely photo with Nyashko
      :D

6. [MENTION=70402]muricheg[/MENTION] - Love your Ivan! Very handsome man! :aheartbea
      And so cute, Gabriel touching Ivan's nose!
      I am out of town this week, but here are my little bug's photos (his name is Zhook): https://flic.kr/s/aHsjXg6xUJ

7. [MENTION=58759]TheyCanSeeInTheDark[/MENTION] thank you! ;)
      [MENTION=9171]aernath[/MENTION] thank you! Your Zhook is a very great guy!!! Tell him Hello from Gabriel! ) It would be great if our familliars could meet each other! They would be fun for all! :)

8. I would LOVE to visit Russia!

9. [MENTION=9171]aernath[/MENTION] wellcome!!! I'll show you Moscow! ;)

10. I ordered Lel May 30th. that's 3 months. did anyone else order then? any time frame for when the heads are cast/shipped? I won't bug Maeglin with an email for a few more weeks. but, starting to get antsy. :roll:

11. I think it was about three months for my Maybach. It's been a while though, so I'm not sure. I did a lay away too.
      Hopefully your Lel will come home soon! I can't wait to see him!
      [MENTION=70402]muricheg[/MENTION] , I wish I could visit! I would bring my Demiurge boys!

12. @petiteballerine [FONT=&amp]As far as I know, there were some problems with the casting of dolls, but now the dolls are cast and soon Leles will be ready and will rush to their customers. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Patience, my friend! )

@aernath [/FONT][FONT=&amp]I'm serious – let's come to Moscow! I'll introduce you to my friends. We often gather with our Demiurge dolls )
      [/FONT]
      [​IMG]

13. [MENTION=70402]muricheg[/MENTION]: that's good news. I didn't feel impatient until just recently. I want to paint him.
      oh, look at your handsome men! let's all go to visit Russia. :dance

14. [MENTION=48]petiteballerine[/MENTION] - I ordered Lel on June 10, and based on the emails exchanged, it sounded like Maeglin was still in the process of sculpting the alternate head. I assumed that the two would be cast together, so I guess that would explain the delay.

But I can't wait to see him in person, either. I have grand plans for Lel :lol:

15. @petiteballerine [FONT=&amp]Let's have an international meeting of our Demiurge club! With our dolls, with fun, games and jokes! :-P[/FONT]

16. Sounds like the great plan!
      Ooo! Love that photo! They look like a rock band! Dark and sexy!

17. [FONT=&quot]@aernath :) [/FONT]
      [FONT=&quot]This is a photo of my Ivan (mold Hummer), Lucifer (mold Maybach, belongs Maeglin) and cool guy (mold Ural, belongs our friend). It was a mini-meeting of the club.
      And this is a picture of a larger meeting (photo of last year):

[​IMG]

And with familliars:

[​IMG]

[/FONT]

18. [MENTION=13225]Smaug[/MENTION]: I remember you mentioning the alternate head a while ago, but I don't see one offered for sale. is it something she's doing just for herself? *_*

19. [MENTION=48]petiteballerine[/MENTION] - Well, when I ordered, I was asked which head do I want, the Slav head, or the young hippie head. I was very confused, since I assumed that there was only one head with two different faceups (and I didn't order faceup).

When I asked what they mean, I got the explanation that on the pictures there is indeed only one sculpt with two different faceups. But a lot of people wanted to have the more mature Slav version, who needed a very complicated faceup process, so Maeglin decided to make an alternate sculpt that can be made into the more mature version without any extra faceup knowledge. I assume that might mean adding some strategically placed wrinkles, or even scuplted stubble.

I didn't ask for any further details, because I wanted the head on the no-faceup pictures exactly as it looks, and I was assured that the young hippie version is that.

20. [MENTION=70402]muricheg[/MENTION] - Oh yes! Lucifer! I fell in love with him, and so found Demiurge and bought my Stanimir. I was very lucky to see him in time to buy a Maybach!
      I think I would have cried if I had missed out on him!

[MENTION=13225]Smaug[/MENTION] - Ooo, interesting! Thanks for sharing that. I never would have known! I hope we get to see some of the older version around here too!