1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Demiurge Dolls

Mar 2, 2014

1. [MENTION=13225]Smaug[/MENTION]: thanks for the info. that's very confusing, especially since there's no mention of a choice anywhere. I like the hippie version. (a wonderful portrait of the singer she was inspired by)
      I like frowny guys, but not this time. :XD:

2. This is my Oleg and Lucifer

[​IMG]

And Oleg and Muricheg ;)

[​IMG]

3. Pretty boys, pretty scenery! :)

4. oooooh! [MENTION=70402]muricheg[/MENTION] :aheartbea

5. Thank you very much friends! :dance

6. Ivan Sidovich with familliars )

[​IMG]

7. So many beautiful photos! Oleg and Ivan are so cool! But to Lucifer, I have lost my heart long ago ;)

8. Me too! He is just gorgeous!

9. I am joining you guys as I had been admiring the Demiurge dolls for awhile now and just ordered the Slav version of Lel, whole doll. I am really excited to get him. I think recently a lot of the most interesting sculpts are from Russia and Ukraine.

10. Excellent! The light is very good on him!
      Interesting staff, and nice cloak!

11. [MENTION=9171]aernath[/MENTION] thank you! :daisy

12. oooh, my Lel head is shipping! even with the comparison photo, I wasn't sure which head was which, so I sent Maeglin the photo of the man in the field in B&W.
      is that the "A" head? anyway, it's the one I want. :celebrate
      his body is waiting. :wiggle

13. So exciting. Looking forward to owner pix of Lel. (And hope this means mine will be ready soon too.)

14. @petiteballerine - YeY, congrats on the shipping!! Do spam us with pictures when he arrives, please :D The man on the field is supposed to be the A (adult) head indeed, and the hippie singer is supposed to be the Y (young) head. But on the actual pictures both of them are the same (Y) headsculpt only with different faceups.

I'll get the Y head if all goes well, so I'll try to take lots of pictures from different angles for comparison's sake, before I mod him :lol:

15. @Smaug - thanks for clearing that up. I thought the pics were the same head. in the comparison photo, there's not a lot of difference. I like the idea of a slight squint which can be emphasized with paint. I have so many pretty boys; a pretty man is always a welcome addition. looking forward to seeing your guy - before and after the mod. what are you goirng to do to him? :XD:

16. Yeah, I don't really see too much difference on the unpainted sculpts, either - could be the lighting that conceals it, or I don't know...

Heh, my boy will be a bit of a long-term project. First I'll have to see whether his headsize fits in with the semi-stylized part of my crew, and if yes, then I plan to sand down his nose a bit and dye him dark brown to make him into a black character. This is the mock-up I did for him with the unpainted sculpt pics:

[​IMG]

If his features are too realistic to go with that bunch, I may just give him some lovely elf ears and make him the brother of my Granado Charles. :lol:

17. Lel (adult) arrived today! look at those wonderful green eyes he came with. :love

[​IMG]

18. Congratulations! He is beautiful!!!
      I did not know that he is already delivered. I ordered the adult head too <3

19. He looks great with the emerald eyes. Congratulations.