1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Denver Doll Emporium (DDE) Product Review

Jun 22, 2014

1. * What did you order?: LeekeWorld Wigs: Grace (8/9) in Goldenrod, Charlaine (8/9) in Beige, Alix (8/9) in Baby Brown
      * When did you order? April 4th 2020
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?: Denver Doll charges an extra 4 dollars on top of what Leekeworld charges for their wigs. Had I known this, I would have most likely ordered directly from the company. To me, 4 dollars on a 24 dollar wig is a large markup.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?: The Grace wig was not like shown in the photos. There are no shorter pieces/ the wig appears to be one length and thus it sticks out in the back instead of tapering and I would also argue that I received a Leekeworld "Sandy Brown" versus the Goldenrod I ordered. I say this because the wig is much browner than the one it is replacing (also a Leekeworld Wig in Goldenrod). The Charlaine was as pictured, but the color looks more like evecocktail in person than the Beige. Again, this wig was merely supposed to be a cut difference instead of a color difference and there is a drastic difference between the two.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?: Honestly? No. The color differences seemed more than just a minor "screen color difference" to me. The wigs don't match the color on the screen nor the previously owned wigs in the same color. Grace will need to be cut to keep it from looking like a fluffy stuck out wig instead of like the pictures and I lack the talent to do so.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional): Shipping was fast and since the items were in stock I did not have to wait long. Negatives are listed in whether or not I was satisfied and what the items looked like.
      * Would you buy more from this company?: I was hesitant to order more from this company but gave them another shot. However, after my current order, I do not believe I will be ordering from Denver Doll Emporium again unless I am physically able to go into the store and retrieve said items. (At the moment I cannot provide feedback for my current order as it was shipped but has not arrived).

#21 errinreynolds, Feb 15, 2021
      Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    2. * What did you order? A blank Doll Leaves Fei

* When did you order? October 2020

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! Such a reasonable price and she poses well right out of the box.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, but I also do think she’s prettier in person.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely! I’ll definitely consider ordering another Doll Leaves doll in the future, and I highly recommend them as quality affordable dolls.

* Would you buy more from this company? Yes! She was in stock, so shipping was pretty quick. DDE also included a little doll sized trick-or-treat bucket since I ordered her in October. So cute!

3. * What did you order? Leekeworld Wig Sutton size 8/9 in Choco Brown, Leekeworld Wig Yuria size 8/9, and Boys Knit Boxers size Large in White
      * When did you order? January 29th 2021
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? As I stated in my last order, it was during this order that I realized DDE charges a 4 dollar increase for their wigs versus buying directly from the company. The Sutton wig has a visible wig cap in the very front but the worst thing is the SIZE of the wig. I have purchased multiple wigs from Leekeworld in size 8/9 and they have all fit my dolls (a few required a wig cap). These two wigs DO NOT fit any of my dolls that have an 8/9 head. Even with a wig cap the wig is loose/you can feel the air where the wig is not pressed against the head. If I were to pull the wig on flush it goes over the dolls ears. I have tried it on multiple dolls (Souldoll, Smart Doll, and a Gem of Doll that are all stated to be 8/9) and both wigs are too large for any of them. HOWEVER, they do fit on my souldoll TeraZeniths that are supposed to be size 9/10 heads. I will also be placing a company service review in relation to this order. Long story (will be in the service review) short, I received a pair of grey knit boxers instead of the white.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The Sutton wig was exactly what I wanted and looks pretty close to the photos on the site. The choco brown color matched the swatch on my computer pretty close (unlike my previous order, so I question the screen difference) and upon review one of the photos does show a bit of the wig cap even if the others do not. The Yuria wig is where I am more disappointed. The photos show this wig to be more of a black with a purple hue, however, when receiving the wig the entire thing is PURPLE. I was expecting something close to the color swatch of Blackberry (going with Leekeworld colors) and I ended up with something closer to PurePurPle.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Due to the fact that neither wig fits any of my 8/9 dolls, no, I am not satisfied. It is made worse by the fact that the Sutton wig is the perfect style for the doll I had it in mind but does not fit. I would be wary to purchase the smaller wigs because in my experience the smaller size will not work for the doll I have in mind either. I was also uncertain if I had the right wig, as the label states it is MR-151 when DDE's Website says it should be LR-151.
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Pros: The Leekeworld wigs are good quality and the boxers are well made and fit my Souldoll Zenith Kagel. Cons: Neither wig seems to be the correct size, the wig cap is visible in the front of the Sutton wig, I received grey boxers instead of the white I wanted
      * Would you buy more from this company? For these reasons, on top of the service review I am leaving, I have decided that I will most likely never do business with Denver Doll Emporium again. Each order I have placed has ended up 'wrong' to some degree and I seem to have better luck ordering elsewhere.

EDIT: I have decided to give DDE one more chance, ordering a large doll in hopes issues will be lesser than a small package with a wig.

#23 errinreynolds, Mar 9, 2021
      Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    4. * What did you order? Dearmine Lorenz
      * When did you order? Feb 2021, it arrived in less than a week since it was in stock
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional): It's adorable, and it was packed well
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes

5. * What did you order? Bella Basic white skin, body blush and makeup
      * When did you order? August 2020
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? No
      * Were you satisfied with the product? No
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) I received the wrong doll. She is pretty but not what I ordered.
      * Would you buy more from this company? I'm not sure with how this went. Waited 8 months and got the wrong doll.

Feel free to include one or two photos of your purchase.
      PLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS.

6. * What did you order?
      A Monique wig - the Cara in golden brown - on clearance.

* When did you order?
      March 17, 2021. It arrived the next week.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Great price, very nice wig.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      It looks better. The pics didn't do it justice.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very!

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      Pros
      The wig is long and beautiful
      It fits Sunflower perfectly
      It has long braids mixed in with unbraided hair for a hippy or fantasy look.
      Possible cons
      If the braids come undone, it would be difficult to restyle (at least, it would be for me)

* Would you buy more from this company?
      I already have :-)

7. * What did you order?
      A pink Harper 6/7 wig
      Onyx Lashes,

* When did you order?
      April 5/6th

Definitely worth it.

Not quite but not negatively. The pictures didn't catch the faint white highlights in the wig.

Very satisfied!

I genuinely can't think of any.

For sure. In fact, I'm already planning to.

8. * What did you order?

Basic Leggings for MSD in White

Iced "T" Tee Long Sleeve Shirt for MSD in Bubblegum

Cardi "B"JD Cardigan for MSD in Lilac

Sweet "T" Tee Short Sleeve Shirt for MSD in Stormy

White Basic Sock for MSD

JinSun Geoff 6/7 in Light Brown

6/7 Dome Cap

Basic Cotton Knit Panties for MSD in Pink

* When did you order?

September 23, 2021

In all cases except for the wig, yes! In the case of the JinSun wig, I don't think so. I expected better quality.

Yes! All the pictures were true to color, size, and shape.

Except for the wig, I'm satisfied with the quality.

Everything was easy to buy, and the clothes are well made and cute. My complaints are that the JinSun wig is terrible with synthetic mohair shedding like crazy, very dry fiber, and it looks very messy. The socks also didn't fit my ResinSoul Ya MSD but I suspect that this is because they are Dollmore brand socks and thus fit their dolls the best. The underwear definitely fits a doll with more junk in the trunk if you know what I mean.

I would definitely buy more of their Designs by DDE clothing brand if they produce more styles. They're great! I will not buy another JinSun wig though as I don't think they're worth it. The socks seem to be of good quality but they don't fit my doll (too big). If I get another YOSD, I will pick up underwear for them.

9. * What did you order?

9/10 silicone dome cap
      4/5 "Shaggy" wig

* When did you order?

10/18/2021, arrived next day!

The dome cap is fine but I wish the wig was elasticized.

Yes.

Sort of. The dome cap is just as good as they've always been, but the wig isn't a great fit for my doll.

10. * What did you order? DollMore MSD Sunglasses
      * When did you order? 2/17/2022
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, very good quality
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Perfect size for my MSD girls, pricing is very reasonable, excellent products.
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes, My first purchase was a Bobobie Sprite BJD from DDE in 2015. Since then I have made several more purchases and been very satisfied with my items.

11. * What did you order?
      1 wig:
      Yvonne 5/6, coffee 1
      2 dolls:
      Fairyland F65 Rick Full Package (Mysterious Demon), Tan Skin, Sleeping Head
      BBB 27cm Isabella Girl, Dark Tan Skin

* When did you order?
      30 August 2023, arrived 13 September 2023

Absolutely. Living outside of the US, the customs fee is high, but it's still worth it.

Even better!

Yes!

Great packaging! With two dolls of two very different sizes, the packing could have been a challenge, but everything was very secure.
      I have before and will again! :)