1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Denverdoll Feedback (ALL)

May 10, 2006

1. Another great order and as always great to deal with. Quick replies on questions and always quick to ship. MK

2. I've ordered a few things from them, the last was my biggest yet. I ordered a wig, 2 wig caps, some eyes and underwear for my (unarrived) MNF El. The girl helping me was really sweet and patient, took time to look through the underwear and describe what was in stock (color/pattern) so I actually got something I could live with. I paid by CC and my stuff was home in less than 5 business days.

Will definitely continue to use them.

3. Oh gee. Talk about long overdue.

What did I order? Everything from my first SD (Kenshin, an Elfdoll Red), to undies (which have just hit the mail today). Lots and lots of stuff.

When? Over the past 18 months.

They are outstanding to deal with. They're right on top of their email and phone inquiries, always. If there's any issue at all with the order they are right there, in your in-box, telling you about it and asking how they should proceed. They ship things IMMEDIATELY and ACCURATELY.

I currently have a DZ body on order from them. I wrote with a really random question about timing, and got an answer that was as precise as anything could be when you're dealing with the rainy season and a substantial ocean between us and the body.

And. They're fabulous in person. Delightful people. They have a shop that is to die for. I wish I lived a little closer. Because they carry all sorts of dolls they're always able to recommend what other sort of clothing might fit, for example, the Orientdoll Tae sized.

Highly recommended, best all-around doll seller I've dealt with so far. Very much an A+

4. I bought 2 ED Alice re-releases from them on layaway and they were great to deal with.

5. What did you order?
      socks, wig caps

When did you order?
      Jan 3

How easy was it to pay?
      Better than easy. They sent me a Paypal pay request, all I had to do was click.

How long did it take to ship?
      Shipped the same day I paid.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Most definitely!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Yes.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Absolutely. I have placed a couple of subsequent orders with them and know I will get the same great service.

6. What did you order?
      Dollzone MSD 'Luxedo' outfit

When did you order?
      February 2008

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, told them what shipping option I required, they sent me a paypal invoice.

Sent off the next day, about a week and a half to get here

Yes I think so, certainly

It looked better. Never really any good pictures of this outfit so I was glad that it was better than the washed-out pictures portrayed

Certainly so, and will consider buying more off them in the future

7. What did you order?
      Some leggings, a wig cap

When did you order?
      March 13th

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, I paid by paypal

Shipped the same day I paid. Arrived less then a week

Absolutely

Yes.

Extremely

8. I've ordered lots of things from Denver Doll and as an overseas buyer, they're great to deal with. They offer a range of shipping options and are helpful with any questions. I've never had any hassles or problems, shipping was always prompt and as per cost charged.

9. I ordered a LeeKe wig and a copy of the BJD Orbyrarium from DDE, and both items arrived the day after I'd made my order. Due to my mistake I'd ordered the wig in the wrong color, and after calling them to explain, I mailed it back to them.

The wig was mailed back to me the day after I sent it, and arrived on my doorstep a day after.

Excellent service, very friendly, and very much value for my money. I'll be buying from them again in the future.

- Mel

10. I put two dolls (DZ Ray and DiM Benetia) on layaway. Everyone at DDE is wonderfully helpful and the communication is stellar. My Benetia came in within three weeks, I was informed that she was here and would I like to go ahead and pay off her portion and have her sent to me? Heck yeah! I had Benetia in my hands within four days, safe and sound.

I would happily do business with Denver Doll Emporium any time.:fangirl:

11. Denver Dolls is an excellent distributor...fast shipping, friendly people, good communication. they were out of the tan fox with face up, so they emailed me immediately asking if it was ok to send without face up.

What did you order?
      Tan Skin Dollzone fox

When did you order?
      March 19

How was the communication?
      Excellent. I called to ask them about my order, and they were very friendly

How easy was it to pay?
      Super simple, Paypalled the money!

less than a week!

Yes. They sold him at a fair price.

Yes, the image and the doll were identical

Yes very!

12. What did you order?
      2 fur wigs, a wigcap, and 2 Baha outfits

When did you order?
      End of January, '08

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with PayPal.

It arrived the next week (very fast for my out-of-the-way town). There was a slight delay because one of the outfits I ordered was out of stock, but they emailed right away to let me know and even suggested similar outfits if I wanted to substitute.

Yes, definitely.

Yes, though one of the wigs was slightly less fluffy.

Very satisified, though I should've ordered a size up for the wigs because of the wigcap... My mistake. The customer service was fantastic, the shipping was fast, and everything was well packaged. I'll definitely buy from them again.

13. I've ordered several dolls, outfits, wigs, etc. from DDE, and they've been very nice and their service has been very prompt. They did a great job!

14. I've ordered a Bobobie Sprite, DZ Hid, Wigs & eyes. I wanted the Hid fullset in WS but all they has was a nude Hid. So the went ahead and shipped him, then shipped his other goodies when they came in. I wasn't charged shipping for that, either. They're great, very good communication. I'll order from them again.

15. I live a short drive away from their HQ so I haven't ordered online from them, but they're fabulous at the store. ^_^

16. Excellent International experience for me here in New Zealand. Will definately order from them again.

17. I"m lucky enough to be able to go to Denver Doll 'in person'. Paula and her staff are absolutely wonderful. I've gotten 4 dolls from them so far, and a number of wigs and other things. Its not just a 'business' with these ladies, they love the BJD's as much as we do, and have their own collections. Where else can you go and have Paula's delightful grand daughter (about 8 yrs old?) point out what's new and intelligently discuss the merits of particular dolls with you.

18. This makes me want to move to Colorado just to visit their shoppe frequently. XD I'm about to order a 1/6 doll (AOD, Mimi) from them. The deal will probably be finalized tomorrow and hopefully shipped out same-day as well. I wish they did business with Cherish Doll, though. X3

19. Many many years ago I bought my first doll from DDE, a Gene Marshall--their sevice was excellent then. This past 2 weeks I ordered patterns, books, and my first ABJD--a Souldoul Linn--from them. They are still maintaining their excellent customer service--everything arrived within a week in excellent condition--just as pictured. I have already ordered from them again. They also have real pictures of the dolls they have instock on their website.

20. What did you order?
      A wig

When did you order?
      April 24th

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, paid with PayPal.

They mailed it Friday and I got it Monday!

The price seems a little bit high for such a small wig, but DDE's prices are as good as or better than other places selling the same wig.

The style does. They didn't have a picture of the color I ordered.

Yes.

I've also pre-ordered a Bobobie March from them. I don't have her yet but I was impressed that in addition to the e-mail confirmations of my order and payment they also sent me a receipt via snail mail within a few days. :)