1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Denverdoll Feedback (ALL)

May 10, 2006

1. I've had two transactions with DDE. Their customer service is great, and I received my items well within a week both times. I'll definitely be ordering from them again in the future.

2. Im so happy this forum exists!
      Ive been thinking of buying from them for quite some time now.

3. They're awesome~ ^^ Don't worry you will be fine ordering with them.

I recently got a TON of dollzone stuff (including two dolls) on layaway from them. The communication is good, ( once it was practically like I was IMing them through email the response was so fast!) and they were very understanding of my slightly wacky payments as I got the money to pay it off quicker than expected. Everythings fine and I expect around 15 dollzone items (some of which weren't on their site) in around a month. ^^

*I CAN'T WAIT!*

4. * What did you order? WS Sprite, DZ WS hands,Leeke World Wig, 2 Monique Wigs
      * When did you order? March '08
      * How was the communication? The best I've experienced. Another company I won't mention, took almost a week to answer one e-mail.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy and secure with Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? I got my hands in three days! (I live in NY, aka the other side of the country.)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Bobobie sent them all NS in the shipment, leaving me and 4 other customers without dolls. They contacted me promptly, offered me to change my order to a NS doll, a refund or to re-order from Bobobie for me. I hadn't received my wigs yet and they are shipping them for free because of the mix up. I've been very happy with their customer support. They are super quick with getting back to you. I would defiantly order through them again!

5. What did you order?
      Soulkid Apple

When did you order?
      April 14, as a preorder

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy (Credit Card)

How long did it take to ship?
      May 19 (Had to wait for new shipment from Souldoll)

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes-doll cost less than frlom Souldoll because of lower shipping costs for me. And she's great!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Face-up is even better than photo's show.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Definitely. She arrived in perfect shape, and the communication with DDE was fantastic. Thank you so much!

6. What did you order?
      Shoyo-2 White Skin Fullset

When did you order?
      Picked the 3-month layaway plan on May 19th. Paid off the remaining balance on May 25th.
      I didn't need 3 months, I just needed time to collect money from everyone.

How was the communication?
      Fantastic. Paula always responded to my inquiries in a timely fashion and was really nice.

How easy was it to pay?
      Really easy thanks to paypal. They had no problem sending the bill to me.

Less than a week. Shoyo-2 was paid off on Sunday. Monday was a Holiday, got shipped out Tuesday, arrived Thursday, picked up Friday.
      ---->So cutting out the weekend and holiday 3-4 days.

I believe so, the friend who received Shoyo-2 as a gift *loves* her, and that's all that matters.

Better. She's *so* much cuter in person.

Considering the owner loves her, I would say yes. So satisfied that I contacted DollZone to inform them how great Denver Doll Emporium was.

7. I don't remember the date...I think it was the 14th or so. I ordered the mo-2 outfit set, and a wig, and boots. My order was sent out the next day, well packed, and arrived in a few days. I am VERY pleased and look forward to ordering from them again. :)

8. I recently ordered two pairs of Glib eyes and some lashes. They arrived about 2 days later! I could'nt believe it! Very pleased with how smooth the transaction was and how their speedy and reasonably priced their shipping charges were. Will definitely shop with them again.

9. I received my AOD Mo in the mail last week. Great communications and really fast shipping! He's fantastic!

10. I've ordered from DDE 3 times now. My third order is on its way here as we speak. My first two orders went amazingly smoothly and were here within 4 days of my ordering them. The service is the best that I've ever experienced and they respond to emails very quickly. I even emailed at 2am and had them answer very shortly after I sent it once.

They've made a very loyal customer out of me.

11. What did you order?
      2 DZ outfits, 1 DZ wig

When did you order?
      May 22 or 23...can't remember for the life of me

How easy was it to pay?
      pretty friggin' easy

even with Sunday and the holiday on Monday, really quick in my opinion

The price was the same on the official DZ site, the shipping price was more than reasonable

Darn straight

Heck ya! So far I've been burned by two DZ dealers but DDE has become my savior. As cliche as it sounds, I really am going to start buying my DZ prouducts through them.

12. What did you order?
      clothes :) shoes

When did you order?
      feb 2008 and just this week may 30th 2008

How easy was it to pay?
      Really easy.

fast is all i can say :)

very much so!
      the shoe prices are some of the best i've seen and very good quitly.

Yes.

Yes. ^_^

Any problems?
      nope :)

13. What did you order?
      Leeke-L Kyle with face-up, pre-order

When did you order?
      April 22

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy with Paypal

Two months *_* But it was probably because DDE ordered a bunch of the dolls at a time. I was glad they shipped him out as soon as I sent the rest of the money.

Yes, he is gorgeous :aheartbea Though I will have to suede his kicky knees!

My Kyle looks very good; I like how Leekeworld did his face-up!

Yes times a million ^___^ Though I waited a long time I finally have him!

Communication like always was very consistent, and they indulged my pesky questions on when my boy would come in... Nonetheless I am very happy with how I was treated as a customer.

14. What did you order?
      Full set nina, megi both with face ups, an outfit, a necklace, wings, and a carrier.

When did you order?
      20th of April

How easy was it to pay?

Paypal, simple.

two months~

Yep! ^^ Not fond of the shoe and wig quality for DZ but thats just an opinion ^^;

Yep.

Yep! ^^

Any problems?
      The head was a tad dirty but nothing a magic eraser can't remove! ^^

15. I recently put a Bobobie Apollo on layaway on DDE, and so far they've been fantastic in customer service! As wonky as my requests have been for payment methods (2 visa gift cards, and doing the paypal shuffle between my friend, myself and them), they have been endlessly patient with me. I set up a 3 month payment period and magically managed to pay two of the payments in a couple weeks, the last is due toward the end of august. so they're very flexible to customer needs.

I think I've received responses at least once maybe twice a day for every question, and even when I get responses from a different person it's as if everyone there knows exactly who I am, what my request from my previous email was, and the exact answer. XD Which amuses me to no end. They know me by name now. I can't wait for my boy to be come home!

16. I've ordered from Denver Doll two or three times now (I know definatly two...) and I LOVE THEM. They are very quick to answer questions about potential orders and will do anything and everything they can to make you a happy customer.

First order was a OrientDoll Vampire Ye Girl and while the only Ye they had in stock at the time was male, but they gladly switched the head with a girl body so I could have the doll I wanted. I have NEVER heard of anyone else doing that, but it made me so happy and they kept in constant communication. She arrived two days later in beautiful condition and I knew I'd order from them again.

The second order was for sunglasses and eyes and it is already in the mail and I should have it by the end of the weekend if not Monday. The turnaround with this order was even faster than my first order and they will definatly get more of my business in the future.:)

17. i LOVE them. seriously. i had ordered from them several times getting random things such as wig caps (highly recommended) eyes, tools, wigs etc. before ordering a doll from them for the first time. their communication is excellent, they answer questions sometimes minutes after i hit send, mailed all of my orders the day i made them and even saved me money on shipping on more than one occasion. if something is out of stock or on order, they are very helpful in providing options for you to choose from. my girl i ordered tuesday arrived yesterday :D in perfect condition with the extra shoes and i am very happy with her! i'd recommend them to anyone, and will definitely be ordering from them in the future :)

18. What did you order?
      lin lan boots (me) fwigs, book(my mom)

When did you order?
      multiple times in July

Wonderful! I had to return the boots because they were the wrong size/listed wrong on the website. They were absolutely great in getting back to me-- even over the 4th of July weekend!

How easy was it to pay?
      Very.

For each order it varied between 2-3 days after confirmation. Super fast!!

Definitely.

Yes.

Immensely. I plan to pre-order a doll from them quite soon as soon as I have the deposit.

19. What did you order?
      DZ Bubblegum Boots

When did you order?
      Early/mid June ((Not sure...))

I emailed DDE before buying they boots and they answered back within 24 hours, very happy! ((I was curious about the size of the boots))

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy

I received my boots about a week after, fast and reliable!

Yes :D

Yup, but better in person xP

Very! I was worried about the size, but the boots fit very well! DDE really does take care of their customers, I plan on buying from them soon.

20. Without a doubt my favourite place to shop. I have purchased everything from a doll to eyelashes and the quality has been top notch. They are so sweet and respond very quickly. Highly reccomended.