1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Denverdoll Feedback (ALL)

May 10, 2006

1. What did you order?
      Feeple60 Mirwen, 3 Pairs of MNF Hands, Pukifee Pukisha set, and the Nanuri A Head.

When did you order?
      July 26th 2012

How was the communication?
      So, so. I did not get any form of a shipping notification and had other issues. (See below)

How easy was it to pay?
      As easy as paying a Paypal invoice.

How long did it take to ship?
      Shipped the day they arrived.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yep. :3

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yep. :3

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Of course. <3

Any problems?
      A few problems. Actually a lot.
      - I got charged $10 more in shipping than my friend who lives less than an hour away.

- Never gave me a shipping notice.

- They sent me a Pukipuki Pukisha set instead of the Pukifee.
      - They made this same mistake with my friend, but instead of making her send her set back for a refund (like they did me) they let her keep the set and gave her a free pair of Feeple60 hands.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      They didn't.

- I asked why I got less of service and they told me because my friend was "such a good customer" (aka she spent a LOT there) they would do this nice thing for her but not for me. Paula herself told me this and sounded very condescending when I simply asked "why".

- Instead of giving me my refund they gave me a gift card to their store after I made it clear I just wanted my money back.

Would you order from this company again?
      Never. I have never had a store owner be so rude to me and make it blatantly obvious that you're only of value to her if you spend some serious cash there.

2. What did you order?
      Dollzone mo 3 fullset.

When did you order?
      at the beginning of december,2011.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy.

i preordered it so i took almost 5 month.

yes,i think it was just right.

yes.

Yes. <3
      but i didn't liked double jointed body.

3. What did you order?
      2 separate wig orders
      When did you order?
      2 orders in Oct 2012

How easy was it to pay?
      super easy, I used my paypal debit.

both orders shipped the same day.
      yes!

yes.

Yes! One of my wigs was a random Leeke wig. They listened to my request for a blue wig and sent me a much prettier colour then I expected. Overall I am so happy with this order.

4. What did you order?
      3 wigs from the DDE/LeekeWorld random wig event.

When did you order?
      November 3, 2012

Wonderfully, they literally replied to me every 10-20 minutes.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy on my part, but I caused a bit of issue for them.

They shipped that day. The item arrived in two days.

Sure! Albeit a little frizziness but that's on LeekeWorld's part.

N/A. It was a RANDOM wig event so I don't know what they're supposed to look like.

Of course.

Any problems?
      Yes, on my part. I paid using a Visa Gift Card with $50 on it thinking it would be enough. It turns out, my order was actually$51. Shipping was more than I expected. When DDE ran the card, it was rejected. I explained the issue and asked if I could put $50 on the card and pay the extra dollar on Paypal.
      What they actually did, which I did not expect, was just waive the extra dollar and ran it for $50. They were so incredibly nice and sweet about it.

N/A, I caused the problem after all.

Of course. They're such a great Dealer.

5. What did you order?
      Feeple 65 Siean with SP faceplate

When did you order?
      August 22nd, 2012

The communication was flawless despite the problem there were with the order. Admittedly, we were asking them to do a split for us.

How easy was it to pay?
      Used paypal for the transaction, the second invoice (it was on layaway) was sent to the wrong email address.

Shipped a few days after the last payment

Certainly

Yes[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]

[B]Were you satisfied with the product?
      [/B][/B][/B]Yes[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]

[B]Any problems?
      [/B][/B][/B]There were several problems with the order:

Firstly, we had a 4 month layaway. The August and October invoices came through fine (we ended up cutting it short) but the September invoice was sent to the wrong address. I had to email and ask about the invoice a week later which did cause issues with a split partner down the track, only then was the invoice sent to the correct address.

The October invoice came in a couple of days earlier than I expected due to this so I paid it early and it caused a little friction (which my split partner was completely understanding about thankfully) when the dates got turned around on my end.

I ended up cutting the layaway short to get it done with, hoping that the issues would stop here.

Unfortunately, when shipping happened, two out of three people received their items as expected. The third person, it was sent to completely the wrong address on the other side of the country. This managed to get solved and everything was received in time for Halloween, and DDE's responses to the issues were fast and they took the appropriate action quickly, but it left me not wanting to go through this kind of ordeal again.[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]

[B]If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      [/B][/B][/B]The issues were quickly addressed and rectified, with everything now received by the appropriate people.
      [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
      [/B][/B][/B]Between this, postage from the US (me being in Australia and closer to FL), and a previous order for a doll wig that wasn't received and I needed to get re-sent...I don't think I'll be ordering big ticket items from DDE again.[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

6. What did you order?
      Feeple 60 Chloe, MNF hands, etc, Nanuri B

When did you order?
      September 1, 2012

Great, the wait between emails was short and each one answered my questions nicely.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, paypal.

After asking to finish the layaway early, it was shipped out an hour later.

Yes!

Yes

Yes~! >w<

Any problems?
      None

n/a

Yes~! I want to order another F60 through them as well as F60 hands~

7. What did you order?
      A Dollzone B45-008 body and a pair of 12mm Blood Rose glass eyes.

When did you order?
      August 6th for the body; about a month later for the eyes.

It was good. My request that the eyes be shipped with the body got a quick note on the invoice saying they would do so. I also got a physical receipt in the mail for the body.

How easy was it to pay?
      It was extremely easy, via paypal.

It took about 3 and a half months from the order date to the shipping notice (because of Dollzone's production times), and 3 days from the shipping notice to the delivery.

Yes. The body was perhaps underpriced, given how amazing it is.

The eyes have a dark ring around the iris which doesn't show up in the pictures on the site; however, I like the effect. The body looks exactly like the pictures.

I am extremely satisfied. It really helped that they listed measurements for the body that weren't on Dollzone's official site, because I wouldn't have been sure the hybrid I have would have worked without them.

Any problems?
      None.

n/a

Yes.

8. What did you order?
      Doll Chateau Bella WS

When did you order?
      November 9th

Perfect.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very. Paypal.

Paid a quick layaway and shipped as soon as I finished paying :)

Yes

Yes

Yes! Absolutely

Any problems?
      Nothing with the company itself, they were very helpful when my package didn't arrive when tracking claimed it would.

Most definitely.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes

9. What did you order?
      DollZone Yuu TS with 002 body

When did you order?
      September, 2010

They were great during the duration of my layaway but as of last year when I tried to order a pair of shoes and a silicone wig cap, they were horrible.

How easy was it to pay?
      Used Paypal. Very easy.

8 months

It's DollZone. They didn't do what I asked (no face-up) but once the boy arrived, being my first doll ever, I don't think I could attempt a face up on my own.

Yes (which is what I didn't want)

Yes, for the most part, despite having the scar on his face and a pretty gross face up

Any problems?
      After I had received the doll and talking to other people who owned a DZ at the time and ordered one, I realized I missed the opportunity to get the event doll that was supposed to come with him.

I was glad I paid him off after being laid off from my job so I really didn't care to bother them about any of it. I just wanted the payments to be done and over with.

Never. I did attempt to buy shoes from them in July of 2011. I didn't get an invoice for the order until the end of August when I moved to another province.
      Needless to say, life has gotten in the way of their business and they don't respond to inquiries. If you're looking for items you need now, don't order through DDE.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      If their things were on another website with faster communication and pay attention to the paypal notes with what I indicated I wanted, yes.

10. What did you order?
      Doll Chateau Bella WS blank (in stock), glass eyes, Leekeworld wig, wig caps

When did you order?
      December 2nd

Acceptable. They do not give you the shipping cost right away, and instead send the total cost by email when they are ready to ship. Domestic shipping isn't bad at all, but I can see how someone who lives outside the US might need to know shipping cost right away.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very. Credit card.

I paid in full, and she shipped the next day. She arrived on December 7th.

Yes

DC Bella and the wig, absolutely. The eyes didn't quite look like the picture. The pupils are darker in reality than they appear, probably due to the glare on the glass. It did not bother me enough to contact them about it, however.

Yes! Absolutely

Any problems?
      Nothing, other than the eye issue which was minor.

Most definitely. I already have ordered another pair of eyes, which should arrive tomorrow based on tracking info.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes

11. * What did you order? MSD REsinSoul/Bobobie Mei
      * When did you order? Last April (2012)
      * How was the communication? Awesome. They e-mailed me updates and when she came in they offered a new payment option (I was doing layaway in 4 installments, they offered to combine the 3rd sand 4th) so that I could get her faster.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy- layaway is the way to go! Automatically charges to paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Maybe a few days? Didn't seem very long.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope!
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? None.
      * Would you order from this company again? Can't wait to- c'mon tax return!

12. What did you order?
      Participated in the random wig events twice over the last few months

When did you order?
      twice in 2012 for the random wig events (recent, but the date escapes me; will update soon)

They were wonderful! They were pleasant to work with. I requested a pink 6-7 and a dark 6-7 for the first event, and they obliged! The second event I requested wigs in a 9-10 size if possible, long and girly, and I received two gorgeous long wigs. Extra happy with their work!

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy- used Paypal

Both times it only took a couple days to ship.

yes!

n/a (the wigs were Leeke wigs and they were gorgeous!)

Yes!

Any problems?
      Nope

n/a

Yes I would, and I recommend them to everyone. :)

13. What did you order?
      I ordered a Feeple60 Mirwen with extra minifee hands and feet on layaway.

When did you order?
      I don't remember the exact date, but it was when the Feeple60's just came out and a gift head was available.

Amazing. They answered my emails almost instantly and they were always friendly and helpful.

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy. I used paypal for each payment.

The next day after payment.

YES YES YES! :)

N/A but the items were in perfect condition.

!00%

Any problems?
      None at all.

N/A everything is perfect!

Yes, in a heartbeat!

14. What did you order?
      Resinsoul Mei, white skin, no face up

When did you order?
      1/5/13

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy when paying by credit card.

It arrived 1/9/13, only two days after they shipped it!

Very ^^

Yes

Very! I love my doll :)

15. What did you order?
      dollzone carter (event free outfit with purchase of faceup)
      When did you order?
      october 2012

during the months of layaway and waiting for the doll to actually come in there was little communication between us but when there was it was pleasent

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy- used Paypal, last payment in store

came in to pickup and seemed to arrive at the same time as others in the dollzone waiting room

yes, same price as everywhere else

yes, faceup was a little cheaper than i expected (dollzones fault not DDE)

Yes

Any problems?
      YES, i came in to pay off/pick up my carter and when i arrived at the DDE I told one lady i was there to get a doll out of layaway and as she was searching for my invoice another brought him out to me. i was pleased when i opened the box to see him, but after about 5 minutes of just standing at the counter (i guess they forgot i was purchasing him? or was there i dont know) i asked about the free outfit that he was suppose to come with in the event. the lady who brought him out looked at me for a second then looked away saying she was sure I didnt qualify. she then said she sent me an email saying i didnt qualify (wich she didnt, she even sent an email reply to me asking if i could get the carter outfit as my free outfit wich she said yes). the event was till october 31st and i said "didnt i order before the 28th?" she even confirmed that i ordered earlier than that (the 24th)after a minute of her "searching" emails she finally got up and brought down an outfit wich she said was carters "other" outfit saying she didnt think they had the one i was trying to get in stock (terrible thing it was i was so worried i was going to go home with this plastic black thing). finally though they found the outfit i had asked for and i was able to make my purchase. The whole time me and my friend got the incredible feeling that they were trying to swindle me. and the whole time we were there was incredibly uncomfortable. wich is sad because it used to be a pleasent place to go.

they eventually found the outfit and i was able to leave with everything i planned, but unless its absolutly neceissary i will never shop at the DDE again! I'm pretty sure this isnt the first time theyve tried to short me and my friends

NO! unless its something only THEY sell and i absolutly need it. I dont care if theyre only an hours drive away!

16. What did you order? Wig, wig cap, eye putty, eyelash glue
      When did you order? January 22nd, 2013
      How was the communication? Good, I was notified immediately when my package had been shipped.
      How easy was it to pay? Easy with my credit card. However, I really dislike not knowing the shipping cost beforehand.
      How long did it take to ship? Very fast. I made the purchase 7pm and it was shipped 5pm the next day as all items were in stock.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Sure. LeekeWorld wigs are pricey but that isn't DDE's fault. Wig caps are also expensive considering what small and simple items they are, but they cost the same amount everywhere else.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Mostly but the small scale of the wig made it less drapy (5-6"). There's really no helping that.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yup!
      Any problems? Nope.
      Would you order from this company again? Sure!

17. * What did you order? Pukipuki Pipi Blank
      * When did you order? October 2012
      * How was the communication? Fast but the emails were short and very basic
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy
      * How long did it take to ship? Jan 31
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? Yes, They told me 8-10 weeks after that time frame went by I wrote them and they told me that it was hung up in customs about 12 weeks in then one appeared in store about a week later. Same thing I ordered with no makeup-only I ordered mine with sleeping plate this one didn't have one - So then I inquired and they told me it was a layaway cancellation ok I can accept that but then a few more weeks go by so I am getting nervous and ask for a update and they tell me they have no control over production/customs and as soon as my *Piki* (note not the doll I ordered got there they would ship it to me)I decided not to respond because I think she just mistyped it 17 weeks after ordering I finally got my doll the day I got the email the Pipi was no long for sale on dde? Seems very coincidental to me.
      * Would you order from this company again? No I will never buy from them again would rather order from Fairyland directly as their product is perfect.

18. What did you order? Resinsoul Feng, Leekeworld Harper wig

When did you order? 1/12/13

How was the communication? Great! They are so sweet and even split my layaway in two payments.

How easy was it to pay? Easy, but I also dislike not knowing shipping costs. Their options are not very descriptive. I would not have chosen the cheapest if I knew it would be UPS ground and cost over $20 to ship. How much was shipping if I chose the fastest? Who knows!

How long did it take to ship? Same day I ended my layaway.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. Although, the wig was kind of thin in some areas...

Did the item look like the sales pictures? As accurate as ResinSoul's crappy pictures can get.

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, I love my boy!

Any problems? None.

Would you order from this company again? Definitely. I wish I could visit them in person!

19. * What did you order? DollZone Una
      * When did you order? 12 October 2012
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? DDE is a distributor
      * How was the communication? Communication was excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, with paypal, I had a four payment layaway.
      * How long did it take to ship? I got the notice that my doll had arrived from DollZone on November 28th. Had I completed paying it would have been shipped then. I still had a payment or two left though.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? It was I think a few dollars cheaper than ordering it directly from DollZone and I could do layaway.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? One of my girls wings was broken and they ordered a replacement. I just got notice that it shipped to me today. I believe this has been less than a month since I got her.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? N/A

20. What did you order?
      A pkf Bonnie

When did you order?
      2/5/13

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I paid with my credit card.

I ordered a pkf Luna that morning and a few hours later, I received an email stating she was sold out, so I chose a pkf Bonnie to replace her and got a shipping notification in 10 minutes and received her two days later! :D

Yes I think so! I like that shipping was cheaper than from fairyland.

Yes, but cuter in person! :3

Yes!

Overall, I highly recommend them. Their customer service is amazing. My emails were replied to very quickly and my needs were taken care or.