1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Denverdoll Feedback (ALL)

May 10, 2006

1. * What did you order? Souldoll Zenith Double-joint Girl body
      * When did you order? July 16, 2012
      * How was the communication? DDE was very good at communicating with me, but Souldoll was not communicating with them. From what I understand, they basically could not get responses out of Souldoll throughout my entire order time.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, though I did get overcharged at first (price for a full doll, not just body) but they saw it immediately and refunded me as soon as it happened though it took a few days to clear.
      * How long did it take to ship? She arrived at DDE with no warning on 1/8/2013 and got to me on the 11th.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope. I did have them ship a few things I had ordered with the body early with a wig order I put in midway through.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? They handled the overcharge promptly. And they answered my requests for a status update every time. when it got to about 6 months of waiting, they did offer to refund me if the body did not arrive in the next shipment or two.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.

DDE did a wonderful job. I, myself, would be hesitant to order from Souldoll again, either direct or through a dealer due to their written "wait time" being horribly inaccurate and the total lack of communication with one of their dealers. I love my product, but feeling like my order was forgotten when it got to two times the written wait time was nerve wracking.

2. * What did you order? Leekeworld Romantic Boy wig (size 7-8)
      * When did you order? February 27, 2013 (arrived March 1 2013 wow!)
      * How was the communication? good I guess, I didn't really contact them about anything
      * How easy was it to pay? Since this was my first time ordering from DDE, it was a bit difficult for me to figure out how to pay. I was a little annoyed that it didn't tell you what shipping was right off the bat, because i like planning and mapping out exact financial plans for myself when making a purchase, but the annoyance was only minor.
      * How long did it take to ship? this was AMAZING. I couldn't believe it had gotten to me so quickly! I only ordered it two days earlier! I'm pleased with my product and the shipment.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nothing. it was just a wig.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? There were no problems :)
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes!

3. * What did you order? Dollheart YoSD ruffled boots and two pairs of YoSD stockings
      * When did you order? shortly before midnight on February 27, 2013
      * How was the communication? very good
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy, just waited for email with the paypal invoice which arrived the next day
      * How long did it take to ship? Arrived on March 2nd!
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? nope
      * Would you order from this company again? most certainly!

4. * What did you order?
      In stock Pukifee Ante with face up.

* When did you order?
      March 13, 2013.

* How was the communication?
      Excellent as always. DDE always reply promptly to any questions or queries I have.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Easy. I paid via Credit Card.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Because the doll was in stock, it was shipped out the same day as the order.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes I would. I already have an earlier order in with them.

5. * What did you order?
      Dollzone Hid, Tan Skin on B45-003 body, no face up.

* When did you order?
      December 27, 2012.

Fantastic. I didn't really need to contact them for anything. I received all notifications without issue.

Easy. I paid via Credit Card.

They shipped fast once Dollzone sent the order to them. Item shipped 30th March 2013.

No.

Yes I definitely would. Great customer service.

6. Denver Doll is great to deal with. I have bought way too many things from them and the service is great and the people are wonderful. I have bought dolls, bjd's, clothes, wigs, shoes, magazines. They are knowledgeable and nice. I would not hesitate to deal to buy from them. Barb. in L.A.

7. Just thought I'd add my .02 cents...
      The folks at Denver Doll Emporium are SUPER!
      I've ordered 3 dolls from them over the past several years and they've been a pleasure to deal with every time.
      They answer emails almost immediatey, quickly resovle any issues (I had an issue only once and that was because I didn't carefully read what I was ordering). Great communication and customer service.
      I LOVE them! :fangirl:

8. Denver Doll is awesome! They do answer e-mails very quickly. When they have the doll in stock they do ship it very quickly. I had asked if I could have a certain color of eyes and that was exactly what I got. I don't know if they sent my request on to the Fairlyland or if they swapped them out when they got the doll or if by chance it just came with the eye color I wanted.Though I tend to believe they had something to do with me getting exactly what I asked for. At any rate I am very happy with Denver Doll and will gladly do business with them again. Such great customer service!

9. What did you order?

2 feeple 60 bodies, event head, 5 pairs of hands, clothes

When did you order?
      October got stuff in January

How was the communication?

Ok very little commauication in waiting but answered questions right away

How easy was it to pay?
      very. paypal

How long did it take to ship?
      couple days

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      yes but I thought the shipping was very pricey for only living one state away. Actulley it was only a little cheaper than if FL sent me stuff. I found that very odd.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      yes

Were you satisfied with the product?
      yes

Any problems?
      Yes.
      -sent me wrong color of hands
      -event head was chipped. It was wrapped in one layer of plastic (not even bubblewrap) and was rolling around loose in the box.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      -didn't fix the wrong hands. Told me I ordered them that way even though I clearly remember making sure I was ordering normal skin. Ended up with $120 worth of hands I have no use for.
      -sent me replacement head

Would you order from this company again?

No I won't. I had problems with my last order I did a few years ago as well. Seems like they treat people differently if your not either dropping big bucks or had issues with them before. Customer service was either great or rude. Overall I do not recomend them unless your getting in stock items. I really hope FL gets new dealers evenually.

10. What did you order?
      Fairyland Chicline Chloe, FS, WS, Faceup on SP

When did you order?
      November 2012 with layaway!

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy!

Immediately--as soon as it arrived from Fairyland--which was March 29, 2013.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Any problems?
      Yes--I didn't receive the last notification via email that my last payment was due. But it was no problem at all. I had though something was due, and I just dropped them a line, and everything was totally fine! I was afraid I might lose my wonderful doll because of an email glitch, but everything was totally OK. :)

Would you order from them again, and would you recommend this shop?
      I would, and I have, and I have already ordered again (two more dolls, ack!). I love this option, since you can pay for limited items with lay-away, and the company will start on your dolls right away.

11. What did you order?
      Fairyland PukiPuki Ante, NS, in stock, and a Leeke wig.

When did you order?
      April 27, 2013

How easy was it to pay?
      So simple via Paypal
      Monday--she arrived on Wednesday. :)

Yes. And the Queen Bee did not even have to wait!

Yes, exactly.

Yes.

Any problems?
      None!

I would, and I do. I love that they carry items in stock, for those "urgent" BJD moments. ;)

12. What did you order?
      Fairyland Basic Littlefee Ante Human With faceup + Leekeworld wigs

When did you order?
      April 30th 2013

How easy was it to pay?
      Very simple. I chose to pay through paypal, so I just waited for them to send me an invoice, and payed immediately.

Very quickly, as she was in stock. She got to me in about 3 days total.

Oh god yes, I looove FL dolls.

She sure did!

Definitely :)

Any problems?
      Not at all!

Absolutely :) I've ordered from them a couple times in the past, and just made my other order with them today. I love DDE :)

13. Decided to do an updated feedback here. I've ordered lots of stuff from DDE over the last little while: participated in two wig events, ordered other wigs, and recently completed a four month layaway on a Dollheart outfit. I have nothing but good things to say; they respond quickly to emails, work with you, and are great to deal with themselves. They ship quickly, and everything has always arrived in good condition. I would and plan to order from them again.

14. What did you order?
      Fairyland Minifee Celine & HH Feet

When did you order?
      March 15, 2013

How easy was it to pay?
      Extremely easy. A paypal invoice arrived same day.

They shipped very quickly, as soon as my items arrived to them from Fairyland.
      (which was exactly three months to the date on June 15, 2013)

Absolutely!!

Yes

Definitely, I couldn't be happier.

Absolutely, I already have!! And I highly recommend them! :)

I couldn't be happier with my transaction with DDE - great, friendly and prompt communication.
      Any concerns or questions I had they were super sweet about answering.
      Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction. :D

15. * What did you order? Resinsoul Pixiu in Lt. Tan/Coffee with some props, wig cap, eyes, etc.
      * When did you order? Mid 2012, shortly after the release of the doll model.
      * How was the communication? It was okay. Some of it was my fault, because I had to change my order a few times. However I asked about the size of eyes and wig cap of Pixiu and was given wrong information.
      * How easy was it to pay? It went fine, I paid all at once.
      * How long did it take to ship? 4-5 months. I was not happy with it.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I was charged for a pair of eyes I never got. So that was a disappointment. However the price/quality was fine.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I didn't know what to expect it was my first doll. The sanding lines on the feet were PRETTY EXTREME once the doll was washed. And one leg was sanded in such a way that it's hard to stand upright because the nub was sanded off.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I emailed them about the missing eyes and incorrect information regarding sizes, and they did not respond. I look at it as a learning experience, though frustrating.

Overall it was fine I guess but I will probably not trust any of their information on their site unless I can verify it through another site. Would order again due to cheaper cost of shipping and friendly service.

16. I have two layaways with DDE and I'm very happy with their service. I have bought from them before and there has never been any problems.

17. I only have 2 things I don't like about Denver Doll:
      1) They don't seem to update their web site frequently. When I was in last I asked for several outfits that the web site said were in stock and they did not have them.
      2) They are no longer really a store. They've blocked off most of the store to use as inventory and there's just a front counter now with a couple dolls on display. You can't browse, you have to ask them to bring you what you want to see. Disappointing!

Other than that, I've had good experience with customer service and the quality of what they sell.

18. What did you order?
      The Green Fairy wig by Leeke in size 6/7
      * When did you order?
      7/17/2013 at 3:00pm
      AMAZING! I emailed them at 11:30 pm about shipping costs on the 16th and they got back to me at 11:34pm. Then I also received a follow up email in the morning that had a more accurate shipping cost.
      Would have been easier if I didn't have to go find my wallet, but that was my fault. Other than that, it was insanely easy to pay
      I received it in less then 48 hours, received this morning at 11:45am
      Nope, everything was prefect
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      no problems
      Definitely!

19. * What did you order?
      I ordered a DIM Bellosse with faceup and a dollheart outfit

Communication was awesome. They sent me PayPal invoices for my layaway and let me know when my doll was there and ready to ship so I could pay earlier if I wanted to

Easy. I paid via Paypal

Not long. Item was shipped as soon as I made my final payment

No.

Yes I have another order with them now

20. What did you order?
      Leekeworld wig, Leekeworld kit, two pairs of pants.

When did you order?
      August 15th

How was the communication?

Great! Responded to my email within the hour.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very

Shipped the next day, took 3 days to get to me.

Yes

Yes

Yes, very!

Any problems?
      None :)

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      -------

Would you order from this company again?
      I sure would, most likely will in the future.