1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Denverdoll Feedback (ALL)

May 10, 2006

1. What did you order?
      A Resinsoul Mei in White Skin

When did you order?
      Feb 11th

How easy was it to pay?

Easy, I used Paypal

How long did it take to ship?

It got here on Feb 13th so a couple days

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      It was a good price yes

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes they look identical

Were you satisfied with the product?

Yes they answered all of my questions I even called and talked to them on the phone and they were nice and polite.

2. What did you order?
      A pair of 12 mm steampunk eyes.

When did you order?
      Sept. 28, 2013

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. They sent me an invoice and I used Paypal.

It shipped via Priority either the day I paid or the day after, I forget, and arrived within a few days.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

3. I have been a customer of DDE for they past few years. I mostly order my FairyLand dolls through them. My previous order was for 4 FL dolls and because of the price, they have allowed me to extend my layaway plan. DDE is super. I have only had one small problem with them and that was they shipped me the wrong doll. They quickly fixed the error. They have excellent customer service. I love that they are in the US and that they take layaway. Makes it so much easier for me as i do not have to pay EMS shipping. They take paypal and send me my layaway invoices every month. I love DDE and will continue to order through them for as long as i collect BJDs.

4. They're great! Although I will say they never contacted me whenever any of my dolls shipped from there and that annoyed me a little bit. Otherwise, when they sent me the wrong wig, they sent me a new one and it arrived within two days! DDE shipping is super fast :)

5. What did you order?
      WS Doll Chateau Ada

When did you order?
      May 3

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, I used paypal.

It shipped a the next day after I completed my layaway.

Yes, definitely.

It's pretty much spot on.

Yes, although Ada's headcap was completely yellowed.

I will definitely purchase from them again, they have excellent communication and very accommodating.

6. What did you order?
      Littlefee Choice System Boy -- Rolly in NS.

When did you order?
      Mid-august.

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy! I had a layaway.

Fairyland was very backed up, so the doll didn't get to DDE for several months. From DDE, it only took two days.

Yes. Fairyland always is.

Yes. But my fairyland box arrived damaged -- unglued! What's with that?

Overall I am satisfied. I am madly in love with the doll and DDE's layaway option is a life saver! (Or a life ruiner... I haven't decided yet. ;) ) When he arrived, he was dirty... I don't know if this is Fairyland's fault, or DDE's. He also didn't come with a COA, but again, I don't know if that's Fairyland or DDE. But I am happy with my purchase!

Would you order from them again?
      Maybe not so much for Fairyland dolls. No fault of DDE, but the wait was nearly a month longer than other orders bought directly from Fairyland... then there are the small nitpicky issues listed above. But I love the layaway plan! I think if I decide to go layaway or if I want a doll quickly that is in stock with DDE, I will have no problems ordering from them again. And I'll definitely order other dolls from DDE, too. Communication is pretty good and customer service has been nice. :)

7. What did you order?
      A white skin Bobobie Espree on the the immature body, no faceup. They had another one with a faceup in stock so they offered it to me for the $10 more. I agreed to it.

When did you order?
      June 2011 (I apologize for this being so delayed, I believe it is important to consider though)

How easy was it to pay?
      I don't remember it being very simple but it is not the issue.

They shipped fairly quickly after I paid.

Not at all. I received the doll, but did not notice it was unevenly yellowed after about 6 months. I couldn't figure out how it had yellowed, since I always kept it in the dark and the yellowing went through the clothes and was only on the front side. A few months ago, I put the pieces together and realized this doll had been displayed in their store and had yellowed. This explains why it was only on the front and went through the clothes. I emailed them a few weeks ago to tell them this, not expecting a refund or anything since it's been a few years, but I didn't even receive a response.
      I paid full price for a "brand new" unevenly yellowed doll.

Yes, if you ignore the yellowing.

Not at all. I would not buy a Bobobie again due to the worst engineered body I've ever seen, but that isn't my issue with DDE.

Never in my life.

8. What did you order?
      msd sized boots and leekeworld wigs

when did you order?
      two separate orders in the last month

How easy was it to pay?
      extremely

my items were shipped the next day and i received them two to three days later

How was communication?
      great. they emailed me within the hour to let me know one of the items i ordered was out of stock and allowed me to replace it with another item.

Did the items look like the sales pictures?
      All the boots i got look exactly like the photos. The wigs i got were a darker color then shown, however i believe that is an issue with the color show they got from the leekeworld site.

Were you satisfied with the products?
      Yes, very. I was disappointed when i got the wigs but they turned out to be perfect for dolls other than the one i originally intended them for, so in this case it worked out.

Yes

9. What did you order?
      Dollzone SD girl outfit.

when did you order?
      Two weeks ago.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy.

Not long at all.

How was communication?
      Great.

Yes it did.

Yes.

Yes.

10. What did you order?
      DollinStyle Parang outfit for Pukifee

When did you order?
      February 3, 2014

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I received a PayPal invoice that day.

Very quickly; within three days.

I would say so; this is the first time I've purchased a doll outfit from DollinStyle.

Yes

Yes and no. I had ordered the outfit Parang, but when I opened the envelope I discovered it was actually the outfit Bora. When I went to the DDE website I saw that the Parang had been sold out. My best guess is that someone at DDE decided to substitute the Parang I had ordered with the Bora without contacting me. And the Bora is a cute outfit so it's not a total disappointment.

Would you order from them again, and would you recommend this shop?
      Well, considering I pre-ordered another PKF from them just yesterday my answer would have to be yes ;) I do prefer to order through DDE than direct from Fairyland or Leeke when I can, since the shipping fees from Denver to Illinois are much cheaper than the shipping from oversees to Illinois.

11. What did you order?
      Doll Chateau Bella (in stock)

When did you order?
      13th October 2013

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy through PayPal

They shipped the doll after 2 days from payment. The only issue is that I paid for EMS but they used a different and slower shipping method.

Yes.

Yes, but the picture was a Doll Chateau stock picture.

Yes, very satisfied with the doll and the communication, but not so satisfied about the cheaper shipping method they used without asking anything to me (and I did pay for EMS)

12. What did you order?
      Premium Leekeworld Wig

When did you order?
      Feb 28, 2014

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy! I asked for an invoice through Paypal and they sent it asap.

I paid on the 28th of Feb and the wig arrived March 3rd.

Yup

Yes.

Yes.

13. What did you order?
      D.I.M. JBeak SooHee

When did you order?
      April 28, 2014

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy

they had her in stock so she shipped april 30th and arrived may 7th

How was communication?
      Superb! i have placed a few orders with them now and whenever i have a question it is usually answered with a few hours

Yes

Yes

Yes. She came in perfect condition.

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes

14. What did you order?
      Dollzone Pag (in stock)

When did you order?
      June 8, 2014

How was the communication?
      Great! And they're very nice and professional.

How easy was it to pay?
      Pretty easy... The first invoice never showed-up, so after a couple of days I called them and they sent another.

Once successfully paid for, not long at all. I think they shipped the same day!

They didn't really set the price, but yes.

Yup.

Yup.

Yup. Even though I personally find their website a little clunky, the fact that you can call them about order issues is pretty awesome.

15. What did you order?
      A Doll Chateau Barbara with Russell and an extra Russell.

When did you order?
      On layaway in April. Completed in June.

How was the communication?
      I have ordered many times from DDE and they always communicate readily and politely.

How easy was it to pay?
      Perfectly simple. Never any issues.

Once paid I paid off the layaway it was about one month. Well within the expected time frame.

Was the quality appropriate for the price?
      Absolutely. I love DC dolls and prefer to buy them from DDE because of their customer service and ease of purchase.

Positively exactly like the photos!

Absolutely!

I will continue to purchase from DDE as I trust them to provide exactly what I am looking for, their excellent customer service, selection, and ease of doing business with them.

LostKitten

16. What did you order?
      5Star Tong Tong in WS bought because I really wanted the body (head is super cute though)

when did you order?
      Thursday Aug 21 2014

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy.

They shipped the next day. I got it today.

How was communication?
      Fabulous!! They sort of went above and beyond for me this order. I had some questions about the bodies on the 5Star tinies. I couldn't get an answer anywhere else, and between what I read in threads and what I found on DDE and 5Star's site, I was so confused I had no idea what I was doing. So I emailed DDE and asked them the differences between the bodies, and which ones they had in stock.

They emailed me within a couple house, with pictures of what they had! Which was perfect. I knew exactly what I wanted then. Then they answered a couple other questions for me, and I orded my doll!

Yep

Very much. it's perfect.

Oh yes. I've ordered from them so much it's kind of sad XD I'll no doubt order again. And again. Aaaaaaand probably again.

17. What did you order?
      Risse Fullset Mnf from Fairyland

When did you order?
      April 14th

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy when paying by paypal. They send you an invoice for the total. They also let me do layaway and then they let me hold off until doll got here to pay remainder on her.

I got her mid August so not too long

Oh yes it was!

Yes

Yes, very.Would you order from them again?

In the past I had said no cause I had such a bad experience but then I thought I would give it another go and I am glad I did.

18. What did you order?
      Past Fairyland Event Minifee Juri 2013 Head

When did you order?
      September 1st, 2014

How easy was it to pay?
      Yup! Paid by card. Super simple.

September 2-4 or about 3 days.

Yes! I believe the overall quality matched the $60.00 price tag. Very cute head.

Yes

Oh, yes! I am currently loving her!

For sure!

19. * What did you order? LeekeWorld DDE Brown Bag Wig Event Size : 6.7

* When did you order? Sat Sep 6, 2014
      * How was the communication? Excellent. I actually made a mistake with my credit card information, and they called quickly to get it fixed. The lady I spoke with was super nice about it, and it did not delay shipping at all.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy

* How long did it take to ship? It arrived Wednesday, Sept 10th. Very quickly!

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No.

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No problems.

* Would you order from this company again? ​Yes

20. What did you order?
      ResinSoul Lan (in stock) plus shoes & silicone wig cap

When did you order?
      5/19/14

How easy was it to pay?
      I was having trouble with the site shopping cart for some reason, but I emailed them requesting a Paypal invoice for the items I wanted to purchase and everything went smoothly from there.

They put it in the mail the same day I ordered (Friday) and it arrived that Monday!

Absolutely

Yes

Very much so! She's exactly what I wanted. When I contacted them to request an invoice, I also asked if they had any shoes in stock that would fit her small feet. They told me which style fit her perfectly and packaged them up with the doll (in the box, which was previously opened as a stock item). Great experience!