1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Denverdoll Feedback (ALL)

May 10, 2006

1. I have purchased many dolls from Denver Dolls. Every purchase has been a positive experience. They are always prompt to respond to any inquiries and I really appreciate their opportunity to purchase on layaway. I highly recommend Denver Dolls.

2. What did you order?
      DearMine Lupy

When did you order?
      August 18, 2015

How easy was it to pay?
      Easily enough-- I was beginning to panic because I had not gotten a Paypal invoice until Thursday. She was the only one in stock, and I'm not sure how their website works factoring stock, so I hoped that I had gotten her!

How long did it take to ship?
      Lupy was in stock and in the way I'd wanted her in, so as soon as I paid Thursday, she was sent out that afternoon and arrived to me on Saturday! :D

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes. There are a couple of tiny flaws in her faceup that I do not mind; a speck of fuzz on her chin and a run in the sealant by her left head fins. They even sent a super adorable folder!

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      No. It's 100% cuter! (Real answer is 'yes' ;) )

Were you satisfied with the product?
      I am honestly pretty over the moon with my Lupy.

3. What did you order?
      Ringdoll Dracula fullset and coffin

When did you order?
      February 2015

How was the communication?
      Excellent.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy

September 2015 (Ringdoll delay)

Yes

Yes

Yes

4. What did you order?
      Fairyland Steam Age Aqua Rin Full Set

When did you order?
      August 2014

Excellent.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy

December 2015

No. I have taken so long to post because there were issues being resolved with Fairyland. While Fairyland was terrible and rude, Denver Doll was great and always answered my emails quickly and did everything they could to help resolve the issues. At one point communication broke down between the three of us, but eventually (9 months later) everything has been as resolved as it's going to get.

No. Not Denver Doll's fault.

No. But I was mostly satisfied with how Denver Doll handled the situation.

5. * What did you order?
      Eye putty and eyelash glue.

* When did you order?
      November 2015

* How was the communication?
      I got an automated confirmation and then an invoice with shipping added, and another automated message when the order shipped. Pretty standard communication for a small-ish online order.

* How easy was it to pay?
      PayPal. PayPal is so easy it’s horrible.

* How long did it take to ship?
      It shipped two days after I ordered, not bad at all.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      The price for the eye putty was a little steep for the amount you get, but so far it seems to be good quality and it’s not like you need that much. It has very little odor, is a neutral color and isn’t greasy, sticky or stringy which are all important things to me and all seem difficult to find in one product as I've tried about fifty billion different kinds of pliant things in my quest for the ultimate eyeball-sticker-inner.

We’ll see how it holds up to time, but right now I’m pleased with it. The eye putty is Leeke World brand. The glue I was just curious about, it seems to be water-based craft glue like Aleene’s or Elmer’s only a little less runny. It was actually worth it for the squishy refillable container which has a very fine tip and a rubber stopper at the other end so you can put your own glue in it after it runs out. You can hold it like a pen which is cool The glue is also from Leeke World.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, photos were accurate although it’s hard to tell the scale of the eye putty jars.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      They seem like a reliable company and I'll be placing an order with them again soon for a doll head. I usually like the Mack's silicone stuff for eye putty but since some of the new eyes are silicone, I had to find an alternative, the product they sell fits the bill and the service was good.

(Edit: I'm also not 1000% sure about the non-damaging-to-silicone-eyes idea, I could be totally wrong about that so I thought I'd update this. Research has led to conflicting conclusions. The One True Putty search continues, but in a pinch this stuff isn't the most terrible thing I've ever used.)

#685 Lighthouse Asylum, Dec 11, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    6. What did you order?
      Dollmore Apron Blouse for MSD

When did you order?
      03 January 2016

No communication was needed, but their website is good about sending confirmation emails (which I appreciate).

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy

One day (04 January 2016)

Yes

Yes

Yes

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes

7. Recently I wanted to buy a pair of high heel feet and I call them and ask them the size of the feet and instead of them just placing me on hold I was told I would have to find out from resinsoul which I tried to for days but because of where the company is located and the language barrier I have still not found out. All it would have taken a couple of minutes and they could have measured. To me that was poor customer service. I have had problems from them in the past with ELFDOLL orders and that is I believe why Elfdoll decided to not do business w/ them any more. I hate to bad mouth anyone but my experiences with DDE have been less than enjoyable as a lot of you have had ; I only wish my experiences could have been the same.

8. What did you order?
      All items were in stock: Leeke wigs, shoes, and a Dollmore outfit

When did you order?
      January 18, 2016

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy to pay, by Paypal (I have paid by other methods in past purchases with DDE)

Shipped in a day since ordering, with Priority Mail it arrived in 3 days.

Absolutely, the pricing was great and relative to the items I purchased.

Yes, DDE uses stock images usually, so the items were exactly as shown

Yes, very much so.

I've been purchasing from DDE for 10 years, bought my first BJD from there. I will continue to use and recommend them as long as I am in the hobby and beyond.

9. What did you order? Dearmine Dear pet basic Debon with face up

When did you order? I ordered March 16, 2016

How easy was it to pay? Very easy with my cc

How long did it take to ship? Since Debon was in stock, they shipped him the same day!

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. Dearmine has excellent quality bjds. Only issue is my Debon has a shiny spot on his face up, a defect in the sealant just below his left eye. I will fix it myself as its not a big deal to me.

Did the item look like the sales picture? Yes

Where you satisfied with the product? Yes, he is so cute and well made

This was my first experience ordering a bjd from DDE, and I had excellent service. If I'm planning on any more Dearmine dolls, I will order from DDE.

10. What did you order? Oscar doll eyes and a Leekeworld wig

When did you order? I ordered in late March, 2016

How easy was it to pay? Very easy. The site is professional.

How long did it take to ship? Merely days, a lot sooner than I was expecting. I didn't even know what the package was when it arrived because it got here so quickly!

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I think so. The wig was an initial disappointment because the buns were very ratty in person but they're detachable and now the wig is perfect. I don't blame Denverdoll, it's not like they made the wig. The eyes were flawless.

Did the item look like the sales picture? Yes

Where you satisfied with the product? Yes, I'd love to purchase from their store again!

11. What did you order?
      Leekeworld wig... this time. I've ordered from them many times.

When did you order?
      April 2016

Excellent.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy... used paypal. In the past I've used their layaway plan and I like how easy it is to set up.

The wig was in stock so it shipped the next day.

Yes

Yes

Yes. I'll keeping ordering from them.

12. Okay, I really need to know...has anyone else become a victim of card fraud a short time after making a purchase from Denver Doll?

13. I've never had an issue and have made many purchases from Denver Doll.

14. I made a lot of orders through DDE as foreign buyer and never had an issue, they are a trusted shop.
      Edit : I don't know why, perhaps they have change their staff but my last orders (since 2016 ) always had problems of quality checking, and with packages.

#694 lilaseven, Aug 17, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    15. You could contact them and let them know that this happened, but you might want to check the security of the connection you used to make the purchase just to be safe!

16. What did you order?
      WS ResinSoul Bao (That was in stock)

When did you order?

October 18 2016

It was really great. It's amazing how fast they reply to you. Also, I originallly ordered a Normal Skin Bao but it had recently went out of stock, so they asked if I wanted the white skin Bao that they had instead (I ended us getting the WS and I actually like it a lot better). They are very considerate people.

How easy was it to pay?
      I paid With Paypal and It was super easy.

It shipped the day after I ordered.

Definetly.

He was so much prettier than his sales pictures. I thought he looked fine in the pictures but he is so precious in real life.

Definetly.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

N/A

Definetly! If they sell a doll that I am trying to get, I will definetly try to order through them again.

17. What did you order?
      Fairyland Minifee hands #6 NS
      Chara Eyes 10mm CD06 Red

When did you order?
      Tuesday, November 1, 2016

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy paying with a debit card.

My items were in-stock and shipped the same day. They arrived Nov. 4, 2016. I only live a few states away from them.

Everything was perfect!

Definitely.

Yes! DDE is very fast, very convient, and trust worthy.

18. What did you order?
      Dearmine Picasso Cocoa Bean

When did you order?

2015-November-19

Minimal, but quick and easy.

How easy was it to pay?
      Layaway with Visa cc. They automatically withdraw it, which is fine with me. I already know I can pay the amounts when I make a layaway. I do not have to remember to make payments. It is all on a schedule.

PIF, 2016 Feb.19. Shipping Notice/Tracking: 2016 June 7. Arrival: 2016 June 10.

Price was Retail. Shipping was Domestic. So saving on Shipping was very nice.

Exactly!

Yes.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

N/A

Yes. I have ordered from DDE several times before and would do it again. :3nodding::thumbup:D

19. What did you order?
      Ordered a ResinSoul Mai, but switched my order to a Doll-Leaves Maya they had in stock.

When did you order?
      I ordered around mid June 2016.

Communication was excellent whenever I emailed them. Responses were given in less than 24 hours and in 10 minutes when it's their business hours.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy with credit card and they did everything when I switched to a more expensive doll. After asking/confirming with me to charge the same card to pay the difference, they did it without me having to fill out info again.

They sent me a tracking info immediately after I confirmed the payment for the difference.

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Everything came perfect. I was a little worried because the shipment box had the corners crushed and there were no "fragile" signs on the box either.

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      The only tiny gripe I have is that the doll I ordered, which was not in stock, was taking longer than the estimate and they didn't send me an email update about it. A week after the given estimate, I emailed them and they said it should be a few more weeks because of ResinSoul having issues. More than 5 week after that, I still don't see anything so I email them again about it. I understand that it wasn't their fault that ResinSoul was having issues, but I think it would be nice if they sent an update email if it was taking longer than what was estimated. They did offer me a cancellation or to switch my order to a doll they had in stock so I switched to a nicer doll.

Yes.

20. * What did you order?
      In stock Doll Chateau Matthew

* When did you order?
      Placed the order extremely early on December 21st. Sent payment later that night.

* How was the communication?
      Wonderful! I asked a question and someone got back to me the same day.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      They sent an invoice and I paid in full with paypal. There are a lot of different payment options too, and ypu can do layaways.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Ordered super early on December 21st, recieved the invoice around 2pm the same day. I paid it at 10pm and the next day he was already shipped out. Incredibly fast!!

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Everything was perfect!
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A
      * Would you order from this company again?
      I've ordered before and would absolutely order again, especially for in stock items.