1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Denverdoll Feedback (ALL)

May 10, 2006

1. * What did you order?
      Doll Chateau k-body-08, k-body-13, and event William

* When did you order?
      August 1, 2016

* How was the communication?
      Excellent

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, went through PayPal

* How long did it take to ship?
      Shipped January 27, 2017, arrived January 30, 2017, so 3 days

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Nope

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      No problems

* Would you order from this company again?

Most definitely :)

2. What did you order?
      Doll-Leaves Teenage Dream Nina (Pre-Order)

When did you order?
      September 6th

How was the communication?
      Awesome. They made me aware of every step of the process, such as when they placed the order, were taking my payment, and when they received my package and would send it to me

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy, no issued happened at all

How long did it take to ship?
      It took about 2 months

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes. I paid the same price I would have if I had gone directly through Doll-Leaves

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      For the most part, yes. The images had trouble giving justice to some of my favorite features on my doll though, such as her little teeth and the daintiness of her fingers

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes. So much so that i am currently going through them to order my second doll

3. * What did you order?
      Doll Chateau Xavier (With faceup B)

* When did you order?
      May 10 2017

What little there was, it was really good. It took them a day to send me a PayPal invoice, but wasn't bad.

AMAZINGLY, I did a payment plan and It was very easy.

3 days

Nope, it was absolutely perfect.

No problems

I certainly would, I'm already planning my next order.

4. What did you order?
      A Fairyland Minifee via the A La Carte options. My girl was a Ante sculpt on the A-line body with cutie legs, B bust, #6 hands, and the factory face up

When did you order?
      I ordered the doll in the beginning of June, 2017

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy! I went with the layaway plan where you put down 25% upfront and pay the rest when the doll arrives to them, and used paypal to make my payments. They emailed me and sent an invoice for the first payment, and pulled the second payment when the doll arrived to them. They emailed me every step of this process, letting me know what was going on

Once they emailed me that they had the doll, it only took about 2 days for me to receive her

The quality of the item and the level of care they put into packaging were both appropriate for the price.

The doll looked exactly like the items shown

Very

Any problems?
      None at all.

I've gone through DDE three times now, and I will continue to go through them. They provide amazing customer service, communication throughout the entire process, and seem to actually care about their customers and providing them the best service possible.
      I couldn't recommend them any more.

5. * What did you order?
      Pipos Pi Pang in gray skin, blank

* When did you order?
      August 31, 2017

I normally got a response within 24 hours during weekdays, so great. Always friendly and helpful~

I paid via PayPal and layaway, so easy.

Shipped 9/26/17 and arrived 9/29/17

Nope

No problems

Yep.

6. * What did you order?
      Doll Leaves Lilith

* When did you order?
      March 2017

Outstanding

Extremely - I put my order on layaway using PayPal

About 3 months, after I made my last payment

No

No problems at all

You betcha!

7. I ordered several in-stock items, a pair of Minifee hands, a pair of MSD pants and a SD sweatshirt. They were shipped quickly and arrived in perfect shape. Quality of packaging and items was great.

8. What did you order?
      An in-stock LM Jeremy, on layaway

When did you order?
      Aug. 4th or 5th 2017

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy when paying by credit card.

Arrived Oct 31, 2017, due to the layaway schedule.

Oh my god yes, my boy is so adorable and perfect, better than I was thinking

He's much cuter, even with the factory faceup

Yes!

9. * What did you order?
      Bobobie Moony

* When did you order?
      August 2017

Didn't need much this time but they were quick to fix issues with my invoice

Very PayPal

Shipped on December 18th, so... four months

No

The only issue was my invoice was originally sent to the wrong PayPal but it was taken care of promptly

I'm sure I will in the future

10. What did you order?
      Leekeworld event: $15 for random 7/8 wigs. I ended up with a long dark champagne wig with straight bangs. The tag said "WS-031"

When did you order?
      February 4th 2018

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, used my credit/debit card.

They shipped the next day, and arrived 3 days later

This wig is glorious! I can't believe I spent less than $20 for it, that's after shipping!

No picture available, as it was a random wig, but I will say that the color it is labeled as (Dark Champagne) looks a bit lighter and more orange in person than it does on the color chart. It really depends on the lighting though.

Absolutely!

Shown on a Dream of Doll Petsha. Wig has been modified with elastic on the inside to fit her head, as it was one size too large for her. That was my own fault, not Denverdoll's.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. What did you order?
      ResinSoul Winter in Purple Skin

When did you order?
      November 20, 2018

How easy was it to pay?
      Extremely easy through Paypal.

Arrived after Thanksgiving. November 23, 2018.

Yes!

Yes.

Of course.

12. What did you order?
      Altis Fullset

When did you order?
      September 10th

How easy was it to pay?
      I had the doll on layaway and paid via PayPal. Super easy!

It took about four to five days to arrive once shipped. It actually came a day early!

I was very impressed with Fairyland’s product quality and I felt it warranted the price. The shipping through DDE was very affordable and I’m happy all around.

Yep! Surprisingly so. I was very happy and everything arrived in perfect condition.

Yep! He’s probably my new favorite doll

Any problems?
      Nope! DDE was very quick with communication. They answered all my questions and were accommodating when I wanted to pay off my layaway early. I’d definitely go through them again.

13. What did you order?
      Jinny Wig Billy and clothes

When did you order?
      Feb 23rd 2019

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy used pay pal

It arrived 07 March 2019

Yes, very much and packaged well

Yes but better

Completely very easy to order fast communication for payment and shipping will use again

14. * What did you order?
      Multiple different orders, but for this one I'm focusing on the Doll Leaves order of both a Teenage Dream Maya (without faceup) and a Teenage Dream Jeremy (with faceup)

* When did you order?
      September 27th 2018

So-so

Easy. I used my bonus from work to pay for them in one quick payment.

Still hasn't shipped. It is currently May 1st 2019. Will update this when they eventually DO ship them.

Don't know, still haven't gotten them.

This is where things get tricky. I was originally told that my dolls would take 5-6 months to get here.
      The email they sent me when I ordered the dolls was exactly this: "Thank you for your order! I wanted to double check before I charged your card--both dolls are a preorder and will take about 5-6 months to arrive from Doll Leaves. Is that OK? Your total with shipping will be $517.90. Let us know."
      That's anywhere from February-March 27th. (Give or take a few days for shipping) I was hoping to have them both by April 25th because of the PNW BJD Expo. So the 5-6 month time frame was fine. These were the very first dolls I ever ordered.
      Come February 27th, no emails. No shipping notifications. I gave it one more month and at the 6 month mark, I decided to send them an email just to check on the status of the shipping.
      This was their reply: "Nothing yet from Doll Leaves, but it should not be very much longer. We will let you know just as soon as your dolls arrive at the store. We apologize for the long wait, but unfortunately we have no control over Doll Leaves' production schedule."
      To me that feels like a polite way of saying 'Just shut up and wait.'
      So I thanked them an I waited.. and waited. Month 7 rolled around, and while I was at the expo, I sent them another email just wanting to check in and see how things were going. I apologized for bothering them, but asked if there was any way they could check on the status. Both Doll Chateau dolls I had ordered had already arrived, as did a DearMine doll I ordered from them. So I wasn't sure why the very first dolls I ordered still weren't here yet.
      This was their reply: "I understand that you are concerned but you really have nothing to worry about. We are in communication with Doll Leaves and should have your order in the next 3-4 weeks. They are a very small company and it just takes a while to produce and ship orders. I will email them and let them know we have anxious customers ;)"
      I could be reading too much into this, but that seemed a touch passive aggressive at the end. Especially because when I bought the dolls, they outright told me it would take 5-6 months, and now I'm being told it's going to take roughly 8 months to get these dolls. Dolls I paid for in full. Honestly I'm not very happy about this. Also, why could they not have given me a time estimate the first time I had emailed them. I've heard that this company doesn't like to be bothered about orders, so I was worried about contacting them, and now I'm even more worried. Also, the first email said 'it shouldn't be much longer' but two months is a pretty darn long time if it's two months after the initial estimate.
      Also, if they know Doll Leaves is a small company it it's normal for them to take this long, why bother saying that it takes 5-6 months when they should be telling people it's 7-8 months?

To be fully honest, I would have hesitated in buying these dolls had I known it was going to take this long to get them.

I'm ordering one last doll from them just because of the fact that this is the only place I can seem to get it with the layaway type that I want, but after this, no. I'm sad to say I wont be ordering from them again due to the way things have been handled.

EDIT: So my last email from them stated that the dolls should be arriving to them within 3-4 weeks. It's been 5 weeks and still no communication. I'm really starting to think they didn't actually order the dolls when I ordered from them and, while that would normally be understandable, isn't what I expected at the time nor was it communicated.

#714 ZOMBUNN13, May 1, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    15. What did you order?
      Two Fairyland Minifee a la carte selections, and an event head

When did you order?
      March 1

Fantastic - their website's shopping cart was down at the time, which I learned through their Facebook page. I commented on their FB post to ask about emailing an order to them, and they responded within hours.
      I emailed them with specifically what I wanted (all applicable colors, style options, head sculpt, etc), and they followed up by invoicing me directly via Paypal.

How easy was it to pay?
      They invoiced me directly via Paypal; not even a full 4 hours after I submitted my order.

It was a pre-order, but took just around 7 weeks to arrive.

Yes

Exactly

Incredibly!

16. What did you order?
      Resinsoul Mi (WS) + heel feet

When did you order?
      March 22

I called them directly and they answer all of my questions with detail explanation.

How easy was it to pay?
      Yes. Very fast with sending invoice through PayPal

It was same day because I ordered before 3pm. Arrived after 3 days.

Yes

Yes

Great!

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes

17. What did you order?
      MiniFee Iru Designers Complete (Mon Cher Lapin)

When did you order?
      22/02/2019

Fantastic! They responded promptly and answered my questions clearly.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy to pay using layaway. Was also simple to arrange to complete payment early.

Shipped within the expected timeframe.

Yes, definitely!

Yes

Yes

Would you order from this company again?
      Absolutely!

18. What did you order?
      Little Monica Little Harmony Elena on a boy body

When did you order?
      May 26th, 2019

How easy was it to pay?

Very easy. I indicated that I wanted to do a 4-month layaway. Each month I got an invoice from DDE and paid through Paypal.

My doll arrived on June 6th, 2019. They let me pay off my layaway early and it was shipped the next day.

Of course! I wasn't expecting the amount of seam lines on the doll, but it's not a big deal for me ^^

Yes! Honestly, he looks even better in person.

Absolutely. Communication was good and they made the layaway process very easy and smooth.

19. * What did you order?
      DollZone Jiujiu (in stock)
      * When did you order?
      April 2019 with layaway
      Good
      Easy, because of monthly invoices via PayPal
      2 days!
      No
      n/a
      Yes, it was nice to be able to make monthly payments.

20. * What did you order?
      Wig caps and the SD starter kit which comes with a face mask, eye putty, and elastic

* When did you order?

December 2019

Good

Easy, paid through PayPal

1 day

No

n/a

Yes, the items shipped extremely fast and were at my house within 2 days.