* When did you order?

December 20, 2019

* How was the communication?
      Excellent.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, via PayPal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Shipped on the same day!

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

I feel the price was more than fair.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Well, I ordered a blank doll and she was all made up in the photos, so no. They did have a photo of the old body instead of the correct one, but they cleared up the confusion when I asked them about it.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      I'm extremely satisfied with it!

* Would you order from this company again?

Definitely - I'm already looking at other dolls in their stock!

2. I love DDE. I've never pre-ordered a doll with them, but I plan to within the year.
      I've ordered dolls, wigs and accessories through them. They are so quick to confirm and easy to work with. I remember I ordered a wig from them and it was out of stock when they went to look for it, they sent me so many pictures of close alternatives - it must have taken forever.
      I almost always receive my items within a week.

3. I have ordered quite a few things from DDE; from dolls to just a simple pair of eyes.
      Everything arrived within 3 days (unless I ordered during a holiday).
      Communication is very good. They always respond within 24 hours.
      Payment is super easy through PayPal or through whatever cards they accept.
      The quality of everything is obviously very good, it is straight from the companies.
      I am very satisfied with DDE and will continue to purchase from them, and I highly recommend them to everyone.

4. I've ordered quite a bit from DDE, mostly wigs and eyes, their shipping is so speedy! Here's some feedback from my most recent large order, which was an in-stock BJD.

What did you order?
      Fairyland Minifee Mirwen, default faceup on A-line body with no clothes

When did you order?
      March 26

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy! I did it through Paypal.

How long did it take to ship?
      They shipped it on the 27th and I got it on March 30th.

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Nope! They even packed the box with extra styrofoam to ensure her safety.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely, she arrived clean and with a face shield, as well as all her official paperwork.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes! She had the default faceup.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Absolutely. They even sent little candies with the shipment, it was super cute. I would trust DDE with future BJD orders for sure!

5. * What did you order?
      A blank Doll Leaves Lan in normal skin, the Charlaine Leekeworld wig in rose pink, a wig cap, and Resinsoul high heel girl feet in normal skin. All items were in stock.

* When did you order?

April 7th 2020.

* How was the communication?
      Fantastic, good and quick updates.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Average but definitely more on the side of easy. I used my card but there’s also a PayPal option which I’m sure is easier.

* How long did it take to ship?
      I ordered a bit late at night so it shipped out just a little after noon the next day.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Absolutely. I’d even say it more than appropriate honestly.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      While Lan didn’t look like the promo pictures, that was entirely due to the lack of the default faceup. She looked exactly like the pictures of the blank sculpt and blank dream body if not better. The wig, other than the color, looked exactly as was pictured. The other two items were identical to their depiction.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Extremely :)

* Would you order from this company again?

Oh for sure. Fast shipping, great tracking info, wonderful communication, safe arrival, AND they’re based in the USA with a ton of in stock dolls? How could I not.

6. What did you order?
      Fairyland Minifee Iru in tan skin, extra hands and feet, and a Doll Leaves girl body

When did you order?
      April 13th

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy through paypal

Shipped same day, arrived 4 days later I believe? I blame the current pandemic for that haha.

Everything was perfectly safe!

Absolutely.

Yes!

Absolutely.

Would you order from this company again?
      Always! They are my favorite to order from.
      I did have an accidental mishap- I ordered 2 DL bodies when I only wanted one. I messaged them, and they refunded me for the one body, plus refunded me some shipping costs since I did two separate orders, and put everything together in one package.

7. What did you order?
      An Aimerai doll, a pair of shoes, a coat, and some pants (all Dollmore brand, I believe)

When did you order?
      April 22

How easy was it to pay?
      Very! I used PayPal and it was very straightforward.

Exactly 7 days! It came the evening of April 29, a day earlier than projected.

Yes. Shipping was more expensive than a typical online order, but this makes sense for such a heavy item. With the speed, I have no complaints.

Yes

Yes. Since this is more about service, I just want to say that I was really happy with the service from Denverdoll. I didn't have any issues or delays, but I expect they would have been responsive if I had. It's really helpful to have a domestic dealer with in-stock items!

Edit: Just wanted to mention that it was packaged very well. The Aimerai box was a perfect (slightly tight! But not hard to remove) fit for the outer box, and the clothes were folded up inside to save room. The doll was really well cushioned and everything arrived undamaged.

8. What did you order?
      FairyLand MiniFee Maya Valkyrie and a few other in-stock accessories.

When did you order?
      May 5, 2020

How was the communication?
      Excellent.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. Paid via PayPal.

Doll was in stock. Shipped out the next day, arrived within 4 days. May 9, 2020

No.

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?

I purchased this doll during a promotion. I received notice the day after my order that the promotional free head was not in stock, but would be shipped as soon as it arrived.

Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely.