1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Denverdoll Feedback (ALL)

May 10, 2006

1. * What did you order?
      Doll Leaves Yoko in normal skin, blank.

* When did you order?

December 20, 2019

* How was the communication?
      Excellent.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, via PayPal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Shipped on the same day!

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      No!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

I feel the price was more than fair.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Well, I ordered a blank doll and she was all made up in the photos, so no. They did have a photo of the old body instead of the correct one, but they cleared up the confusion when I asked them about it.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      I'm extremely satisfied with it!

* Would you order from this company again?

Definitely - I'm already looking at other dolls in their stock!

2. I love DDE. I've never pre-ordered a doll with them, but I plan to within the year.
      I've ordered dolls, wigs and accessories through them. They are so quick to confirm and easy to work with. I remember I ordered a wig from them and it was out of stock when they went to look for it, they sent me so many pictures of close alternatives - it must have taken forever.
      I almost always receive my items within a week.

3. I have ordered quite a few things from DDE; from dolls to just a simple pair of eyes.
      Everything arrived within 3 days (unless I ordered during a holiday).
      Communication is very good. They always respond within 24 hours.
      Payment is super easy through PayPal or through whatever cards they accept.
      The quality of everything is obviously very good, it is straight from the companies.
      I am very satisfied with DDE and will continue to purchase from them, and I highly recommend them to everyone.

4. I've ordered quite a bit from DDE, mostly wigs and eyes, their shipping is so speedy! Here's some feedback from my most recent large order, which was an in-stock BJD.

What did you order?
      Fairyland Minifee Mirwen, default faceup on A-line body with no clothes

When did you order?
      March 26

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy! I did it through Paypal.

How long did it take to ship?
      They shipped it on the 27th and I got it on March 30th.

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Nope! They even packed the box with extra styrofoam to ensure her safety.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely, she arrived clean and with a face shield, as well as all her official paperwork.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes! She had the default faceup.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Absolutely. They even sent little candies with the shipment, it was super cute. I would trust DDE with future BJD orders for sure!

5. * What did you order?
      A blank Doll Leaves Lan in normal skin, the Charlaine Leekeworld wig in rose pink, a wig cap, and Resinsoul high heel girl feet in normal skin. All items were in stock.

* When did you order?

April 7th 2020.

Fantastic, good and quick updates.

Average but definitely more on the side of easy. I used my card but there’s also a PayPal option which I’m sure is easier.

I ordered a bit late at night so it shipped out just a little after noon the next day.

No.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Absolutely. I’d even say it more than appropriate honestly.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      While Lan didn’t look like the promo pictures, that was entirely due to the lack of the default faceup. She looked exactly like the pictures of the blank sculpt and blank dream body if not better. The wig, other than the color, looked exactly as was pictured. The other two items were identical to their depiction.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Extremely :)

Oh for sure. Fast shipping, great tracking info, wonderful communication, safe arrival, AND they’re based in the USA with a ton of in stock dolls? How could I not.

6. What did you order?
      Fairyland Minifee Iru in tan skin, extra hands and feet, and a Doll Leaves girl body

When did you order?
      April 13th

How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy through paypal

Shipped same day, arrived 4 days later I believe? I blame the current pandemic for that haha.

Everything was perfectly safe!

Absolutely.

Yes!

Absolutely.

Would you order from this company again?
      Always! They are my favorite to order from.
      I did have an accidental mishap- I ordered 2 DL bodies when I only wanted one. I messaged them, and they refunded me for the one body, plus refunded me some shipping costs since I did two separate orders, and put everything together in one package.

7. What did you order?
      An Aimerai doll, a pair of shoes, a coat, and some pants (all Dollmore brand, I believe)

When did you order?
      April 22

How easy was it to pay?
      Very! I used PayPal and it was very straightforward.

Exactly 7 days! It came the evening of April 29, a day earlier than projected.

Yes. Shipping was more expensive than a typical online order, but this makes sense for such a heavy item. With the speed, I have no complaints.

Yes

Yes. Since this is more about service, I just want to say that I was really happy with the service from Denverdoll. I didn't have any issues or delays, but I expect they would have been responsive if I had. It's really helpful to have a domestic dealer with in-stock items!

Edit: Just wanted to mention that it was packaged very well. The Aimerai box was a perfect (slightly tight! But not hard to remove) fit for the outer box, and the clothes were folded up inside to save room. The doll was really well cushioned and everything arrived undamaged.

8. What did you order?
      FairyLand MiniFee Maya Valkyrie and a few other in-stock accessories.

When did you order?
      May 5, 2020

How was the communication?
      Excellent.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. Paid via PayPal.

Doll was in stock. Shipped out the next day, arrived within 4 days. May 9, 2020

No.

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?

I purchased this doll during a promotion. I received notice the day after my order that the promotional free head was not in stock, but would be shipped as soon as it arrived.

Definitely.

9. What did you order?
      Little Monica Little Kliff, normal skin, blank, in stock. Glib eyes, 14mm, pale grey. Several DDE/house brand clothing items, several pairs of Dollmore socks.

When did you order?

June 18, 2020.

How was the communication?
      Excellent. I received an order confirmation e-mail immediately, an update e-mail with tracking number, plus an official shipping notification e-mail, all within less than an hour.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, via PayPal.

Shipped on the same day, like ACTUALLY shipped (picked up by carrier), not just prepared for shipment/tracking number generated! Ordered and shipped on Thursday June 18, arrived on Monday, June 22, 2020.

No, everything was packaged carefully and arrived in perfect condition.

I was more than willing to pay the (very fair) price mark-up in order to receive an in-stock doll in a matter of days! All other items were priced well for their quality.

The sales photos were nice and clear, and all my items matched what I expected from the photos.

I'm very satisfied with my entire order.

Yes, I look forward to it!

10. * What did you order?
      Resinsoul Wei, normal skin w/faceup.
      * When did you order?
      7/11/2020
      Good.
      Easy/
      Arrived 7/13/2020 - super fast. I figured shipping time would be quick because she was in stock, but she was here before I knew it.
      Nope.
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A
      Absolutely.

11. * What did you order?
      Doll Leaves Jeremy w/face up, eye putty, lashes, a Ro outfit, black checkered shoes, and the Echo Leekesworld wig

* When did you order?
      8/10/2020

Great -- the site updates with tracking info ASAP

Easy through Paypal or card

About 7 days. I ensured that everything was in stock. It went out fast. :)

Not at all

I accidentally ordered the wrong size wig. DDE had no problem getting me to send it back for a site credit.

Already thinking about placing another order!

12. * What did you order?
      1 Jinsun and 1 Leekeworld wig, eyes, eyelashes!

* When did you order?
      9/9/2020

Great, got my email confirmations and shipping notifications promptly!

Easy! I used Paypal this time but I have also used card before with no problems!

All my items where in stock so it shipped next day (the 10th) and arrived on the 14th, super fast even with mail delays!

Nope!

n/a

Yes, absolutely!

13. I've ordered many times from DDE over the years, I just wanted to share feedback on one particular order.

* What did you order?

Fullset Gift version Fairyland Erda and Carol

* When did you order?
      January 29th-ish, 2020

Phenomenal. They replied back within 24hrs when I was ready to pay off my long layaway early, and when I had an issue with my order.

Super easy. I FINALLY got an "account" for their website, and it makes it super easy to pay layaway payments early.

When my order was paid off, they shipped the next day.

Nope!

The Erda came in the wrong skin tone, I emailed them immediately, and they got in contact with Fairyland and were able to get the corrected skin tone, along with the Erda vampire event head, made and he was to me in about a month after that. They put a prepaid return label in the box, so all I had to do was swap out the dolls and send the incorrect one back!

Absolutely! Their customer service has become impeccable over the years. I only had an issue back in 2010, but that was 10 years ago.

14. * What did you order?
      Doll Chateau Laney
      * When did you order?
      8/5/2020
      no issues
      easy with Paypal, easy to set up layaway, easy to pay it out early.
      because she was an in stock, it would have been immediate but i did a short layaway. Once complete, very quick with priority mail 3 days.
      No, she was very carefully wrapped and all was fine.
      no problems.
      Yes i would. i've bought clothing, eyes and accessories in the past too which have been as pictured and very nice quality.

15. * What did you order?
      In stock supplies
      * When did you order?
      12/5/20
      No issues
      Very easy with Paypal
      A day!
      No. Everything was well packed.
      N/A
      Yes! I'm considering ordering one of their in stock dolls should one come up that I like, as they're much closer to me than any other dealer.

16. * What did you order?
      Dream Valley Zircon full set + free event head

* When did you order?
      May 2020

No issues

No problems using PayPal

DDE shipped it UPS ground the second week of 12/2020 and it arrived a few days later.

No. Everything was well packed. The missing magnet is more of a company mistake than DDE.

I need to follow-up with them via email as a magnet is missing but they have been friendly so far. No issues.

Yes, they are reliable and easy to purchase from.

17. * What did you order?
      Wigs, eyes, clothes, wig cap

* When did you order?
      Different times throughout 2020

Pretty good

Easy via PayPal

They ship out products surprisingly fast.

Everything was just fine.

Had no issues to address.

I've ordered four times now and I can definitely see myself ordering more in the future.

18. * What did you order?
      MSD/Minifee shoes
      * When did you order?
      December 15
      I didn't need to communicate with them. I just received order confirmation emails and shipping emails.
      Very easy.
      1 day to ship because it was in stock and 5 days to arrive.
      Not at all.
      No problems.
      Absolutely. I have ordered my minifee Chloe with Denver Doll before. I will keep ordering dolls and items through them.

19. * What did you order?
      The latest order is a Gwendolyn Underdress for MSD.

* When did you order?
      This latest order was placed on January 15, 2021.

No communication needed this time, but in the past, communication has been outstanding.

Very easy to pay.

It was in stock and shipped the same day it was ordered - January 15, 2021.

Everything was fine.

No problem with this order or any of my previous orders from them.

I would absolutely order from them again - in fact, I already have :)

20. What did you order? Leekeworld Sutton Wig Size 8/9 in Choco Brown, Leekeworld Yuria Wig Size 8/9, Boy's Knit Boxers for MSD & SD size Large in White

When did you order? 30th of January 2021 (The website says the 30th, but I'm pretty sure I put the order in the night of the 29th)

How was the communication? While they responded quickly, most of the communication seemed to be "Just wait forever, this happens all the time" even after telling them that I was told by USPS there is no way this package would be delivered without intervention. They were quick to push the blame off on USPS and the coronavirus without taking action in the situation.

How easy was it to pay?
      I paid via Paypal and it was quick and effortless

How long did it take to ship?: Well, the original box was shipped on the 30th of January. From there it made it to the Denver Distribution Center before it became Dead Mail. The tracking states "Alert (bright red letters) Dead Mail/Sent to Mail Recovery Center" and in the history it states it could not be delivered to me or returned to sender. I contacted DDE about this and they told me I had to wait 60 days before they could do anything. I then contacted USPS afterward and was told a Missing Mail Search/Mail Recovery needed to be submitted asap because after the recovery center has an item there for 60 days without it being claimed it gets thrown away/auctioned. I started the search myself as DDE states that they will not do anything until a package has been missing for 30 days and they had previously told me they couldn't do anything until 60 days had gone by. 30 days later I messaged them asking what my options were now that 30 days had passed. I was hoping this meant they would contact USPS and figure out what had happened/what was going to happen but instead they offered to re-mail the package with the exception of my white Knit boxers, I would have to choose between grey and black. The second package was shipped and arrived with a slight delay.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Copied from my Product Review, it was during this order that I realized DDE charges a 4 dollar increase for their wigs versus buying directly from the company. The Sutton wig has a visible wig cap in the very front but the worst thing is the SIZE of the wig. I have purchased multiple wigs from Leekeworld in size 8/9 and they have all fit my dolls (a few required a wig cap). These two wigs DO NOT fit any of my dolls that have an 8/9 head. Even with a wig cap the wig is loose/you can feel the air where the wig is not pressed against the head. If I were to pull the wig on flush it goes over the dolls ears. I have tried it on multiple dolls (Souldoll, Smart Doll, and a Gem of Doll that are all stated to be 8/9) and both wigs are too large for any of them. HOWEVER, they do fit on my souldoll TeraZeniths that are supposed to be size 9/10 heads. I will also be placing a company service review in relation to this order. Long story (will be in the service review) short, I received a pair of grey knit boxers instead of the white.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? The Sutton wig was exactly what I wanted and looks pretty close to the photos on the site. The choco brown color matched the swatch on my computer pretty close (unlike my previous order, so I question the screen difference) and upon review one of the photos does show a bit of the wig cap even if the others do not. The Yuria wig is where I am more disappointed. The photos show this wig to be more of a black with a purple hue, however, when receiving the wig the entire thing is PURPLE. I was expecting something close to the color swatch of Blackberry (going with Leekeworld colors) and I ended up with something closer to PurePurPle.

Were you satisfied with the product? At the end of the day, no. I have two wigs meant for my girls that only fit my boys, one in a color that I was not expecting. I had only accepted the reshipping of the order versus a refund because I -wanted- the Sutton wig, it was perfect for one of my girls. Add the stress of having to do my own mail claim and waiting for a package I wasn't sure would ever make it, it was exhausting.