1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Denverdoll Feedback (ALL)

May 10, 2006

1. What did you order?
      Bobobie Sprite NS mature body

When did you order?
      Sunday before last, lol, whatever date that was!

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, just used my debit card.

How long did it take to ship?
      Item was instock~ It took like 3 days to get to me! So awesome!

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, bobobie Sprites are very sweet! The resin is very nice & the price is good and affordable. I'm sure I'll get more. ;)

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, it did.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Love my girl! Especially, once I fixed the bobobie ragdoll-ness. :roll:

Any problems?
      Nope. :)

I would highly recommend DDE, they are super friendly & have great communication with their costumers!

2. What did you order?
      2 pairs of MSD shoes, eyelashes, and a Bobobie sprite

When did you order?
      I ordered on a Friday night and they shipped everything out on Monday (^w^)

How easy was it to pay?
      I paid using Paypal so it was really easy.

It arrived within 4 days - super fast!

The prices for the doll and shoes were reasonable and comparable to other stores. The eyelashes were cheaper than most stores.

Yes!

I was satisfied with everything I bought. Shipping was fast and communication was great. I'd definitely buy from them again <3 !!!

3. I ordered a Guessdoll outfit from them a few weeks ago (yes, I am late at posting..:sweat), and it came within a week. It was packaged beautifully (in a nice red box, with tissue paper!) and the quality of the outfit is wonderful for such a low price!

I ordered a DZ Hid from them in early June, they informed me that he arrived, and was extremely patient with me when I wanted to pay the rest of the layaway by a different method. All in all, they are a wonderful place to buy from; Highly recommended!

4. Bought a Dollga wig, beautiful just as discribed. Would by from again, shipping fast, package well. Thank You! :)

5. What did you order?
      Bobobie Kitty Shoes (Kitty Show?)
      Black & White (2 pairs)

When did you order?
      Friday 18th of June, Arrived Wednesday 23rd of June, Shipped Monday 21st of June.

How was the communication?
      I emailed DDE prior to ordering to see how long it would take to ship, and if it would come in time for my event I needed the shoes for. They were prompt an answered right the next morning. Unfortunately some of the communication took slightly longer then I needed, but was to be expected and not unreasonable at all! They didn't ship Friday as I wished, but shipped Monday and arrived today. I was exceptionally happy.

How easy was it to pay?
      Exceptionally easy.

I recieved them Wednesday, shipped Monday. Quick.

Oh, most definitely!
      I was so worried my doll might not fit the shoes. But they did, and they're so cute. Perfectly seamed and everything. I'm thrilled.

Better then the sales pictures. The shoes are phenominal!

Certainly, these shoes are exactly what I wanted. They're a bit tight, no socks probably, but I do love them.

Overall: Will deal with again. I love DDE and their customer service!

6. What did you order?
      A Leeke wig, a Guess Doll outfit, and a DZ outfit

When did you order?
      July 16

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy--I payed by cc, and the check out process was straightforward.

It was put in the mail the next day and arrived on July 19

Yes

Yes--actually, the wig looked better in person

Yes

I also ordered some clothing towards the end of last year and that too went very smoothly. I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future.

7. What did you order?
      Leeke World Wig and Leeke World White MJ's

When did you order?
      7/23/08

Extremely good! I didn't really expect to communicate with DDE but I did. They accidentially sent me the wrong pair of shoes. LOL They sent me an e-mail the day after they shipped when the realized what happened and held the correct pair of shoes for me. It was like a little heads up. I got my order today and immediately told them it was the wrong pair. They are sending the right ones for me and sending me the return label. Such excellent customer service!!! For me, that was what made them excellent!

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. Paypal or Card. I used my card and it was quick.

Ordered on Wednesday, shipped out that night, arrived today, Friday. Sweeeet!

Yes.

Yes. The wig is so cute! I can't wait to slap it on my doll when she comes.

So far yes, extremely so.

8. What did you order?
      Elfdoll Black Catsy (Preorder)

When did you order?
      April 16th (Last payment July 16th)

Excellent. Before placing my oder I had a few questions and their responces were very quick.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, even using laway was simple.

She shipped out the day after my final payment.

Yes. No markup on the price like some of the other places that were selling the same doll.

Even better!

Yes. This was my second time buying from DDE and I doubt it will be my last. :)

9. What did you order?
      Doll-Zone Black Mid-length Dress

When did you order?
      Monday, 28th - Shipped Tuesday, 29th, Arrived Wednesday 30th

Always Excellent.

How easy was it to pay?
      Simple, as always. Paypal paid.

They shipped my dress the next morning after ordering.

Absolutely. They do no markup on the clothes and items they sell which make them ever-so-appealing especially with such low shipping rates.

Way better, I love this dress even more RL then the pictures!

Always am! DDE is an addiction for clothes buying and has the best service.

10. What did you order?
      MSD Ghoul outfit & a pair of eyelashes

When did you order?
      July 26, 2008

Excellent.

How easy was it to pay?
      Okay, I don't like not knowing how much shipping will cost, but it turned out not to be much at all.

They shipped same day/next day...

YES

yes

Yes, this was my first order with them; I'm sure it won't be the last!

11. What did you order?
      LeekeWorld Mabel, 2 Leeke wigs, 3 pairs Leeke Shoes, GuessDoll outfit, Bobobie Nissa, Bobobie Erin, Re-ment

When did you order?
      Orders placed throughout the year

Always great communication. Most items were in stock but if they weren't I was notified promptly of other options

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy using either cc or paypal

Shipped very quickly, I always receive items in 3 days

Yes, all the items were great quality and a fair price

Mabel was ten times prettier than the picture!

Yes, all of my items from dolls to clothes arrived perfectly.

12. WOW! I didn't know Denver Dolls had a thread here!

I have bought tons of stuff from them, from dolls to clothes to shoes, and more! They are awesmome to deal with!

I have never been disapppointed by any purchase I made with them; items ship quickly, and are always packaged very well. And, if I have to wait for a doll, they always keep me informed of the status.

I highly recommend them! I only wish I had a doll shop like Denver Dolls close to me!

13. What did you order?
      1 pair of Brilliant Glass eyes, lashes and MSD pair of Dale Rae stockings.
      When did you order?
      July 22, 2008

Very good

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy
      Unfortunately, it felt like forever. It took almost two weeks it seemed for them to even ship the package.

The quality was excellent

It looked about the same.

Yes

14. Dale Rae stockings are custom made per order, thats probably why shipping took longer.

15. What did you order?
      Monique Gold Label GINGER wig and Lavender eyes

When did you order?
      Aug 15

Excellent. They emailed me within the hr I placed my order to tell me that they were very sorry that they were out of the color I wanted for the wig and proceeded to let me know what colors they had available for that wig or other wigs that had the color I wanted. Since I was more for the style of the wig then the color changing the color to my second choice was fine.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, paid paypal.

My items shipped within a week (I did order on a friday).

The wig that I got is so soft, much better than I anticipated! The quality is excellent.

Much better the wig and eyes completely changed the look of my doll. I love her now (before I wasnt sure I was going to keep her because of the wrong eyes and wig I couldnt get past)

Highly. This was my first purchase from them and I expect to do many more.

16. * What did you order? Two silicone headcaps
      * When did you order? Sometime around end of 2007 beginning of 2008
      * How was the communication? It was good.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. Paypal usually is.
      * How long did it take to ship? They shipped it fast.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? They are good quality, a little expensive for what they are, imho, but I don't know actual production cost, so... maybe it's relative.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.

17. What did you order?
      Bobobie Eric, White skin with Face up

When did you order?
      some time last week.... oh Wednesday!

Fantastic, fast too. I was going to order him without a face up but they were out, so the told me which ones they had and I ended up with the color skin I wanted but with a Face up. They were so helpful, and willing to pre-order if wanted to wait(which of course I didn't).

How easy was it to pay?
      Pay Pal, 2 clicks ^_~

it arrived 2 days later! AND there was a Tropical storm still hanging around!

it was the same as directly from bobobie, except shipping was $20 less

it was the same picture as the Bobobie mall

Very. I gave my friend the site so she can order her Bobobie Erin there. They were so helpful!

18. What did you order? clothing, wigs, shoes, headcaps, more clothing, more wigs
      When did you order? way to many times this year already
      How was the communication? Excellent! They always give me a total with the shipping and I Paypal it over.
      How easy was it to pay? I used paypal, no problems
      How long did it take to ship? No time! Each time it was packed and shipped basically the same day and took normal USPS time to reach me
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Comparable to any other vendour.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yup, were as advertised.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Oh yes!

It bears mentioning, they accidentally sent me the wrong wig size in a style I ordered. I wrote, they answered back in less then a couple hours (Two different people did) and told me to keep the wrong sized wig and they'd send the correct one. They always let me know immediately if something isn't in stock and ask if I'd like to change my order etc. I love working with them. I haven't ordered a doll through them yet, but I'm not shopping for one just now either.

19. What did you order?
      Angell-Studio Female Gus

When did you order?
      August 26th (Tuesday)

EXTREMELY great! :)

How easy was it to pay?
      Simple as usual!

The same day I paid!

VERY! I LOVE my new girl!

She's even more beautiful in person! She's the Gus that is actually IN their pictures! :D

Yes x infinity!

20. They rock! Recently ordered some eye putty, shoes, and lashes and they accidently sent SD size shoes instead of MSD size. I sent one email to ask what to do, and I got not one, but two replies from their staff offering to send me the right size and and a mailing envelope with prepaid postage to return the other shoes.

Very good service and super speedy shipping, I will definitely shop with them again!