1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Depths Dolls Tinies

Jul 24, 2016

1. Long shot here, but would anyone mind lending me Giorria's measurement from her bust joint to her ankle?
      Thanks

2. I'm getting just about 4.5"

3. I don't have my Giorria anymore but I wanted to share the work I did on her for her new owner!

[​IMG]Faceup Samples by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

4. She is amazing!

The mermaids are stunning!

#184 Pippagrace, Feb 15, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2018
    5. Ow, marble meets watercolors. That effect is effing marvelous.

6. Typ.

#186 Ballerina, Jun 11, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    7. Not me but I can't wait for the Giorria pre-order that's coming 14th of June to the 14th of July

8. I got a shipping notice today for the Deilf I ordered last November. :celebrate Oh gosh, I haven't ordered a wig. There's a 4-5 in my stash--hope it works!

9. OMG really?! I haven't gotten one yet but i'm so glad they're finally being shipped!

edit: i didn't get an email but i checked the site and it shows tracking! yay!

#189 JellysFancy, Jun 14, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    10. @JellysFancy - I've checked tracking twice now (last night and this morning) and it still says Pre-Shipment. Looks like they didn't take anything to the Post Office at the end of the day.

11. Yay just pre-ordered Giorria! Anyone else?

12. It's been a week since I got my shipping notice and the Post Office is still waiting for the shipper to hand over the package. Why do companies do that? If they're not ready to ship they shouldn't send notices. Sorry, just needed to vent. I want my little Deilf!

13. Mine took about a week to actually end up at the post office - it's now actually on its way... Hopefully it will get here before I go on holidays.

14. Sometimes I wonder if shopkeepers read our posts. I no sooner vented than my Deilf shipped. :lol: Estimated delivery is Saturday, but I'll believe it when I see it. Tracking hasn't updated since the package left Seattle--and I'm clear at the other end of the country.

15. Mine just arrived today, so hopefully yours will tomorrow. :)

16. I got a notification this morning that my Deilf will be here today!!! :D

17. Out for delivery! :dance

Little Deilf arrived this afternoon. She's as cute as the dickens but I didn't get a chance to take photos. I don't have a wig that fits: I have some size 3 that are too small, while 4-5 is just a bit too big. I'm guessing size 4 will work. Or, I'll have to make a wig.

I wanted to paint a few scales on her tail but it's been raining off and on all day so that will have to wait. I'll have to make her some tops to wear--she's so tiny! Above the waist she's smaller around than my RealPukis.

#197 vermont chick, Jun 23, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    18. Unfortunately I doubt it. Mine hasn't even managed to leave the US yet.

19. My Deilf decided to stop in to say "Hi!" She has a handmade wig and outfit but still needs a name.
      [​IMG]

20. The deilf has been recasted :(
      Someone either ordered one from Jpop and sent it to be recasted or a recaster itself bought one during the preorder.

If you see Deilfs that have the particular Jpop waist (it was different from previous Deilf sold by Le Tama) but not with the Jpop proposed colors, watch out !
      If you have any doubt on a doll, you should contact Le Tama I think.