1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Depths Dolls Tinies

Jul 24, 2016

1. Got my shipping notice today too!! Hopefully won't take too long to get here cause I live in the same state as Jpop lol.

2. So gosh darn pumped!! Just got my little lady from my mail box; she's so cute!! I didn't order mine with a face up but it seems the factory painted them all anyway. Oh well :3nodding: More time to focus on how to make a dress for this little lady!!

3. Mine arrived blank! Must have been a mix up.

4. @Lokinta's girl arrived a few days ago but I only just now got around to uploading photos. I'll be doing her faceup and then shipping her home! I'm so excited to be able to work on her - she's too cute! Full box opening here: Khione

[​IMG]Depths Dolls Giorria Box Opening by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

5. She's here! I'm so in love XD Made her a quick temp wig and put in the eyes I bought for her. Face-up tomorrow!

[​IMG]

6. I finally got my bunny girl today after being delayed since Saturday because weather and the post office being lazy >.>
      Depthsdolls Giorria -Jpopdolls Ver

My girl was supposed to be blank too. There was a note saying the factory painted by mistake :-/

7. They are so pretty! And so tiny in your hands! :D

@SmoteyMote thank you for showing off arrival pics! How exciting! Just knowing she's "here" is way cool.

It's strange that they said "all" the dolls had been painted, but clearly some were not.. Wonder if they had started painting them ahead of time and more people requested blanks than they anticipated. The factory faceup looks nice, though.
      Ooh~ so looking forward to seeing more as everyone customizes their babes!

8. Yeah I was curious about that cause I have see a few blanks but it's no biggie considering all the blank faces I have waiting to be painted right now :XD:

9. Ahh that would suck if you didn't have the supplies to remove it or the capability (allergies, hand issues, sight issues, etc), especially since many artists charge a small fee for faceup removal too. I would be pretty salty if a doll I ordered blank came with a faceup.

Ahah no problem! I'll send you more specific details once I start painting her - I might suede her as well - she's a bit floppy!

10. My girl is very kicky, but taking her apart is scary to me because her limbs are so tiny o_o

11. I have yet to get my girl to stand lol. I try and straighten them and she scrunched right back up. So I'm going to try and give her some sueding this weekend

12. Ehehe, they sound all wild and untamed.. I have faith in you guys! Good luck with fine-tuning the strings and sueding!

Could someone with one in hand please do quick, at least approximate, measurements of Giorria?
      I found a cute dress set and wonder if it might be compatible.

Height: (please exclude head)
      Neck girth:
      Across shoulders:
      Arm length:(please exclude hands)
      Leg length:(crotch to floor, and since her feet are unusual, crotch to ankle would help too)
      Chest:
      Under-chest : (the most narrow girth of her torso)
      Waist:
      Hip:

And I feel slightly silly to ask this after having committed to purchasing one but..! Does she have a tail or not? I can't find any photos which show a definitive yes or no. :sweat

Thanks in advance! :aheartbea

#53 Lokinta, Jan 14, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    13. My girl has articulation issues as well, though with a LOT of patience, I *can* get her to stand. My plan is to wire her with pipe cleaners. This worked wonders for my Elfdoll tinys.

[​IMG]
      Glorria
      by clochette62, on Flickr

14. I wish I could help you! I'm always seeking measurements too. This is the second or third time I missed her preorder. I'd love her in an "Eastery" skin color.

15. @Lokinta I measured my little one for you :) I hope this will be okay. She's so tiny so was hard to measure XD

Height (neck to feet): 6 inches
      Neck girth: Approx 1 inch (this was really hard to get, hence why approx :P)
      Across shoulders: 9/16 inch
      Arm length (wrist to wrist): 4.5 inches
      Leg length (Full): 4 inches
      Leg Length (To ankle): 3 inches
      Chest: 2 inches
      Under-chest : 1.5 inches
      Waist: 2 inches
      Hip: 3 inches

As for a tail, I didn't get one with mine :P I may make one for her in the future though!

16. @Dagger thanks very much for your trouble! That helps me a great deal. :hug:

I was comparing her to a dress for Dollzone's Mini Kitty. It appears she's a fairly close match, but in this tiny size every centimeter of difference matters. Giorria's chest is a bit smaller and her legs rather significantly longer. Mini Kitty clothes would be baggy and possibly not stay up on Giorria. So you helped me decide to pass on that offer, stick to my original plan and make something at home instead. Thanks! :thumbup

@Ballerina Thank you too for your thoughts. This thread is lucky to have several excited and helpful members active right now. Help (and enthusiasm!) will certainly be in good supply! Happy to have you here among us. Tama seems to like yummy resin colors, so an Eastery Giorria is not a total pipe dream! Keep your eyes on this company~ :kitty2

@clochette cute photo, I do believe I see my two favorite jelly bean flavors there! :love Even before wiring, you found a fine pose. Pipe cleaners, what a good idea.:XD: I never thought about what to do if my usual 18AWG wire is too thick, which it likely would be in this case.

17. Thank you Dagger for those measurements!!
      Also, I notice only Ivory and Gray Giorrias. What other colors were released so far?

18. You're welcome :)

I've seen pictures of a few different colours from when Tama was hand casting them. I know that Andreja of Nicolle's Dreams has a mint coloured and chocolate coloured ones. I saw pictures from Ldoll a few years ago that had pink and purple ones. Hopefully they will be more colours released though!

19. I asked Tama if there would be any more pre-orders on Jpop for Giorria as well as Deilf this year and said YES! However he hasn't decided on the colors for them yet. I really wish he offered them in different ones because the grey was the reason I held back from purchasing her last year >_<