1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Depths Dolls Tinies

Jul 24, 2016

1. When will the next release date be? I'm psyched to get a beautiful human delif in a light blue or turquoise!

2. I think the stringing just depends on who actually strung the doll at the factory. Mine is rather kicky and I've yet to get her to stand but I haven't had any time to work on her just yet.
      Mine came with 8mm eyes but I think the iris size is important. Mine has small irises but I plan on replacing the ones I got with my doll with another color to better fit her character.

3. I can't wait either! Tama has yet to announce a re-release date but he said he has plans to sometime this year. He hasn't chosen a color yet but I'm crossing my fingers for blue as well!

4. Not mine but just for your viewing pleasure :drool Pictures are from LDoll Festival France!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Say hello to Violette, my Giorria :

[​IMG]

6. And this is Ablette (you can tell I love purple xD) :

[​IMG]

7. So beautiful in the different colors <3 I really need to work on a wig for my girl, I've just been so busy.

8. Love all these photos! I really hope Tama will offer them again in these fantasy color ranges!

9. Just got Giorria, where can you find decent wigs ......help.thanks, M

10. I myself was planning on making my own wig for her since her head is just so tiny. But you should be able to find something online in 4cm

11. #91 Lucilia, Apr 6, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2018
    12. Tama about Giorria said:
      we will probably make a second preorder (maybe this year I don't know) in an other color.

And about Deilf human:
      I hope deilf will be available on jpopdolls at the end of spring!

13. Sept, what size/ kind are these eyes? I love them so much!

14. Anyone have a link to where I can find Giorria's measurments? I want to know if she will fit Azone XS clothes :)

15. Le Tama made them himself ! I think they are 8mm with tiny irises.

I don't have the exact measurements but she has a very narrow bust I think even XS size would be too big.

16. I need to know how you got your Giorria to stand XD I feel like my Giorria's butt gets in the way of me trying to position the legs in a way that allows her to stand, haha Also, I love those wigs!

I bought a Azone Picco Neemo XS outfit for my Giorria and she fits it almost perfectly (the butt is a little tight)

17. Hey guys! So I'm super new to Depth Dolls, and I was wondering if someone could explain to me a little about the company and the purchasing process. I only know it's a small company from France, the owner is known as Tama, and you can only preorder?
      Please someone enlighten me about the whole ordering situation please. I really want to get a tiny mermaid and a bunny girl :3

18. So I got some new eyes for my Giorria and found an old little doll dress of mine that I thought would look great on her.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]