1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Depths Dolls Tinies

Jul 24, 2016

1. All I can say is: more pics!!

Here's mine to keep the pic spam started:

[​IMG]

2. Hello! I think I have been lurking about for the most part, but I have a little Depths Dolls Deilf in peacott blue. Its so nice to see everyone's beautiful creations by LeTama :D

3. I think Deilf's pre-order will open in a couple of hours? Who's going to pre-order her and which skin color and sculpt are you guys getting? :D

#165 JellysFancy, Oct 28, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    4. Let the waiting begin!!! I have pre-ordered the light tan human Deilf with makeup :D

I love that the page informs you that if you cannot wait, do not purchase LOL They also are kind enough to let you know that she takes a size 4 wig and 6-8 mm eyes! Jpop is set up very nicely. This was my first experience ordering with them and I'm very pleased thus far. Their email confirmations are instant too!

Only 35 days remaining until the pre-order ends and the true wait begins. Thank goodness for free countdown clock apps :XD:

In the meantime, my little Ondine is trying on everything that arrives.

[​IMG]Ondine (Depths Dolls Deilf) modeling a dress by Choupicoture by Morti Fox, on Flickr

5. Ondine is adorable! I haven’t ordered mine yet as I’m still deciding on which skin color but I’m glad you’ve had a good experience with JpopDolls so far as it will be the first time I’ll be ordering from them as well!

6. Very lovely :D

7. These dolls are so adorable! It was hard to choose but I finally preordered a normal skin Deilf mermaid with make-up.

I have a question for those of you have bought wigs for these girls. Is it better to choose size 3-4, 4, or 4-5? And do the ears interfere with the wig's fit?

8. Congrats! I ended up getting the tan skin mainly because I don't have a tan girl in my dolly family yet :)

9. Congrats to you, too! I was so tempted to order the tan. In the end I decided I preferred the mint tail to the pink. Wish there was a possibility to choose because I would have ordered tan and mint. I'm already thinking how I might customize the tail with paint when she arrives. It needs some detail...

10. Can't wait to see how you'll paint her tail then! And yes I know a lot of people wanted the tan + blue combo as well as the fantasy head + human body combo. Maybe in the future when Tama has his own store we will be able to pick and choose.

11. Nothing fancy. I'm thinking tiny scales in iridescent colors. I have the paints--it's only that I haven't used them for so long I don't know if I'll be able to get the caps off!:XD:

12. I thought I would jump in because I've order the tan Deilf human without makeup. So excited! I'm confused about her head size and getting a wig that fits. Is 4-5 ok or does it have to be 4. I don't want her to be overwhelmed with too much hair. Any tips where to get what I want? Can someone post her measurements? I only have her height.

13. I second this request!

Congrats on your order @faeryfae.

14. @faeryfae Yes it is 4 inch. You have Monique wig :)

15. Thanks for the clarity Lucilia.

16. My second little mermaid with her new wig handmade :
      [​IMG]

17. Super cute! Love the dark burgundy color w/ the green makeup!