DF (Doll Family) Tiny doll discussion thread

Aug 27, 2010

1. Thank you so much kurogane! :XD:

2. Why is the topic so far gone)) Let's raise it up) DF-H Ralph (My Kit)
      [​IMG]

3. Wow! Master JuliaS, I don't think I've ever seen a DF-H Ralph before. He's very handsome for a tiny! :D

SteamWitch, your little guy is as cute as ever! :chibi

I can't help thinking he's up to some mischief.;)

4. Has anyone here gotten the speacial offer head, Little Peach? I'm thinking about ordering a few as practice heads. I'm really interested in their tanned color. I also have triplets I some day wanna shell and might order 3 of that head as 'for now' shells of them.

5. Oh my it's such a cute face! The price looks good too!

6. So I bit the bullet and ordered 3 of the Little Peach heads from Alice's Collection. It didn't have an upcharge for tan, so I ordered all three in 'tanned' resin. Really can't beat $70 for 3 tan yosd heads. I plan on making them into my triplets who will start out with one shared body but eventually have their own. I might hybrid them later on as well.

Anyone know the waiting time for DFA?

7. I ordered through BJDivas and got my tan mini in 5 months but it was a full doll. It might take less time since it's just heads.

8. I got my 3 DFA little peach heads in about a month from order date to arrival! Got them in the "tanned" because I wanted a lighter tan color that I can blush to match to a darker tan body. Still deciding on what bodies I want for them but I'm planning a hybrid. :>
      [​IMG]
      Tanned is SUPER light, very much like a Caucasian person with a slight natural tan as opposed to a more ethnic looking tan.
      I plopped one of my heads on my Pipos PO-11 body in NS to see how it'd look, and you can't really tell a resin color difference in photos:
      [​IMG]
      And it looks even more of a match when dressed. xD
      [​IMG]

9. ooo that head is cute ^.^
      I've not posted in here... or most places really for a while. My little DF is going thru a bit of an identity crisis atm...
      [​IMG]
      I think shes going to be a re-shell and slight character change of a doll I'm selling... I'm not sure about her wig, probs why we are hiding it under a hat even though its summer (logic ;) ) . So She will hopefully be Delilice, I just need to get a wig I'm happy with... I think ... I hate it when I'm unhappy with doll 'characters' *sighs*

10. All these little ones are too cute! :chibi