1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DF (Doll Family) Tiny doll discussion thread

Aug 27, 2010

1. Mushoom, Suki is absolutely precious!:XD::aheartbea I love that faceup and her name suits her! I would love to see more of her when you can, she is just adorable:D

2. [​IMG]

Suki has made a friend :3

3. I must say. Your photos make Yuhe's mold looks so much better! I wonder if Yoyo will be the same... are they double jointed by the way? or only single joint

4. My mother's doll (currently living at my house!) is a JoJo. Her name is Adele.

[​IMG]

Not a very good picture! I need to practise my photography.

Oh I found another picture, here she is having a rest and waiting for me to finish her new outfit!

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/janestclair/bjd2.jpg

5. Thank you ^^ Yes it annoys me when a company puts so little effort into photos of their products! But Yuhe is so so so soooo precious in person <3 And yes single jointed but surprisingly good poser I find regardless :) The only time I've thought 'omggg need double joints' is when I want her to touch her hair or her face XD

Awwwwiiieee ^^ Cute :D

[​IMG]
      Here's Suki pants again <3 About to post a gallery will come back with linky ^^

EDIT - http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...in-the-garden-DF-A-Yuhe&p=7764083#post7764083
      :D Linky ^^

6. Sooo the picture quality is awful but I NEEDED to share this :P

I just so happened to find the lati ninja outfit on the market place and I was like omg must have!!! but I don't have a lati XD but I thought meh suki is kinda lati sized so I brought it :3 and it is LOVE!!! check this out!!

[​IMG]

cute no? :P ok for those of you who are interested... The only fit problems I had were the bottom of the legs part of the legging/trousers/whatever. They are very tight... but do fit :) even though I believe Suki is taller then a lati ... (dont quote me on that XD) the fit is fine :) as you can see :) so yeah lookit!!!

7. Oh, Mushoom! Suki is absolute love:aheartbea I adore her in the little Ninja outifit! Such a sweetie:D I love her faceup so much. She's making me want one again!:XD: All I do is want more dolls, its a sickness really;):D

8. teehee thanks ^^ get 1 get 1 :D shes so lonly in here she needs a friend :(

9. Oh, she is a perfect treasure!:D I love your little girl so much, it is ever a joy to see her! As always, there seems to be far too many babies cropping up who cut in line and end up getting themselves adopted before I know what's happened >.< :XD: I still would love one like Suki but I couldn't possibly get one without a faceup like yours has! Your friend really brought out Suki's charm and sweetness. I'm also holding out hope for a Kelasi. Gah! So many babies:D

10. lol I have dolls like that XD I got Nyri and I was like ':o nuuuu it was meant to be oli and ellabells big sister next!!! gah +.+' She want meant to be my 5th ish doll ...? But yeah im upto 9 dolls now (nd ive had 2 others and sold them on) ...It's annoying how other dolls spoil your plan XD You'll get them 1 day ;)

And thank you ^^ Suki says thanks too ;) Now that she has 'her' eyes there will be more spam of her around :)

11. Well, Mushoom I'm finally going for it:D There is no way I can deny this baby any longer! I'm planning to get a YuHe, just like your little girl <3 All I need to do is decide on all the little details like gender, skin tone and faceup. It was your pictures that kept me wanting one all this time. Thank you! Hope you still have her so she can expect a new friend at last:D I've got a few Lati Yellow sized outfits coming that should fit my little one perfectly. What tone is yours? Normal pink? Also I can't recall if you mentioned who it was that painted her. I should really just look back and read XD Anyway, so excited! I am so glad it's finally happening!

12. It's official! Ordered me a little YuHe boy in normal yellow tone:D Sooo excite! Just need to find the right artist to paint him. I've got some clothes coming already, haha. It's really a shame there isn't more interest in these darling things.

13. hurrayyy :D Yes I still have my lil Yuhe, but she has gone through some changes :o she's a fairy now, called Mu :)
      [​IMG]
      Still adore her <3 Think I will always have a weakness for her as she was my first doll this size :) I have 3 now ^^ she's the worst poser, but her lil face is just to die for <3 Hope you enjoy your little 1 as much as I adore mine :)
      Can't wait to see yours :) Do you have any plans ..? :) any names thought out or characters..? :)
      And Mu's faceup was done by Krowbar :) She's very good :)
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ifications-For-Little-Resin-Folk-((UK-Based)) :)

14. Has anyone seen the new 26.5cm tinyies from Doll Family.. I'm in love with XiaNuo <3 Hes lovly <3 he could be the son of my tiger fairy ^^ (who I dont own yet lol) I'd get him some wings... and a tiger fairy outfit like what my tiger fairy is going to have... omg he'll be so cute! but... I cant afford him yet :< I have to take a doll buying breather xD I hope some1 else buys 1...

15. Hey everyone! I just ordered one of the Doll Family H 26cm tinies. I got the ZhiLing. I should hopefully have her in April! Does anyone else have any of these little ones?

16. I don't, but I cant wait to see yours ^^ Those lil fangs are sooo cute! I was VERY tempted by the other fanged cutie, Xia Ruo. Both so cute! I may get him later in the year ^^ Hopefully ^^ Congrats on your order :)
      [h=3][/h]

17. Thanks :)
      Yeah I was back and forth between the two and eventually chose Zhi Ling.

18. I would love to see some pics of your zhiling!

19. I will be sure to share...unfortunately I am still waiting for her to arrive. It is taking longer than expected. :(