1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DF (Doll Family) Tiny doll discussion thread

Aug 27, 2010

1. Thank you all! Miki really is a sweetest boy in our doll family :kitty2 He was unexpected gift from DF-H, and suddenly so cute!

Genevieve

Thanks! I will wait when you will show your DuoDuo, it will be interesting to see another one :)

2. My lil cutie was a gift too~ I didn't think I would particularly care for him, but I just adore him. Such a cutie.
      Beau says hi to Miki!
      [​IMG]Beau says hi by GenevieveYay, on Flickr

3. Hi guys, I'm sneaking in here thanks to Genevieve, who reminded me that I actually have a DF tiny! I was lucky enough to receive a DFA JiMing as a price in the face up contest at Dollism. I didn't know what to do with him (technically a she, but in my hands all dolls become boys) and sort of forgot I had him...^^;;;;;; I had to find the COA so I knew which one I had >.<

But realizing I have two more dolls on the way of similar size with an obvious theme has given me inspiration!! I hope to get to work on at least making him a wig soon, as I have nothing that will fit. And shop around on Etsy for clothes so he won't be nekkid anymore.

4. I can't wait to see him! 83 (I have the same boy-making properties as you have >_> Only 1 girl has survived it so far...)
      I'm also looking for clothes for my two boys, I made Beau this cruddy shirt and socks to cover his naked little body but I'm still looking! XD
      [​IMG]Cutie Patootie by GenevieveYay, on Flickr

5. It's not cruddy, it's so cute!! He's seriously adorable. If mine is half that cute I'll be happy.

6. omg he is so adorable Genevieve! I might die of the cute x3

7. Well, I spent some time with him, made a wig, sueded and wired and kipped the hell out of him and holy crap. I have a doll. I love it. I scrounged up some clothes (left over from my Pukifee since moved on, and some Pulip stuff) and he looks about like I wanted! Hoping to do face ups for someone else tomorrow, so he's going to sneak in there and get done too.

Genevieve I want to thank you for posting your adorable little Beau! I might have never gotten anything done with my poor JiMing, who turned out to be just so cutes!

8. BekkiRue: Tee hee thank you, though Beau wouldn't want that! Ouo

VampireAngel13: Aw yayy! I'm so glad he turned out, these little tinies are hideously underrated >W> I'm pleased to have been of good influence. XD

9. Well I was hoping to get better pictures than this :P But so far this is all I gots.
      Here is Sandy (you can also call him Morph)

[​IMG]

JiMing is a sleeping sculpt (one of the reasons I couldn't figure out what to do with him!), so I don't have to worry about buying eyes (yay!). He's the Sandman....and keeps putting himself to sleep...

10. He's lovly :D I love what you've done with him!!! And his character backstory is fab ^^ Love his messy hair and stripes ^^

11. Thank you! I'm hoping I'll get a better pic of him later. He stole a shirt from my Pulip (who now looks really pissed off XD) so he's got one more thing to wear now.

I was looking at clothes on Etsy, lots of cutes girl stuff....not a lot of things for Gothy boys and their demons.

12. AWW what a cutiiee! I love his button nose and pouty lips. His character sounds really cute too >v< So glad this little guy could find his way into your doll family as a character.

And I'm going to have to second that notion about Etsy. Loootss of dresses. Nothing really cute and boyish. D:

Edit:

May as well throw this other pic in here of the boys. :D I don't know if I'll stick with that fur wig for Beau. It's really cute but I just kind of lucked out hacking at it into a style. Maybe it's meant to be! XD

[​IMG]Some cute boys by GenevieveYay, on Flickr

13. He's adorable Drakosha! What a serious face. =u=
      I love those tiny kitty ears~

14. I like the fur wig, I think it's perfect for him. They're both so cute, they kill me!!

I'm a fan of fur on tinies. I ordered some new fur to make wig 3 for Sandy (because none of the furs I had on hand were right) and it just came today (yay!) so I'll be working on that later. Perfect timing too. Not only have I somehow misplaced the one he was wearing that was way too bulky anyway, but the Lati Yellow I had on the way showed up - his fur was in the same order. No more baldies! Except for Ebils. He stays bald.

So cute!! He's adorable, I love the cat ears! I don't know how I never noticed these dolls before...they're so different, such wonderful molds.

Here's one last one of Sandy before I make him a new wig (and he will be getting some new clothes too) -- the other guy is a Rapa's Factory Serath....I've had him for a couple years, and he's excited to have friends his own size now...

[​IMG]

15. Man, I saw Vampire's Sandy Sunday and he had me started looking at these little cuties! I think if I ever got one (or two, 'cause who am I kidding?), it would probably be YuHe and Chitang.

Oh, speaking of which, Vampire, maybe try nubanded for stuff? I know they do a lot of character type stuff but I don't know on a lot of punk/goth stuff.

16. Wahhh they're both so cuteee!
      I actually ordered my two boys their clothes from Nubanded. :D It hasn't shipped yet but I can't wait >3> I ordered like...6 hats.
      Oh and...I accidentally bought Yo-SD sized shoes instead of the lati yellow size shoes like I'd planned. So no one has any shoes still. ;v;

17. Sharing spam of my new girl playing in the snow! She loves to eat fresh snow! :b

[​IMG]

18. Congrats on your adorable boy Soumeki! I love those little fangs >3<

Lynessa your Huahua is so cute too, hehe. I was quite torn between the two, but Duoduo's eyes won me over.

Here is some Beau, come to offer you a macaron. *V*
      [​IMG]Sweet Offering by GenevieveYay, on Flickr