1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DF (Doll Family) Tiny doll discussion thread

Aug 27, 2010

1. Soumeki ~ He's so cute!! Just adorable! Is he YO sized? I really need to look more at DF dolls >.<

Omg Beau is so adorable, I LOVE his hat!! He kills me. I'm dead. *noms macaron*

I need to work on Sandy some more. I just got the last of the clothes in the mail I'd ordered for him and his like-sized friends, so he's got a decent outfit on finally. I really need to do a hair trimming, but I only just finally got it to fit him.

2. Hello!

I'm just popping in to see all the wonderful tinies and i am just so happy! I come bringing a picture of my Xia Ruo named Alex. I was lucky enough to win them from Alice's Collections back when the Chinese Valentines day raffle was drawn (the Zhi Ling is on my way to my sister)

I just completed my first face up and body blush on them and I'm proud even though I'm aware it isn't that good.

[​IMG]
      (x) Full Image

I'm just waiting for their clothes to arrive ;~; You think I would've had them already.

3. [MENTION=26466]VampireAngel13[/MENTION] - yes! He is a YOSD! :D

4. So I have been bitten by the Doll Family YoSd bug. I have been looking for a doll to be the son of my Linfeng and then what do they do but create adorable smaller versions of his sculpt. I was originally going to make him a 45cm but I can't resist tiny baby Linfeng. All the tiny little ones in this thread are adorable. I can't stand it! Must have tiny baby cuteness!

5. Ahhh I looove all the tiny Linfengs, I want them all! Be sure to post plenty of pics, he's such a little cutie ;A; mebbe someday I'll have them~

6. Will do! I feel like he will be made for photoshoots. I don't have any human looking tiny's so I can't get over the tiny hands and little shoes. I think I might end up spending more on shoes for him then is decent.

7. Hi people I just got my first tiny doll, my first bjd ever in fact, he's a Tutu bunny sculpt. Way cute. He's currently nameless and naked with no face up. But I am getting a practice head soon so yay. I got a story for him and an idea of what to put him in, but a name isn't coming to me. Anyone got any ideas?

8. I finally have Alex's clothes all sorted and they look really cute in them aaaahhh!

[​IMG]

9. I'm an owner of a tiny HuaHua! She will get her wig tomorrow and i'll post her photo if anyone's interested ^_^

10. [MENTION=69516]forbannelse[/MENTION]
      Huahua is such a cutie. Can't wait to see pics! :)

11. Hello! I believe this is the correct thread. Would like to show my tiny DF-A TuTu bunny. His name is Willy.
      [​IMG]

12. I hope I'm in the right place XD. Dropping by with a picture of my doll family-h Neil (forgot the Chinese name =A=) after a year of waiting for me to do a faceup... his name is Apollo[​IMG]

13. Wow! This thread is really quiet.

Oh! candy_coated, he's a cutie! What a shame DF-H discontinued so many of their really cute sculpts. He's seriously darling! How old is your boy?

I wish DollFamily-H (or all companies) would keep an archive of their past sculpts. it would be nice to go back and admire their earlier sculpts/dolls. As it is, once they are discontinued, it's as if they never existed. :sorry

#93 Rabbit-moon, May 22, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    14. Resurrecting this thread as I just placed an order for DF-A Hu Xiaodao. That face and ears! Just so cute! Just wondering if anyone else will be getting one too? I'm a sucker for anime and elf ears, plus yosd, equalls a must have. I ordered mine in ws with face up from Alice's Collections.

15. Hi kurogane! Yes, DF-A's Hu Xiaodao is a cutie! Congrats on ordering him! :thumbup

I purchased two DF-H tinies from Alice's Collection, and they showed up really fast, like in 6 weeks! So, hopefully you won't have to wait long for your boy to arrive.

Do you have a character for him?

16. @Rabbit-moon Thank you for the warm welcome!
      I don't really have a character planned, but as I love yosd and him being my first/only 33cm size Bjd is exciting. I also love anime sculpts, plus the elf ears are an added awesome factor. So he had the trifecta of features I prefer, lol.

I'm thinking of making him either a Ninja outfit, or Halama set. I did ask about the wig in the promo pics as it is a style I've been looking for, but it's not available. I looked at his head size and its huge! So finding wigs should actually be easy. Yay for short wait time! I'm tired of the six or more months!

17. Kurogane, your plans for him sound great! The ninja outfit is a cool idea! I think he will look so cute in a little ninja outfit. Not sure what a Halama outfit looks like, but that's probably cool, too. So awesome that you sew that! (I can't sew a stitch.)

I totally hear ya on being tired of the six month wait times! The wait times just seem to get longer and longer! (I waited over a year for my Dollshe boys :doh) But one thing this hobby teaches you is patience.

Here's some spam of my two DF-H tinies, Zhu Yu (Chibi Buffy) and Zhi Ling ((Chibi Spike).

[​IMG]

#97 Rabbit-moon, Aug 26, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    18. Rabbit-moon both are great chibi versions! Yeah, my longest wait was seven months with DZ. So what do I do? Sell the body, keep the head, and order a body from DC. We do it to ourselves, lol.

19. Thank you! I'm a big Buffy the Vampire Slayer fangirl, so making "Chibi" versions of the characters was a no-brainer for me.:abow:

LOL! Yes, we certainly do "...do it to ourselves." It's crazy how long we wait for dolls. I just ordered a Fullset DZ Minas, and the way things are going with Dollzone wait times, I know I won't see her until next year. *sigh* I've gotten to the point where if I order a doll I just try to forget about it. Move on, and play with the dolls I already have. (When I was waiting for my Dollshe boys, I had to stay out of the Dollshe Waiting Room because people were just going crazy in there. It was scary! :eek:)

So, if the quick delivery of my DF-H dolls is any indication, you won't have that long to wait! Looking forward to seeing your boy when he arrives. Bummer about the wig not being available! That wig is totally cute on him. :love Are you going to try and re-create it, somehow?

20. @Rabbit-moon Awesome about your Minas! And you did a great job with your Chibi versions of Buffy and Spike. You captured their looks perfectly!

I have been looking at wigs for my guy who is now named Kyo. His head is 22cm! That is SD size! So the wig should be a 9, probably 9-10. This is my DD Volks girls size, lol. Wow, they can share wigs and eyes, too funny. I remember seeing some white and red wigs, but can't find any now that I care. I think I will wait to get a wig until Kyo arrives so I can measure his head, just to make sure of the size. Seems so big for a yosd.