1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Did I do buisness with you, Girlytattoos?

May 23, 2006

1. Girlytattoos just bought an outfit from me--she was terrific to deal with, kept up great communication by PM, and paid so fast it made my head spin! :)

2. Just bought a suit from Girlytattoos...Another great transaction with her!:)

3. Girlytattoos and I had an awesome trade. I really trust this person who has great communication. My doll is super and I am so happy that I did this. SooRi is awesome and so is her tattoo work. Thanks again Selina!!!!

:thumbup Thumbs up to you!

4. bump to see if anyone has anything else to say about our transactions!

5. Lovely Buyer.. Sold a pair of Luts girls shoes. and the transaction couldnt of went smoother. would sell to and buy from again . Anytime

I highly recommend.

:)

6. Had another fabulous transaction with Girlytattoos. :thumbup Sold a pair of dollheart shoes.

7. I had a great transaction with Girlytattoos.
      Lovely buyer!!!!!!!!!!
      fast payment & great communication.
      highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks! *^_^*

8. Girlytattoos did another modification for me, two sets of earrings and a cartilage piercing in my SA Bernard head. Great communication and fantastic work as always!

9. bump i just bught stuff people need to comment!

10. Girlytattoos just bought a Leeke size wig and a pair of EA eyes from me. She responded to PMs promptly and politely and paid fast. She was a pleasure to engage in transactions with. Thanks!

11. aww thanks guys you make me feel loved! <3

12. I sold a Juri 2006 head to her and she was a great buyer! Fast payment and good comunication! Thank you! :)

13. I just purchased a Supia Roda (head) on Kaye Wiggs body from Girlytattoos. The face-up was beautiful, and the transaction perfect. Also very quick delivery!

14. Girlytattoos is awesome to commission. She' s VERY sweet, has good communication, and ships FAST!!

Thanks^^

15. I sold many things to Girlytattoos, she has been a complete doll for every transaction! I highly recommend her, she is lovely to deal with. :daisy

16. I sold my F-30 elf girl to Girlytattoos in lay away and she was a pleasure to do business with. She paid within a month and kept in constant contact so I knew what was going on.

Thanks so much for the great transaction!

17. I sold Girlytattoos Dollpa's outfits, it was a very good transaction
      Very nice communication and very fast payment !
      Definately an awsome buyer !
      Thanks so much ! *hugs*

18. Girlytattoos is a very good buyer.Fast payment.Thank you.^^

19. Sold a bunch of things to Girlytattoos -- fast payment as always! Thank you again so much (:

20. Girlytattoos just purchased several items from me. Throughout the transaction, Girlytattoos is very friendly, easy to communicate and fast payment. I highly recommend Girlytattoos as a buyer!

Thank you :), Girlytattoos, for this fast and smooth transaction.