1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you ever buy two or more dolls at once? :o

Sep 8, 2011

1. How did it feel like to have two dolls delivered to your house? (aside from painful on your bank account)
      They didn't come at the same time, but it was fun and exciting to have more than one doll delivered in a short time frame.

Did you regret ordering them at once?
      No.

2. I've bought 4 dolls at the same time before. I regret buying three of them. They were tinies and spend most of their time just laying around or in their boxes. I also bought another msd and he is currently my favorite and the only one I play with( the other is unstrung).

3. I was able to order several dolls at once this fall - most are here but still waiting on a few to arrive :D I didn't get more than one delivered at one time tho.

4. yes, I've bought 2 dolls at once.. for 5 times X )))
      It's wonderfull!!
      Actually, on the second time it was three dolls ^^"
      first 3 times were not all my dolls - we often were ordering with my best friend, cause we love the same companies, and also it was during events. All orders were at my adress.. and when the box ariived, there were so much fun and happyness, that I think it helped me to calm down some of my doll-whishes.
      I have waited for my friend, and most box openings we made together.
      I will never regret ordering dolls at once like these with my friend, and those for myself )

5. last time I wrote in this thread I would have liked to get 3 realpukis together...well, I don't have them (not yet) but I've ordered 3 other dolls together xP
      I think that sometimes it's impossible order just one doll, both for the shipping costs and because I usually like limited dolls >.<

6. Yes, but it was only because my sister was pitching in to buy one as her own! The price was a bit of a shock but hey...if you have the money, and plan to buy it eventually anyway...why not save on shipping and just buy it?

7. I wanted to order two heads in January, because they are both limited, but I just ordered another doll this month. But my friend told me to only get ONE doll/head at a time, and was pestering me to choose only one of them. I eventually gave up, but I understand my friend was right and I'm glad that she stopped me from setting in my mind that I'd get both. It'd be overspending on my part and I really don't want to be waiting on two dolls/heads at the same time ^ ^;;; I think for each of them, it's 'their time' when they arrive and having to share that 'time' with another won't feel fair for the dolls if you have others that didn't have to share their 'time' with another 8D; That's just my crazy thinking though /hides. So, no I don't plan on getting two dolls at the same time, EXCEPT MAYBE if I learn they are getting discontinued.

8. This first part doesn't necessarily count, because I ordered a doll and got a free tiny and free head with it for an event. That's understandable. I ordered them on the 12th of December.

Then, just a couple days ago I found my dream doll in the marketplace for an amazing price. So I sent them a message. Hopefully, I'll be able to buy him.

So, if it turns out that he's still up for sale, then I guess I will have bought two dolls at roughly the same time, and I'm getting a free tiny and free head with them.

I actually only have one doll at the moment, so this is all kind of overwhelming! I'll have gone from one to five (counting the floating head) in just a few months!

How did it feel like to have two dolls delivered to your house? I can't answer this quite yet, but I can say that I'm a bit nervous about bonding with the dolls I ordered first since I'll probably have my dream doll by then. But I don't think it will make me feel any less excited~

Did you regret ordering them at once? Not at all. (Well, the seller hasn't gotten back to me yet, so I haven't really bought him from them yet. I need to get it out of my mindset that I have!) But if I am able to go through with the purchase, I won't regret it at all. He's the doll that embodies a character I've had for years.
      If anything, I might regret buying the first dolls I ordered in this whole fiasco. But I also know that having only one doll for over a year has been pretty lonely, and I don't think two would feel any better. I actually think it was a great opportunity to expand my doll family.

9. yes i have bought two dolls at once and it was intresting to get them home they hade the most tull i have ever payed but I was fine with that and i think i kuld do it again if i had the opertunity ^^. but more them two wuld be wery hard, not just on my wallet but on me two i'd have a hard time bonding with them.

10. Ahhhh, I'm currently suuuuuper tempted to buy two at a time! But they are both $500 a pop :l
      I'll probably never be able to afford it, so I might be forced to buy them seperate, but I hate the wait and I have this silly feeling like they need to be together to keep eachother company D:

11. Our Agnetha arrived, then About 10 days later, our 4-armed Shiva together with her option parts and we are still waiting on the Chantal. All ordered at same time. I'm glad we ordered them all at once but with big brand new dolls, I'm glad they are arriving singly, each is unique and I've discovered I like opening them one at a time. If there was a special event or to save shipping, I'd order multiples again, but I like doing the single box openings. ;)

12. Non I didn't, I don't have enough money to order more than one doll at once :sweat
      But I think that if one day I fall in love with two dolls and if I have enough money I could buy two dolls at once. I think I would be happy with two dolls in way for home.

13. I am starting to save for my next MSDs which are sold as a set....Dream of Doll Too and Bee-A

I was going to try to buy them separate on the marketplace, but when I did the math, I'd be spending alot more then new.

14. Yes, sort of. From MOC(Mint on Card) I ordered a Doll Chateau doll, and a Fantasy Doll body for a floating head. I am really glad they do layaway! I am not sure if they will arrive at my house the same time but it does not matter if they do or not.

15. Yes actually! I purchased literally Dec 31st two Tinies from AOD now I'm just waiting for them...

16. I haven't, but I'll be pretty tempted to if I ever get to buy the two 5StarDolls I like. I would love to have two boxes turn up at once, but I would worry about not bonding with them individually.

17. Yes, I did. I've ordered 4 dolls at once, but 3 of them is tiny-size (i mean they are not too much expensive), now I'm waiting for them. I think i will love them equally :lol:

18. lol .... i just bought my first doll and i just think right away 'i wanna do twins ... '

and looking for 2 dolls to buy ~
      though i'm still in doubt since i want to do triple BO once in my life time :D

19. i bought 3 dolls at the same month..
      cant help falling in love with them at the first sight :D
      they are all my first doll, they have made me bankrupt but excited to have them
      :)

20. Well, when I ordered my Maya from Doll Leaves, all I needed to do was spend a tiny bit more moneyto get a Jax... So I bought a wig and a few pairs of eyes and got it! Does thay count?