1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you ever buy two or more dolls at once? :o

Sep 8, 2011

1. i really want to get these too doll ( resinsoul Ann and Resinsoul ya) but i dont have enough money to get both of them and all the clothes and the wigs so i probobly just get one.*_*

2. I've bought three at once last year. I thank tax return for that splurge.

3. Not in the same cart, but ended up buying one after another which could add up to the same amount had I put them under one order.

4. Depends on what you mean 'at once' xD I have ordered two at once twice so far but in both cases I only owned one of the two (i order together wth my good RL friend to save on shipping costs all the time)

I also have dolls ordered almost simultaneously however.
      Right now for example, I'm waiting on my Crobidoll Wooyu whose layaway I finished and also have a Crobidoll Marisol on layaway and a MNF Shushu head incoming at some point over the next few weeks... so yeah. I'll probably receive them in rapid succession.

It feels really exciting to receive dolls anyway and the more, the merrier as they say~ I REGRET NOTHING.

5. I've ordered two dolls over a year, but never ordered two dolls at the same day or very short period of time. x_x I think I'd faint from getting two big boll boxes.

As cool as a double box opening would be, I don't think I would do that unless I was doing twin dolls or something. Twins ought to be born together. :D

6. Two, yes... more than that at once? No.

7. I haven't buy my doll jet,I'm saving up money but after I saw the new Ludwig head from legend of temp now I'm waiting for both Simply Divine and Legend of temp bodies to come out,I might end up buying both dolls.

8. I have done this twice. Once, when Dollshe had their 50% off event, and another when Aria Doll was closing shop (still waiting for this order). It was very exciting to have 2 dolls arriving at once, and I didn't regret it. One, I save significantly on shipping; two, I got a very good deal, a heavy monetary discount in Dollshe's case and an opportunity to snag discontinued sculpts in Aria Doll's case.

9. I have never regreted bringing them in together, though I have an experience regreting NOT bringing them together. Well however, to you, as a to-be-an-owner, it might be better idea to bring only one of them. Sometimes people bring dolls in and find out that it is not really coming to you.

10. If you've never... Do you think you ever will?
      I don't think I will.. Mainly because I like that little time of bonding before setting out and getting a new doll. I use to buy other dolls (OT for this forum) in 2s and 3s and found that I ended up rehoming all of them because I never bonded with them. I guess, if it's more than one, for me, it's too overwhelming. :X

What do you think you'd feel like IF you ever did buy two or more at once?
      If history would repeat itself, I'd prolly end up rehoming them. :(

11. I plan on buying a full doll and an extra head from the same company in the near future. I imagine that I'll just buy both of them at once :3 I think that in most cases layaway can cover your whole order rather than just the one item, so I don't see a problem with buying more than one resin baby at a time--especially if they happen to be from the same company or bought through the same dealer.

12. I have, but said dolls were OT.
      It would be fun to order my next two BJDs together, though...
      Although at the same time, I almost feel like I'd rather space them out...
      It would make for more box opening fun.

13. I have bought two at the same time - my bbb sprites - one for me and one for my sister! Now we are both waiting for our rs Gang boys to arrive. I ordered 2 - one for each of us.... It is so exciting and since we are getting the same doll, we can make clothes for each others doll.:fangirl:

14. I haven't purchased my first BJD yet but I have purchased of topic dolls at the same time. I am thinking about getting my first 2 BJDs at the same time though.

15. I havnt quite bought two dolls at the same time but does 2 weeks in between count? XD My dolls are SD's 68-70cm so they were kinda pricy. Also the currentcy conversion *Dies* came to about $850 per doll ^^" Woops
      I dont regret doing this at all. There two weeks inbetween and it means my first bjd will have a friend to play with. If you love the dolls and can aford them why not? =D
      I was just scared they would stop making the molds before i could get them x.x

16. I once did a trade and got two dolls for one of mine. I ended up selling both dolls later, but I remember the box opening being incredibly fun! :D
      If there were two dolls I wanted from the same company/dealer and I had the funs, I wouldn't mind getting them both at once. You can never have too much doll-opening goodness!

17. I've purchased two at once and the feeling of being handed that package from the mailman is about equally as exciting as being handed a one doll package. BUT, it is awesomeness to open it and have TWO new dolls.
      I couldn't possibly have any regrets about buying two at once. This is a hobby where you have to go for it when you have the money too or lose out.

18. I bought my Soom Skoll and Glati together. I still owe 2 more payments though. And I'll order my twin Terras together too.

19. I did the ol' double whammy in Christmas actually. I was pining for a Honey Delf Choux but luts just had to release Mia. The combination of limited + scar pulled me into a Mia and finding myself with more money than usual, I decided to get both.

Not a single shred of regret though, although I guess it was hard to say which one I was more excited for. I usually do a lot of pre-planning on purchases but the Mia being tacked on the order threw me off a bit. So the honey delf had multiple outfits waiting for her while the Mia ended up being pirate lady until i found out i can squeeze her into SD10/13 clothing.

Will I ever do a triple order...? I have no idea. If I ever win the lottery though I know I will get an influx of Darae. Need... more... Darae... @_@

20. I tend to buy second hand dolls while waiting for new dolls to arrive. So while I've never had multiples arrive on the same day, I generally have dolls arriving within a few days of each other. I have plans for this year's winter events to order several dolls at once- these will be my last dolls for a very long time. :P I guess I feel the need to splurge.