1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Digidolls Discussion

Nov 10, 2019

1. They're finally on topic, so here we goooooo!

Digidolls Facebook
      Digidolls Instagram
      Digidolls Website
      _____

Soooo, who else here ordered one of the adorable puppy girls, Ponta, Rena, and Saki, by Digidolls? :D
      I was intrigued the first time I saw the printed pink prototype, and once I laid eyes upon Rena's adorable blep I was fully smitten and just had to bring one home!
      Ordered my Rena in brown skin and just paid her layaway off yesterday! Her wig and eyes are also on their way and I can't wait to see how everything goes together~

What are your plans for your doggos? :aheartbea

2. They're darling! This is the first I've heard of them so I missed them.

3. Wow, what a unique sculpt. I really love the body build. Definitely stands out, and it appeals to me more than the standard shapes you see elsewhere. Such dynamic shapes look fun to pose with! Gonna have to keep an eye on these.

Be sure to share lots of pictures once you get your pup!

4. I hope this is okay to bring back to life o3o I'm getting a secondhand Ponta sometime next month or late this month! I sadly have not seen the puppy girls floating around anywhere and I hope that will change! They are too precious to not post about!

5. Like Swifty, I hope it’s okay if I bring this thread back to life haha (I really hope it gets more active! These pups deserve more love). I just placed an order for the current preorder of puppy girls! I’m getting a lilac Ponta.

I have a question though. On the website, it says these pups take 18-20mm eyes. I have a pair of 16mm eyes with 18mm irises that I would like to use in my girl. Does anyone know if 16mm eyes could work? Or would they be too gappy?

#5 slight, Jul 26, 2020
      Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    6. I'm excited about this second preorder! I ordered Ponta and Rena in brown and cream skin 'cause I couldn't decide :D Preorder ends august 15th I believe!

7. Ordered a white bunny couple of months ago, can't wait for her to come.
      Login • Instagram

Anyone else was lucky to get one?

8. My pink Rena just arrived today! Anyone else have one that has trouble with the magnets? Her ears won’t attach over a wig. :(

9. Cirice, my lilac Ponta arrived today! :love
      [​IMG]
      I, too, had issues with the weak magnets in her ears and tail. I've seen a lot of other people having the same issue with their new pups as well. Luckily, I have a trove of excess magnets and just added them to her existing magnets to strengthen them. Now her tail attaches over her clothes with no problem! (Her ears are still a bit finicky but then again, her wig is suuuper thick and poofy).

Anywho, I'm super happy with her! Her sculpting is adorable and her purple color is even prettier in real life! Hope to see other pups here soon!

10. She’s beautiful! :D

Do you know what size the magnets are that you added to her? That is a great idea to add magnets for extra strength. I’ve never purchased magnets for Bjd’s before though so I wouldn’t even know where to start.

11. Thanks! I thiiink they’re about 1/4” in diameter (the same size as the magnets already embedded in the ears and tail) and they’re about 3mm thick. The ones I have are pretty strong and were ordered from Amazon.

#11 slight, Mar 9, 2021
      Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
    12. Thanks!:)

13. Cirice is back with a face-up!
      [​IMG]
      Her other wig was too poofy for my tastes, so I've got a new wig ordered for her. I think these girls rock the bald look, anyway. I've hot glue-sueded all her joints and she poses like a dream now! I'm just over the moon with her~

I'm still hoping to see other puppy girls. I haven't seen many other lilac pups, haha.

14. She's adorable! I love her faceup and her outfit. :)

15. [​IMG]

I ordered magnets and doubled up on all her magnets. It's made them much better! She can actually wear a wig now!

16. Has anyone tried to fix magnets that where put on the wrong way? My peace hands repeal away from her but my other 2 sets of hands are fine. Digidolls sent me a suggestion to try freezing and getting out with a knife but I am kinda nervous to try that.

17. She looks pretty. I also have lilac but I haven't done to much with my girl yet besides a wig, temp eyes and a cute skirt.
      I totally agree about these girls being cute even bald.

18. She's so cute. I love the outfit.

19. My zodiac girl have a very weak magnets too, if I would know I would just add stronger ones, but now they are glued so it's done. Ears doesn't want to stay with wig on.

Lovely pup girls!