1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DIKA Doll discussion

Jan 7, 2010

1. Unfortunately Dikadolls are really hard to find reference for. :( I spent weeks looking for non-company photos of Shall and it was so hard. Have you tried Weibo and other chinese sites? That's where I found the scarce few photos of Shall.

2. Unfortunally I don't understand a thing on chinese sites T_T Well, thank you! I'll try smth) I suppose the best thing will be just buy the head XD

3. I got REALLY LUCKY and just searching "shall" somehow worked on weibo. LOL. Summer is a beautiful head, though. I doubt you'll be disappointed! I feel Dikadoll company photos are pretty accurate, at least Shall was. xD

4. I can't even find where I should put "Summer" to searchXD
      Yes! I discovered him long time ago. After I found him I had a lot of dolls, but Summer still take part of my mind. Everytime I see promos I want him X) But I dont know what to do, if I buy head separetelly and decide that I like him I will need to buy body, but I want free joint hands, that Dikadoll give as giftXD So few years I spend like "what to do, what to do???" XD
      Anyway thank you for advice) I try chinese sites)

5. After MUCH SEARCHING and brushing up on my (very) rusty Chinese, I found some photos of Summer! Here is a box opening of a Summer and an Autumn head. The two heads are VERY similar, and I had to refer back to offical photos like 5 times, but I believe the head on our right is Summer (the one with slightly narrower eyes). The other is an Autumn.

Here is another Summer box opening.

And uh, I THINK this is also a Summer? Hard to tell with such drastically different faceup and outfit. @_@

I also found the taobao listing for Summer, where there are actually photos of him blank (GASP)!

I hope those help! :D

6. Thank you so much for the help!!! Its means a lot to me *_*
      Look like him, same calm face... Autumn a bit more seriously imho. Summer look very good! I think Ill try him) I will save money for him from now :D
      Thank you very much for the help <3

7. I'm glad I was able to help! I remember how gard it was to find photos of Shall, so I wanted to help out a fellow Dikadoll fan. Good luck saving up quickly!

I have NEVER posted photos of my Shall anywhere, as I...still haven't given 'em a face...but considering how hard it is to find blank photos of these heads, maybe someone will appreciate my poor, neglected Shall. LOL.

(Ft. Elf princess Abadon in the background, lol)

[​IMG]

8. @Pannytheangel Even blank Shall looks so cute.

I just saw the pictures of the new Senior doll Qisu, and he looks so serene. I think the hands on the dikadoll senior body look a tad bit to big for his delicate features though.

9. He's so gorgeous! I swear if I keep finding beautiful sculpts like this I'm going to have twenty floating heads and no bodies!

10. Hi! This is my DikaDoll Lola named Li Mei. She was my first doll and I've had her for five years, but recently I've given her a bit of a makeover. I'm thinking about getting her some new eyes. What size eyes do you use for your dolls? I think the listed size for the youth doll is 18mm - is that what most people wind up going for? Thanks x

[​IMG]

11. @joannastar Your Li Mei is so cute, I love the atmosphere of her in the forest! :D I only have a DK Shall, who is supposed to take anywhere from 16-18mm eyes, I think. I uh, ignore that and put 14mm eyes in her. LOL. I really like the size of the eyes she has in that photo though!

12. Thank you! That's actually my front garden, kind of funny taking photos with the neighbours watching! I got those eyes five years ago and I don't remember where they came from or what size they are :doh I guess I could try measuring them XD

13. With DikaDoll Shall, does anyone know what 14 mm eyes would look like in him? I know they say to do 16 mm but the iris/pupil always seems a bit large in him, and someone has these gorgeous 14 mms I saw that I'd really love to get for him, but I don't want to waste $20+ if they wont fit/look terrifying.

14. @Arekya I actually have 12mm eyes in my Shall! She's got a new body since this photo, but you can see how the eyes look.

[​IMG]Qin 2 by Pann, on Flickr

15. @Quyen Thank you! Those look awesome! If the eyes I want on FB are still there next month/later I am SO getting them.

@Pannytheangel those look amazing, too! Is that the broken head I sent you or a new one? xD Either way s/he looks great. :3

16. @Arekya It is indeed! :D I love her to bits. I finally gave her a faceup and got her a female body. LOL. Her name is Qin, and she's my haughty empress <3

I just really need clothes for her now....xD She kinda stealing Sei's clothes at the moment.

[​IMG]
      Qin 6
      by Pann, on Flickr

#637 Pannytheangel, May 4, 2016
      Last edited: May 6, 2016
    17. She is absolutely awesome. I love the slightly clawed, inscripted hand, too. :D

18. Anybody have any recommendations for who can make clothes for the 56cm girl body? I'm having a heck of a hard time commissioning somebody to help me dress poor Nene.

19. I just snagged an in-stock BaiXuan head on Dolls Singing in the resin tone I wanted :D So excited! I'm putting him on my Dollstown 18yr body, the neck is a little bigger than Dika's 70cm boy body so I might have to mod it a little, but hopefully it'll work!