1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DIKA Doll discussion

Jan 7, 2010

1. Thank you very much for this info and the photo! :)

2. May i ask what you think about the male bodies and their poseability? They all look great, I'm especially drawn to the big one with the 5 part torso but 73cm is so big. Maybe I should get the 64cm one, but I wanted to ask first how big is the difference in poseability.

Have you ever tried using female hands on your boys? I noticed the male hands are big and with details like veins, I actually wanted something more delicate looking.

3. @ninive I don't have female hands to compare, but the male jointed hands are on my boy right now. He does have the veins, but they are hard to see unless the light hits them just right. So they are not as drastic in person as the website pictures imply

4. Hey everyone I just purchased a head from DikaDoll. I was wondering if any of you knew what bodies were compatible with the DikaDoll SD heads<3 thank you

5. I have a white skin dikadoll Murong and was able to hybrid it on white skin AOD body without any issue. The head fit on the body just right and looks good proportionally. The resin match is barely slightly off.

6. Thank you !!!

T
      thank you so much !!

#727 GiaVanna, Jan 2, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2018
    7. I am hoping to get Bobby, a 1/12 sized Dika doll, but I am kinda spoiled for choice in terms of skin colours.
      I would be heading to San Francisco and Los Angeles on a school trip and I am wondering if there are any physical stores in the area where I can see Bobby in person?

8. I believe the only physical store out there is the Volks store.

9. Ah I see! I went to check it out on the Web and I can't seem to find anything about Dika dolls. :<

10. Ah I see! I went to check it out on the Web and I can't seem to find anything about Dika dolls. :<

11. Is there any images showing all the skin colours of Dika dolls?

12. @justsimplyL If you scroll down to the bottom of the page right here, you should see their company photo with their colors.

13. @justsimplyL Have you checked out the Dika Wiki entry yet? When I have a question about any dolls, the wiki here is almost always the first place I check as it's a wonderful resource. There's also a section for dealers who sell the dolls.

14. Thank you so much!

Oh I see! Thanks for the info!

#735 justsimplyL, Mar 1, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2023
    15. My Paradise boy; Cian received his first wig today (after nearly 3 years, oops!) and apparently he's decided when he gets a body he doesn't want to wear Steampunk fashion like I had originally planned but Shironuri fashion. I think it'll be a good look on him... once I save up for a body that is :XD:

[​IMG]

16. Magical Rin, my congratulations to Cian on the first purchase! He looks good in sky blue color:thumbup.
      I hope he gets his body soon.

And this is my Orpheus - he's hybrid Floer Dark from Dika doll & Loongsoul male body 70+
      (demonstrating his "cubes")
      [​IMG]DSC_0011 by Tornny wsufyjr, on Flickr

#737 Tornny, May 28, 2018
      Last edited: May 28, 2018
    17. Has anyone gotten a Pan? Really curious to see his face from different angles, and possibly a different face up. In love with his horns/ears.

18. Does anyone have Liuhuo? I would like to see him blank, but Dika's site seem to be down atm (so I cannot ask them if they have any pics).

19. Can anyone tell me what company's blouses fit the 56cm girls? I'm talking a close fit, not a loose one.