1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DIKA Doll discussion

Jan 7, 2010

1. I know I've mentioned getting Egretta in this thread, but with Clover Singing having a 30% off sale on Dika Doll until the end of this month... I think I'm going to do it. Have to see what my finances look like on Monday, but it's about time. <3

Oh, does anyone have Dika Dolls in normal white and normal pink resin to share a comparison photo? I'm having a heck of a time finding an example of this.

2. My dika girl shipped already! Anyone have experience with what fits the 65cm girls?

3. @deredereyanyan they're comparable in measurements to the Iplehouse Eid Woman body, medium bust. Dika Doll will have slightly longer legs though, so something form-fitting like jeans might come out a little above where jeans should sit at the ankle. 3/4th pants or dresses, shirts, sweaters, or historical clothing should all be comparable, presuming it's made for IH medium bust dolls rather than large bust (this is usually the case - but worth double-checking). Hope this helps! <3

Oh, if you happen to sew, there are patterns for IH women. Adding 2-3cm to the length of trousers should fix the aforementioned. :) Also, some shops might be willing to do this if you ask nicely, if it's a pre-order item, because it's a simple alteration.

4. Oh! I do sew! This helps a lot, thanks

5. Here is Thomas, my Dikadoll Midas~

[​IMG]

6. I received both of my DikaDoll orders this past week my Jackie and the Type II body I ordered for another head.
      They both arrived super fast. I am thinking of ordering some extra hand parts for them both.

#766 Jareth, Jan 19, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
    7. Wow! he's very handsome!!

8. Does anyone own a DikaDoll in dark tan? I can't for the life of me find pictures of it other than their illustrated comparison chart that doesn't really help.
      And does anyone know if they still take orders for the dark tan, or if they do custom resin matching? I'm strongly considering their 65cm girl body for the twin sister of a doll that's a Doll Family-A body in their chocolate/dark tan, but I have no idea if Dika's dark tan is even close.
      Thanks in advance <3

9. Resurrecting this discussion thread (:

Does anyone happen to have a comparison of how close Dikadoll’s tan resin is too Switch’s mocha brown. From store shots it looks like it has the wrong undertone but was hoping for some first hand experience with the two

10. I have one :)

11. So... no Dikadoll Sara owners? I'm waiting for one in tan (65 cm).

12. Anyone here have a tan skin doll from Dikadoll that they got recently (or semi recently)?

13. I promise to post lots of pictures of mine when she arrives!
      I also have a tan Impldoll and a "Special Real" (tan) Iplehouse head. Very curious to see how they compare.

#773 MaleficentMrsofEvil, Oct 13, 2022
      Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
    14. Update - just got my shipping notice for Sara! 65 cm body in tan with optional orchid hands. Alice's Collections is sending via FedEx, so I expect she should arrive in the next three business days (probably Wednesday). I'll let you know when I post box opening pictures. :dance

15. How have you found the colour of her?
      Was it what you expected? Any comments on the sort of tan tone she is, like is she more warm orange-tan, or cool grey-tan? :)

16. She is VERY warm and has a strong orange undertone. My Iplehouse Aaliyah is special real skin, which has a very cool, almost gray undertone. Honestly - I prefer Dikadoll. Less, erm, corpse-y.
      And HOO BOY, is she HEAVY. Her ankles are the weakest part, because it's so much weight on such tiny (by comparison) joints. The bazongas (boobs) are much more - hmmm - perky? Than I was expecting. :XD:
      I think the brown Dikadoll resin is a gorgeous color, and I'm looking forward to trying all sorts of brightly colored outfits on her. Waiting for my tan Granado body to do a comparison - Iplehouse, Impldoll, Dikadoll, and Granado tan resins.
      And decide which body is going to be Aaliyah's, of course. :lol:

The head is driving me nuts, because I think she is the spitting image of somebody - but for the life of me, I can't figure out who.

17. Waiting for my tax return so I can order X in grey. :love

18. @BynByn93 - totally forgot to mention that my Granado Jane arrived, and there's a comparison photo of her and Dika Doll Sara (nude) here.

Dika Doll "65" cm girls are really 62.5 cm, but I still vastly prefer Dika Doll's tan to Iplehouse Special Real or Granado light beige.

Oh, and I'm such a goldfish - here's the Dika Doll Sara unboxing (also with doll nudity).

#778 MaleficentMrsofEvil, Jan 20, 2023
      Last edited: Jan 20, 2023
    19. Dika Doll discontinuation going on right now. I found out on acbjd!

20. Also interested if anyone has (or has ordered) Dika's newer 70cm boy, Birdena?
      I really like him in their promo photos, but I'd like to try and see what he looks like with other wigs, faceups, etc.