1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DIKA Doll discussion

Jan 7, 2010

1. OH! I just found this thread! I think i should post some pictures of my boy - Leica @v@
      I really like the jointed hands!
      His body is excellent but there is a problem - he cannot stand very well... =__=
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. His body is excellent but there is a problem - he cannot stand very well... =__=

Woah...my Adler stands like a trooper...have you tried tightening the string tension?...My Alder came with his super tight and I've had to loosen it

3. I just found this thread! Hope you guys don't mind me jumping in~

So, I totally just fell in love with the elf Rena! And then i was ecstatic when I found out they can make her grey! She's perfect for an OC I have~ I just had to share my happiness XD

4. Wondering if anyone knows if the white skin is any match for dollstown pale-skin? *crossing fingers* Thanks!

5. rabidshehamster
      PMed you

6. i need help. what clothes would fit dikadoll zura? he's 73cm

7. I found most Dollzone 70cm clothes fit well - (loose style garments are better)...I recently received items from Tata's Paradise using DZ70 measurements and they fit perfectly...hope this helps.

8. I was considering getting 2 Leica dolls.
      Then i saw the pics of isabear's boy.
      omg <3

ordering 2 from angeldolls.

I quite like the look of the body. I didnt want them to be too toned or overly complex..so its nice that they're just simple bodies that look fairly posable :)

9. Not sure if this question was already answered, so I hope this is useful to someone, MintOnCard sells Dika heads and Jose is one of them :)
      He is really adorable but I don't see any photos of him on DoA :(

10. hi everyone
      well i saw dika dolls and i think they r really awesome and i am really interested in Mu Rong
      does anyone has him ?? or even heard good things about him ???
      if you dont know him here is his wonderful picture.
      http://angeldolls.co.uk/dika-doll/mu.html

11. >_< I'm buying a zura this month! with the christmas event! yay so excited

12. Ill be reciving my dikadoll zura and abby this week! I'll post a link so you guys can see! Good luck to all you guys buying dikadoll there so pretty!!!!!

13. He's so new I doubt any one will have photos up for a few more months. I like him to I want to see some owner photos of him as well^^

14. I just received Ruber Vampire today! I was thinking of selling him when he arrived..I fell in love with another doll whilst waiting but he is just too awesome! He poses and stands better than any doll I ever got right out of the box! And even blank he is so darn cute! The resin has a nice heavy feel too. The free event jointed hands are just so fun to pose. The only thing I am on the fence about is his head cap...it twists off rather than using magnets..I nearly broke it getting it off!
      He is a great doll though..definitely a keeper!

15. Oh, it's so quiet here T_T A little bump to the thread with my Shadow pics (Zura grey skin). He hasn't faceup or even his own name yet (don't know if he has any eventually) and has borrowed clothes from my other doll, but he's gorgeous anyway :D

[​IMG]

more pics here

16. @Tetsuri Wow! Zura is really gorgeous! I love him in the grey skin. Has he got a face up yet?
      Here are some pics of my Ruber Vampire...I love this guy to bits!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

17. I agree Tetsuri, it is quiet in this thread! Your Zura in grey skin looks great! Have you given him a face-up yet?

Molliebean, your Vampire Ruber is very cute! I have a Vampire Ruber, too. I love those little teeth!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Has anyone seen the News thread on the new Version-2 editions of Batian and MuRong?

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...er-2!new-clothes!-Longnail-Jointed-price-rise!

They are gorgeous! I love these new versions; they are so anime looking; they could cosplay any number of Manga hotties!

18. I've got a Dikadoll Wu on the Senior body. He's a total rock, stands right out of the box - when people say strung tight, they aren't kidding. x__x Wu is so pretty but he needs a faceup yet. I have to say, the body is amazing for holding poses. Probably due to the aforementioned tight stringing!

Has anyone got the faintest idea how you're supposed to restring a Senior body? My Wu seemed to be closed off inside the torso so I can't get at the knot... I'm a bit of a wimp and I'm terrified I'll break him if I yank it! I got his legs off but as soon as I got up to the chest joint, I couldn't go any further. His arms are stuck on him. It's bugging me a bit as I need to blush him to match another head I have, so if anyone has any advice, I'd like to hear from you. ^__^ Oh, and I have the three-part torso, not the five-part. ^^;;

19. You will actually have to unhook his hands so the elastic will travel through the arms and relax enough for you to grab that knot.

I find using a plastic crochet hook or a bamboo chopstick handy

Hope this helps