1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DIKADOLL Jointed Hands Discussion

Aug 6, 2009

1. Has anyone tried matching a pair of Dika hands to a Realskin Impldoll? I have an Impldoll girl I'd love to buy jointed hands for, but I can't seem to find any Impldoll Realskin comparisons to Dika's resin, only white. I'm thinking Dika's normal yellow might work.

2. I've read somewhere around this page that Dikadoll NS-Y jointed hands matches the 08 Dollmore Kara Klum pretty well? Does that mean it also matches Dollmore Model Doll Male (I bought mine on 07)? And would it be in proportion? I'm thinking of getting the NS-Y for 70cm. If anyone can answer my question & provide pictures, I would be grateful. Thanks!

3. Doing a quick little bump, has anyone got a pair of Dika hands for a Ringdoll?
      I heard Ringdoll (recently?) changed their resin to be more like the standard resin, does anyone have the new Ringdoll teen 2nd body and a pair of Dika hands?
      Or even the Grown with a pair of the 70cm hands? *hopeful!*

4. Anyone know whether dika doll's tan might match domuya's tan or migidoll's tan? I only managed to find a tan comparison between dika doll and impldoll, and dika doll's resin was much darker (so not a very good match).

I searched for "tan" in this thread, but nothing popped up... not sure if it's a bug or whether no one has asked.

~*Mystaia

5. Anyone know how the resin match is with Dollstown Paleskin?

6. Does anyone know if Dikadoll tanned jointed hands would match well with Dollmore tanned resin

7. This doesn't look like a -really- active thread anymore, but I'm going to try and ask anyway ;D

Does anyone have a Latidoll Red WS body with white DikaDoll Hands? I was wondering if it's a good match.

8. I can't find the mesurement for the dikadoll 70cm wrist part. I'd like it to match (size wise) with an infiniti boy body (girth of wrist : 6,5cm).
      Thanks for your help !

9. I am personnaly more interested in SIZE than resin match so can anyone post pictures of dikadoll SD female or/and male hand with delf boy?
      I remember that the male hands were big for the delf body but I don't remember how much and I would prefer my boy to have hands a bit too big than too small :sweat

10. sahoma, in my resin comparison picture, both the jointed hands are Dikadoll, the one on the left is a SD boy hand on a Luts Delf boy. I consider the hands in preportion with the doll.
      [​IMG]

11. I am BACK with more questions! now resin color! which between NS pink and NS yellow fits better with iplehouse NS? :)

12. I wonder if Dika 70cm hands will fit my Super Gem M body. What do you think?

13. I need a pair for my Unoa ! *D

I'm not sure for the color... my girl is a Sist 1.0, very pale yellow. Maybe "normal white" ?
      What do you think about ?

14. Littlesam - I have both in yellow and white. Unfortunately I'm home for Christmas, but if you remind me in January I can post pictures of them with my unoa (she's from 2008, if I'm remembering correctly) so you can see :)

15. Too bad, the discount price is only until the end of the month >.<'
      Nevertheless, thanks a lot !

I just saw some pictures of the yellow version that match perfectly with Volks. My School A is MUCH darker than my unoa... so I think that the white version may fit better (and can be more easily blushed to be darken).

16. heyyy could anyone compare dika 60cm and/or 70cm hands with and iplehse SID please? I would like to know which size will work best for my SID man :) I am not too bothered with the colour

17. Hi there, if anyone still reads and is interested to help ^^
      It seems like angel fantasy's NY is quite like Dikadoll's NY, but does anyone know anything about their both's NP? :) Do they match?

18. I really want a pair of these hands, but I'm not sure if they'll look right on my DZ Edward,especially since I want to outfit him with Granado's 68 cm body.

19. Guess no one is exactly replying to posts in here and it's sort of like a revival of this thread, but is anyone still buying jointed hands from DikaDoll or are there other alternatives?

I am actually interested to buy a pair of jointed hands for my little lady, a DOT Shall, but after reading through all the pages, I have yet to find an answer to what color should I get for my DOT Shall. She has yellowed a bit so am torn between getting a pink or a yellow lady hand. Advise please, if anyone sees this. Thanks! ;)

20. Lol! This is exactly what I've done... BTW, the granado normal yellow is way paler than Dollzone's, now I've a long and tedious blushing process to undergo...
      Just got as well a pair of Dikadoll 70cm normal yellow hands - they're way paler than Granado and miles away from Dollzone... not sure if blushing will do it or not...