1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DIKADOLL Jointed Hands Discussion

Aug 6, 2009

1. Oh boy, that makes me a little nervous. My boy is white-skinned, hopefully the contrast won't be too bad.

2. I'm interested in finding out which size would be better on a new dollshe pure body, 1/3 male or 70cm, and which colour would match freshskin. pure white, normal white or normal yellow?

3. You would probably need some modding of the DK70 hand wrist ball:
      [​IMG]

4. I too have the same issue, I want a pair of jointed hands for my DOI but do not know which color/brand will suit them

5. I've bought some 'pure white' Dikadoll 70cm hands for my incoming Resinsoul Long in white skin so hopefully I'll be able to post a colour/fit comparison in about 2 months or so.

6. Would any hands match a Volks SD Girl, size/color wise/socket wise?

7. Does anyone know if Dikadoll 70cm hands will fit on Doll Chateau Cyril and Pierre?

8. They're a bit more yellow then volks and the match isn't horrible, but I'm not sure about fit. I only have a MSD sized Dikadoll.

9. Does anyone have a comparison pic with DoD resin?

10. does anyone know if dikadoll resin matches fairyland resin?? i would appreciate it alot :D

11. When I got Ryuichi's NS pink Dikadoll hands in 2010, they matched nearly perfectly to his then-Luts/CP Delf Type 3 body. Now that they've both mellowed in color, they are identical in color.

However, Ryuichi now has a 2013 Fairyland CP Feeple 60 body, which no longer matches the color of his 2010 hands. However, I recently magic-erased his hands really well, and I noticed that even though they've mellowed, the color looks like its once again going to match his 2013 body once it too mellows.

So, unless FL/CP has dramatically changed the color of their resin, I'd venture a guess and say that the pink hands will once again be a pretty close match.

Anyone else? :?

Ryu

12. Hello! I would like to buy Dikadoll jointed hand but didn't if it would match my Luts normal skin 2013
      Can anyone give me an information about which color of Dikadoll skin I have to choose?
      Thanks for any answers furthur U_U

13. aw... too bad u are looking for a normal match, coz ill be getting my luts rsw soon. and i have dika white.... i could do a match for that though.

14. Here are some resin comparison for dika doll and luts : ) [​IMG]

i dont know if it is too late but i think that the match is quite bad D: if you have already gotten a other hand please let me know which color matches ^^ thank you~

15. I was just wondering if anyone had a pair of Dika jointed female hands and used them on a normal skin MiniFee? I would like to see pictures if at all possible.

16. I second this question.

17. anyone have an older MNF (like when luts still made them) with some dika jointed hands?

18. Hi everyone!
      I'm considering to buy a pair of Long nails 1/3 jointed hands for my Old type female Delf! Since she was made around 07-08 isch..she's quite yellowed. Do you guys think I should go for Normal Yellow skin instead of Normal pink for the best match? Do you think the scale will match?

long shot, but do anyone happend to own a pair of DK hands for your female delf? :3

Thanks in advance!

19. Hi everyone. I need help.
      Does anyone have some photo-comparison of normal (not-jointed) SD male hands (60 cm) and DikaDoll jointed 1/3 female hands (short nail) or how these hands looks on some 60cm boy? Or anything close to that.
      To be specific...most ideal would be some photos how the DK 1/3 famale hands would look on Fantasy Doll boy body (60cm)

Thank you in advance :)