1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DIKADOLL Jointed Hands Discussion

Aug 6, 2009

1. Yes, I want pair for my Soo Ri too, I love the jointed hand option. I just ordered a Soom Dia Boy with jointed hands, so I don't know how they compare to the hands that Dikadoll has, but they look like a nice option though.

2. we should all be pouncing on the first people who get them at this rate XD

3. The fingernails look great. But the back of the hands appear to be totally smooth. I would rather a more realistic look with tendons and veins.

4. being resin, some sanding or even a dremel could do that!
      well i've never been scared of attacking resin with tools XD

(aaaaa i'm being a post wh*re >< )

5. I love the idea but i think that these hands are only for people who really want their dolls to be able to pose realistically, because aesthetically I prefer hands without the joints.

6. I've been in complete love with my articulated Soom hands and I've been collecting all of the long nailed claw hands I can find. No particular reason I just really like the way they look!

This is the best of both worlds for my little hand collection but I'm going to hold off until I can see some owner resin comparisons. I don't need a perfect match with hands since blushing can help a lot but I want a color I can at least use.

7. I think i could order some pairs long nail too,as i'm planning a demi demon character long nails are perfect at this point!

8. I ordered a pair in white (I'm in the 2nd GO) and I have a bunch of different white resins I can do comparisons with--CP/Fairyland, Soom, Elfdoll, Leekeworld, old Dollshe, MSDolls, Dolkot, DZ, Bobobie, FDoll...and LumeDoll, though I can tell you already that that one won't match. *heh*

9. I've bought a pair of the long-nail white hands off Ebay. I actually saw them there first, then in the news section of DOA. Even tho they are male hands, they're for my DZ girl, who has giant hands anyway! I'm not worried about resin matching as she's a bit of a frankendolly anway. From the sounds of things, I'm going to be waiting for 20-30 days before receiving them, although the 'quantity' section had 'more than 10 available' - guess I'll have to wait and see huh?

10. *stalks Acanthiel*
      well, semi-stalk.
      Sounds like you have a good range to compare with.
      I'm curious about the leeke match too as my DZ 70cm body is for a leek Kyou head. (also has a lyonne and an edgar)

11. I don't have male doll but I still want these (how wierd is that..erm floating hands?)
      Really, I would be happy with a pile of them!

12. I can't imagine how small they must be! I'm looking at a pair of Delf hands right now... how on earth do they string them? XDD

13. >w< gosh i hope their 70 cm models match the souldoll Zeniths. Then those gimungus hands could be replaced ;u; <333

14. very carefully XD

15. I ask you, tell, how it is possible to order such hands? Where to write and to whom?:D

16. Becha, you need to message CATAS

17. Yes, catas is the one to contact as they are running the group orders for them...however you have to have Marketplace access in order to become part of that, and BECHA isn't quite there yet. ^^;
      I believe someone mentioned that they had purchased them off eBay, as well, though?

18. Thanks big!
      [​IMG]

19. o yeah, sorry about that, not thinking.

I'm also wondering about them holding things up like sowrds, guns etc. and if they would be able to hold the weight without dropping the items.
      Anyone tried this with the soom hands?

20. These are really awesome. I can't wait for owner pictures! I'd love to see a comparison with Dika's NS (either) with Leeke NS as well as Dollmore NS. As well as their WS with Soom WS. :3 Sent Caatas a PM about future GO options.! ^__^