1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DIKADOLL Jointed Hands Discussion

Aug 6, 2009

1. Well, I ordered mine.. I should be able to get it.. sometime in October..
      Yeah, I have them sent to my Taiwan house.. and won't be able to see it until I go back for vacation..
      Anyway, I ordered NS, and I have Dollmore, DOD, AI, IH, Raurencio studio, Luts Real Normal, and SoOm normal to compare with. I will post a comparison pic sometime in October tho..

2. I ordered both colors of NS, in hopes that one will match my old Dollshe man; i have several other heads laying around for more matches.

Now i'm kind of wishing i'd put in for the long nails, as well, but c'est la vie; that can come up with the 70cm and girl's hands. :nosebleed

3. Which NS did you order, the yellow or the pink?

4. NS Yellow..

5. I know I definitely want a WS pair. But I think I would also like a pair for my Klum.. I think you may be right.. the yellow NS might be the better option. But I think the PS might be a better option for Leeke. Arg.

6. I so want a pair of these. I've got an incoming boy who either pair would be perfect for, so I really hope that the WS is close to CP WS. (and Domuya, I guess, as he's a CP/Domuya hybrid. I know-just what a flexibody needs-*more* joints. XP) I love these hands, i think they're nicer than Unidoll's and Soom's jointed hands, and those long nails are fantastic. I'd just live in fear of accidentally breaking one off. * ish clumsy* I will eagerly await your WS comparison info, acanthiel. I really would love a pair of these, so I'll be able to deal with a slight resin mismatch.

7. hello !

does anyone have a comparison with iplehouse and soom resin?

how's the scale matching for Iplehouse YID GIRL and Soom Supergem BOY ?

thanks a lot ! :D

8. I'm waiting on owner pics, but I'm really wanting a pair for my WS Angell Studio Cain. The WS is supposed to match, but I want to make sure the scale is ok. I also want a girl pair for my DragonDoll~ she has such man hands!

9. Anyone receive their hands yet?

10. Hi all!
      I ordered a pair of NS-yellow hands, the normal nailed pair.
      I was lucky enough to get in the 1st GO! I ordered NS-yellow, with the normal nails. :)
      Will post info once they arrive! :)

11. i love those long nails version, but then i'll be greedy when i order and get a pair of each XD

12. I rec'd a shipping notice on Wednesday telling me I'll have mine in 3 - 7 days. Its Sunday now so I'm hoping they'll be in my PO box on Monday. I ordered white skin w long nails - can't wait to see them!

**Edit** I GOT THEM TODAY!! Ok - photos forthcoming but here's a quick review.

I got the long nailed white hands. They're not paper white, more of an off/yellow white. The ball joint at the bottom separates, and the elastic is held on via a hook moulded into the balljoint, in theory they would be easy to restring. The long nails could be trimmed if they are too long. They are well made, without seams or rough bits. I'll try and take photos tonight.

13. Hello, sorry to bother, but does anyone have any news on the 70cm hands???, I've read a wile ago there will be news "next week", and that was a wile ago... but I don't see any "news" about them anywhere.... T___T

Thanks in advance for your help!

^_^

14. Looking forward to seeing pictures of these. I've got an Elfdoll Vampire Red who could use a pair.

15. I am also interested in these hands for my 68-cm girl. I will be interested to see the photos!

Jen 8)

16. I got a PM today saying mine will be shipped by the end of the week. ^^ So excited!

17. I am excited! I just ordered a pair for my girl. Got them on ebay. These hands are just lovely. I assume for a Volks match I should get NS yellow?

18. I plan on ordering a pair of white for my 08 Shall. <3 She will love the long fingernail pair of jointed hands!

19. OMG that first long nailed blushed pair confused me for a moment--I immediately thought of crab legs. I'd love a pair for my Domuya Faith; she's a spy and could use some real working hands ;)

20. soon it might do to sd of 65cm? I just do not like a larger size and the only thing I drew the attention of the 70cm is for this class of hands.