1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DIKADOLL Jointed Hands Discussion

Aug 6, 2009

1. I just got mine today, and either I got the wrong resin color or the WS doesn't match any of the white resins I have on hand - Dollmore, Soom, and Delf, none really match (though Delf is closest, being the darkest). I'm really hoping I just got normal pink by mistake somehow, because it's the closest match to my NS Senior Delf, of all things. :?

2. Anyone got a comparison to Elfdoll WS yet? Also-my boy is one of the 63 cm Elfdolls. I'm wondering if the hands would be too big. Could someone do a wrist to fingertip measurement? And another across the back? (Short-nailed hands if possible). Figure I can measure Florian's hands then and see if they suit.

3. I ordered for DOT boy size joint hand with pink , but I dont sure the color is match with DoD lesin or not ,
      when I get it I will reply for that .

4. I love these hands! Does anyone know if they will fit 68cm model doll sized girls?

Jen 8)

5. ok.... so i received my SD boy hands.... here is my 2 cents... they are very well made. the resin is lovely and smooth, they were packed very well, and came in pretty little boxes. i got the white and the NS yellow.... here is what i "think" they match...

the white is not paper white, but a soft white with a slightly pink undertone (as opposed to a yellow or gray) they match my DZ WS, my (older) Soom WS, and Dollstown fresh skin..... but "not" Minimee Ws or Dollstown WS.

the NS yellow seems to match Volks, AOD, Unidoll, Raurencio, and Popo doll....

now... this is only my opinion... and of course none of the matches are dead on... but close enough for my liking.... :)

6. I got my BW normal hands today! Wow, they are fantastic! I'm in love with them, and they fit my character perfectly! So pleased with them. ^^ The match on my Delf BW boy isn't perfect (the hands are slightly more pink), but it's nothing I can't handle! He IS over a year old and has yellowed a bit.

He's a boxer. :D

[​IMG]

I'll take some pics in natural light soon.

7. I got my hands yesterday, and am totally in love. XD
      I shall have time to take comparison pics tomorrow, but as others have said the white skin has a pink-beige undertone...which is perfect as I bought them to go with my Devil Drayton head, and they are a little lighter than his head but have the same undertone. :D Now if he only had a body....XD;;;

8. I really want to get some of the NS hands for my NS Delf boy, but I'm not sure if the NS pink or yellow would work best. Can anyone help? I can't decide even with the photo that they posted up.

Here's a pic of my boy with his BW hands. I can't stop playing with them... they're so fantastic. They really bring him to life!

[​IMG]

9. Does it affiliate with rubber band???
      What could we do if it gets separate??? Does the company offer any after sales service?

10. rikkusin>> I believe it is strung with elastic, and if it gets unstrung or you need to restring it for any reason, it's up to you to put it together.

11. Welp, I ordered mine tonight. Lets hope they come fast. :P

And Match my DOD girl!

12. I just paid for my hands today and I have to say I'm TOTALLY excited. :o

If I missed it, I'm sorry but does anyone know the wait time? Like from time of payment until the box arrives at your home? I know there's differences in areas and stuff but I meant like an estimated time.

Eeee I so can't wait!!!

13. I just got my female hands from the third 'Go'....
      I have a pair with long fingernails and they are delicately made,( and remind me of spiders with a life of their own LOL).
      I have put some very thin wire down the fingers and into the hand part,which has stabilised them greatly, and makes them hold poses much better...So personally I would recommend to do this....

14. Thanks Mich! I kind of thought about that myself, If that would help a good amount for my girls hands, You should share photos!

15. wiring sounds like it's a good idea.
      Now i finally have got my dz72cm i can start to plan which hands to get : ) he needs them for his sword and guns

16. Yep, I'll post pics when I've decided who's having them.....
      And wiring has made a big difference( to the female hands at least). I don't have the Male hands so can't compare with those, but they are a lot more delicate than the Soom male hands....

17. sounds exciting, i just have to keep an eye out for some small gauge wire once i've ordered : )

18. Bead shops, or Ebay should have some...

19. I just got my hands and the first thing I noticed was how amazingly delicate they are! The white isn't a pure snow white, but that doesn't matter too much to me. I'm still figuring out how to get the ball joint to work quite right with a wrist that is a little larger, I think a KIPS would probably help.

At any rate, the Dikadoll representative was very easy to work with and the ordering process was very smooth! Thanks so much!

20. My long nail hands arrived broken, after waiting more than one month and a half for them. Both hands have the middle finger nail cropped. Poor packaging, and very slow delivery; I am not pleased with their service, and I do not recommend them -_-