1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dikadoll Kid Discussion part 1

Jul 24, 2010

1. Dikadoll just released these two lovies

Anna
      [​IMG]

and Luna
      [​IMG]

But there seems to be a misprint on Legenddoll's website. Anna and Luna are both listed as 1/4 for $210, but while scanning thru the pics of both girls something felt... off. I could tell just by looking that both dolls looked like they were different scales, then after staring pretty hard I could see that Anna had different legs then Luna, and Anna's longer fingers were a dead give away. So I went over to Dikadoll IDreamDoll Taobao and surprising enough not only are they different sizes, their in completely different ranges with Anna being 1/3 and Luna being 1/4. But regardless, they're both exceptionally beautiful and I can definitely make room on my wishlist for these beauties.

2. Good catch, I was just about to ask. I'm afraid I'm way more interested in Luna's outfit than either doll, though.

3. Thank you for sharing these beauties. I think Luna is adorable!

4. Dikadolls doll's are so lovely. These new dolls are too. I just kinda want all of them? But I fell in love with Peony Lion/Mudan as soon as I laid eyes on her. I'm paying off her final layaway payment tomorrow and am so excited for her adorableness to arrive.

5. Congrats on finishing your layaway! Mudan is a thing of true beauty! There aren't a ton of owner photos of her and even fewer if you dig thru international forums so I hope you'll be able to post lots of pics of your darling girl when she arrives!!

6. Haha I'll try. The lack of pictures of her is a sin. I could only find a few, but thankfully her company photos were beautiful and sold mme on her.

7. Do these dolls have a chemical smell? I'm thinking of getting a Dika Doll kid for my first doll. I love the look of BJDs but, I have read that the resin from some companies has a chemical smell so I'm worried about inhaling that.

8. Yes, fresh resin initially has a very strong smell to it. It'll fade in a few days or so, and most collectors aren't too bothered by it. However, if you're concerned about inhaling resin fumes, then I suggest unboxing your doll asap, and leaving it naked in a very dark room safe from pets/people so it can air out for a bit.

#448 Selenae, Dec 15, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    9. Thank you for your quick reply.

10. Would anyone be in the position to do a color comparison of Dikadoll to other companies with pinkish resin, like Angell-Studio's Solid Pink, MK's pink normal, or AE/Xaga NS?

I am in love with Miriam, but I am not sure if I want a Dika body, or not.

Those of you who have Dika bodies - how do they pose? Can your dolls stand solidly, and balance well, on foot-and-toe, or one-footed?

11. This is an old comparison I made a year or so ago. The batches aren't all new but hopefully it'll help you some. :)

Mystic Kids NS-Pink is way pinker than DikaDoll's, at least the batch I received. :daisy

12. I haven't shared my Rory in a LONG time, he's my aaaaa in pink.

[​IMG]

13. I love your Rory! He is so cute. :XD: Does he have a favorite dinosaur? :daisy

14. The T Rex of course!

15. can someon help me to find a good resin match for dika doll normal pink skin? I have a rena elf head that needs a more mature body.

16. @moon_flower Dika and 2Ddoll are cast by the same company, so their resin colors are identical. I'm hoping my planned hybrids will go well. Other than that, I've seen a Dika/Islanddoll hybrid that looked perfect, but all of the other resin comparisons I've seen were from 2014 and before, so I'm not sure if they'd still be relevant. You could check out PeppermintPocky's comparison photo that was linked upthread. If it's any help, you'd be better off with a body from a Chinese company, because their colors tend to match more. Good luck!!

17. Ooh im late to the party! just wanted to share my AAAAA boy~ I'm afraid I dont know what skin tone he is, and I cant remember the face up artist, I'm his second owner... He's been with me almost 3 years now and is the cutest of the bunch <3 [​IMG]

18. are dikadoll 1/4 double-jointed?

19. I've been looking absolutely everywhere, but does anyone know which clothes fit the Girl Ver. II bodies well? The measurements are as listed below:

Height : 42cm (with head)
      Circumference of neck: 7cm
      Width of shoulders: 8.5cm
      Circumference of chest: 17cm
      Circumference of waist: 13cm
      Circumference of hips: 19cm
      Length of arm: 11.5cm
      Back Length: 9cm
      Leg Length: 23cm
      Thigh Circumference: 10.5cm
      Feet Length: 5cm

20. Oh my... he is ADORABLE!!! :D <3