1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dikadoll Kid Discussion part 1

Jul 24, 2010

1. I ordered her brand new on Alice's Collections! She's under the 42cm link a little down the list, and her clothes etc option is still available :)

I have to sort out her wand(?) accessory since it is in two pieces, and I can't get her shoes on - I'm trying to fashion a mini shoe-horn of some kind ....

The photos aren't good but I'm eager to show off her lovely outfit. I'm new to the hobby so my photo-taking is very lackluster sorry ^^'

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

I love her so much! She's so cute <3 I named her Jingwei, after the Chinese Mythological bird :)

2. How adorable! Very fitting name!

3. @Mimic She is very beautiful! :D I hope you post more pictures in the future! She is my Grail doll so I always get excited when someone gets her.

4. The orange is a bit much... o.o
      I never noticed my girl being blue.. but now that it has been mentioned... I kinda see what you are talking about. I do hope they do not turn green on us over time!
      I know it sticks to have to think about it, but maybe a new faceup would help. A bit a blushing might help mute out the blue.

5. @Mimic , congrats! She is adorable, and those shoes are amazing, even if they are problematic.
      How long did it take to receive her?

6. Hi friends! I just ordered my first Dika Doll Sleeping Rena and her regular head (since she will be discontinued), shes so pretty though I cant wait to get her!

7. I am glad you got her! I wish I could have gotten a second one in normal skin, but I am just glad I got my grey one when I did.
      Funny how Rena was the only doll I had that was still in production. I feel like I should be titled "Slayer of Sculpts" because all the ones I like get pulled from production. :/

I am glad Guang Nian and Yolanda Elf were not on the chopping block. I would love to get one of them eventually.

8. @Mimic thank you for posting the pictures of your Peony Lion! it's nice to see that she's as cute in real life as she is in the company photos :)

9. I received Elf Rena yesterday! Her sleeping head has a small chip on the back on the base. ;_; I ordered her from AC so I emailed them for advice. Even if they cant do anything it should be covered by her wig.
      heres her unboxing album with a pic of the damage.
      DikaDoll Elf Rena
      She's still so beautiful and I love her all the same. Does anyone have advice for the chip though? I didnt find the piece in the box but I wonder if I should sand it smooth and make it look like an intentionally groove.

[​IMG]

10. Is this an old thread? If not, how long does it take Dikadoll to make their dolls? I so want a Peony Lion. ;v; :aheartbea

11. One order took close to 3 months, a second order took only 1 month so seems a little variable ^^

12. Hello Peeps!
      I've been gone for a while... Was going though some life issues.. I might re-buy AAAA i kind of want her in white skin... XD

13. I think AAAA is a cute sculpt, though I don't own one yet. I like white skin dolls too. When I redid the faceup on my white-skinned doll, I just covered the head in a layer of white paint. It was easier than scrubbing the old faceup off completely and I didn't have to mix the white paint myself.

Does anyone have Red Moon or Red Moon SP? I'd love to see some owner pics. Also, what do you think of the bat wings?
      I like the look of them.

14. We need more action in this thread!!
      I took advantage of Clover Singing's epic sale and finally ordered Guang Nian. There are so few owner photos of him, and I have not seen owner photos of the newer tan color, so this will be exciting!

15. Ive been busy so i havent had time to work on/ with my girls.
      This is my white skin AAAAA on Soom body.. I need to find a different wig.. but not sure what hair color I want to do or eye color.
      I know what style of clothes i want.. and now that spring is coming i can take photos outside soon. She is going to be my deer. I already have small animals made for her.

she looks rly yellow due to the lighting in my basement kind of sucks...
      [​IMG]

16. Oh, she is SUPER cute! Also, I LOVE that outfit. Can I ask where is it from?

17. This outfit is volks. I've been hunting for outfits just for her... Which is kind of hard.

18. Oh! Now I recognize it! I almost bought that one and then it sold out...
      My girl need more fancy stuff like that.

19. I've been trying to fine semi fancy yet something that I could see a deer wear. I bought a shirt from Alice collection which might go with the top she has on but I need find a different top also. I haven't had time to compare them much.

20. My lovely Kalavinka boy is back from having his face done, so I thought I'd bring him around to share. The stock photos really don't do his cute ears justice!

[​IMG]