1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dikadoll Kid Discussion part 1

Jul 24, 2010

1. Finally gave my Redmoon a faceup today!
      She's meant to be an attendant to Kalavinka, once he arrives ^^ Her name is Hirateru
      [​IMG]

@Magnus Vale , hes so cool!

2. @Cydril She's adorable!

I love this boy so much. The DikaDoll boy body poses very nicely, although the shoulders are quite broad and made it interesting finding clothes!
      [​IMG]

3. Not the best photo. I will try to get more later, but my Guang Nian came in!
      I will need to get him a faceup and new eyes, but he is super cute!
      [​IMG]

4. Oh hes cool! Is that tan skin?

5. @Tonboko Oh, he's lovely! I've been eyeing him myself! Please come back and share more photos when he gets his face done too!

I've been playing with outfits on Noir.
      [​IMG]

6. Kalavinka arrived! Sorry for bad quality pic and no faceup yet-I was just very excited to share him. I am so impressed with the quality of his clothes. Im too afraid to move him around much with such an outfit on, so hes just been standing around T posing at my other dolls :lol:
      I am not kidding when I say it took me 40 minutes to put this outfit on him lol.
      [​IMG]

7. Does anyone have the 42 cm girl body version 2? I need some measurements from it that arent on the site. And if you could measure in centimeters thatd be amazing>.<

I need to know:
      Belly butyon to mid thigh
      Belly button to crotch
      N*pple to n*pple
      Around the underarms

If you need me to be more specific i can get pics with another doll. There might be more i need, but ill know for sure once i get working on the project. This is the body if it helps: Doll Parts, Dika Doll - BJD, BJD Doll, Ball Jointed Dolls - Alice's Collections

Thank you so much!

8. Belly butyon to mid thigh-/Belly button to crotch (also following the curve under the body to mid point is 7cm)-
      [​IMG]
      N*pple to n*pple- 4cm
      Around the underarms- 17.5cm (this rests on the breasts so a little tricky to get an exact flat measurement)

9. Youre the best! Thank you so much!

11. No problem, let me know if you need any other measurements :)

12. I am curious though, shouldnt the circumference under her arms be less than her bust? Company measurements put her bust at 17 cm.

13. Yes, measuring the bust in line with the nips is 17cm. The underarm measurement is slightly bigger as that's where the back flares out for the shoulders which adds more width (hope that makes sense!).

14. Stole my sister's Soom body so I could play with my AAAAA (still nameless).
      [​IMG]
      Almost forgot how cute he was. X3
      [​IMG]

15. Man.. knowing they hybrid so well is dangerous for me!

16. @Koma Your boy is so cute! Looks great on the SOOM body too. I can't help but giggle a little at the sculpt name, though.

Haven't photographed Noir/Yuki in a while, so tried to grab a few today! I'm trying to work on a harness to get the wings I bought for him to stay up, it's definitely a work in progress.
      [​IMG]

17. Are those the wings from Camellia Dynasty? If so, try putting a little masking tape on the magnets on the wings to give them a little "grip". It helped mine stay put a bit better.

18. Wow, good catch! That's exactly what they are! I'll give that a try, if the wire armature doesn't work out!

19. Hey all, are the Dikadoll giant babies on topic for discussion in this thread or do they need a thread of their own? I I just ordered my second Dobbie and I'm eager to discuss them somewhere^^. Independent from that, I have some questions about Dikadoll tan skin. My new girl will be tan, but I'm having a hard time picturing the proper color (despite the wonderful picture on this very page). In some pictures it looks way darker than in others, has Dika tan always been consistent in color through the years or does it differ by batch? THanks in advance!

20. I hope they are. Ive wanted to see owner photos of one for ages.